The Texas Confederate Statue bomber - Andrew Schneck

Previously on probation for explosive related charges. Parents are Art Consultants.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-sdtx/pr/houston-man-charged-attempting-damage-hermann-park-statue
houston.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-08-13-houston-terrorism-probe-extends-to-a-texas-college-fbi-agents-descend-on-a-dorm/#slide=2
scribd.com/document/356853088/Andrew-Schneck-Probation#from_embed
fr.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/schnek
xvideos.com/video19677641/elvira_xxx_parody_-_http_www.eighteen.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOOD LORD! A LIVING MEME!

M'statue

No way. That picture is too perfect. OP, you're fucking with us right?

This can't be real. A neckbeard this perfect cannot survive in the wild.

>look up neckbeard in dictionary, see this

>This can't be real.

Came to post these exact words

This is too easy.

Seriously.

>parents are art consultants
>goes out of his way to destroy art

Was this an act of youthful rebellion?

Using explosives to affect political change? I hope Sessions hits him with terrorism charges.

No step on schneck

It might not be him but that's all I can find for now. There should be mugshots soon to confirm in this new case. Previous case was in 2013. The kid's family are filthy rich art consultants. Trying to blow up a statue while on probation...

What happened?

Yet, he probably holds the Samurai era as "High Culture" even though the Samurai lost the Japanese Civil War.

this guy looks like the type that falls for the FBI pranks

Absolutely enlightened

Pure Cohencidence

10 bucks says neckbeard lives in his parents basement.

Looks like an Amish hipster (+ a faggot)

top kek

justice.gov/usao-sdtx/pr/houston-man-charged-attempting-damage-hermann-park-statue
>HOUSTON – A 25-year-old man has been taken into custody for attempting to maliciously damage or destroy property receiving federal financial assistance, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Abe Martinez.

I think for terrorism you have to attempt to injure people.

He will have fun in jail

Pubis Chinnus

What size fedora does he wear?

The Jewish Parasite will destroy their American Host.

That's his mom.

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed by this guy. I think he's making a powerful and timely statement. I hope that he gets the praise and support that he really deserves.

Inshallah

houston.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-08-13-houston-terrorism-probe-extends-to-a-texas-college-fbi-agents-descend-on-a-dorm/#slide=2

I think this is Fake and gay. This guy is identified as Raz Fyfe, I think he's being intervewed here.

My Gods, how can you go around and look like that

Some guy planted explosives on the statue of Richard W. Dowling located in Houston.

We can't all look like Siri Tollerod.

What a fucking moron. This guy was already on probation for improperly stockpiling explosive materials. He's probably looking at a five to ten year prison sentence at this rate.

Lord Schneckbeard

Art Consultants lol

>At one point, Schneck “took a clear plastic bottle appearing to be full of a clear liquid from one of the boxes,” FBI Special Agent Patrick Hutchinson wrote. Schneck “then proceeded to drink from the bottle, then immediately spit the liquid on the ground next him. then proceeded to pour the contents of the bottle on the ground next to him.”

>The Houston police bomb squad eventually determined that the clear liquid was nitroglycerin, an explosive. They also said the box contained HMTD, or hexamethylene triperoxide diamine, another explosive.

They aren't sending their best folks.

Dang yer right. Oh the suspense to see what Schneck looks like.

scribd.com/document/356853088/Andrew-Schneck-Probation#from_embed

Join your comrade user.

>If convicted, Schneck faces a minimum of five and up to 40 years in federal prison and a possible $250,000 maximum fine.

can't wear fedoras in federal rape me in the ass prison (besides that's a trilby). a better question is what size buttplug will he need?

literally who?

Hey kid want to explode a monument.

>perfect gentleman
>name is Schneck, easy neckbeard pun
>also Jewish and literally means lazy or stupid

M E M E M A G I C

Did he confuse his nitroglycerin bottle with his water bottle? Why even keep the two in the same place?

>not using your expertly honed katana to effortlessly slice the statue off at the base like paper mache.

don't worry, he was just fighting nazis, he'll get off with community service at the local jewish community center.

how did this faggy manlet even get his hands on this stuff?

>tfw "Schnek" is a word the Arab gangstas wanabees in France use for "pussy" or "cunt". That gentlesir really could use more fresh air.

>besides that's a trilby

No it isn't.

C'est de l'alsacien fr.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/schnek

>eventually determined that the clear liquid was nitroglycerin

HOW did he transport it without blowing himself up? That shit is unstable and even worse in temps above 80 F.

>Fat
>Neckbeard
>Fedora
>Graphic tee
>Suit jacket

very nice

>actually synthed HMTD and nitro

Pretty impressive. Not hard to do, but I'm impressed he put in the effort to look it up.

I didn't knew those people really existed I thought it was a joke.

>Raz Fyfe
That's just some neighbor of him.

Wait, don't we keep hearing that this is what all Trump supporters look like?

>tips fedora
>i fucking hate those evangelicals, they don't believe in evolution
>white?
>there is only on race; the human race.

Oh shit, look at his Facebook.

Genuine.

xvideos.com/video19677641/elvira_xxx_parody_-_http_www.eighteen.tv

are we talking about OP's pic?

Yes it is
Fedoras only turn up on the sides, if at all
Trilbys (trilbies?) Turn up in the back

Why would you know this?

gimme name u dick

typical Sup Forumsack

Just ONE of his parents homes...

E N L I G H T E N E D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's why I posted the mountain fedora.

>When confronted, he tried to drink some of the liquid
lmao wtf

kek this is a joke right

Nitro will drop your blood pressure to nothing if you ingest too much. He's lucky he didn't die.

We've now established the picture is of some other fuck tard I was right the fuck out of er I guess. We eagerly await Mugshots for Andrew Schneck.

>a literal neckbeard fedora

This thing lives in texas, why is it so pale ?

Very carefully, I'd assume.

>One friend who knew Schneck from their years together at Memorial High School in Spring Branch ISD described him as an awkward loner who never had a girlfriend and seemed to struggle with social interactions.
>"I can't even think of a single friend he had, to be perfectly honest," he said.
>He was nicknamed Ace from his initials.
>"None of this is surprising," the former classmate added. "He seems a bit disconnected from reality."
>During their senior year of high school, according to Schneck's classmate, the awkward teen wrote a "manifesto" dedicated to some of the school's popular girls, decrying how their boyfriends treated them and saying he could have done better.
>After high school graduation in 2010, the two lost touch and Schneck's classmate didn't hear news of him again until news outlets started reaching out for comment in the aftermath of the 2014 case.

And they call us the baddies.

What the fuck is an art consultant?

>>During their senior year of high school, according to Schneck's classmate, the awkward teen wrote a "manifesto" dedicated to some of the school's popular girls, decrying how their boyfriends treated them and saying he could have done better.
supremely gentlemanly.

He's a NEET. I bet you can count on one hand how many hours a month he's outside.

>scribd.com/document/356853088/Andrew-Schneck-Probation#from_embed
Wow!

You help rich people buy art to retain as an investment. It's essentially legal money laundering.

They are all fedoras. A common misconception. Fedora is actually a blanket term for ALL of these rimmed hats.

>be a rich spoiled cunt
>fight capitalism
I hate these people so much.

mfw

This is the perfect example of every male CTR faggot that spends all day talking about how enlightened they are on Sup Forums.

No Pole could understand a job that creates no value.

That's why we export college graduates and laugh at them.

>He was nicknamed Ace from his initials.

HOLY SHIT I THINK I KNOW THIS FUCKING KID. I used to sell him weed and charge him double.

Must be his dad...

Damn, fucking checked and kek'd

>these guys want erase your history

Can you get a highschool yearbook screen cap?

Didn't go to the same school, only knew him as a friend of a friend. My apologies, I have nothing to deliver other than the amusing anecdote.

Je me coucherai moins bête ce soir

She's Larkin love, Sven

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Need to have that Blade music playing along with this

He is every insult ever thrown at this board personified. The memes are getting to powerful.