What would you do about the obesity epidemic in the western world?

What would you do about the obesity epidemic in the western world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P7Gt9S1KL_c
buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/
youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1106764
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20483648
buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/drying-up-the-root/
buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/get-sugar-out/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28112681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28758920
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25820254
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/73/3/554.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Organic/sugar.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycolysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat the fatties
BBQ time

Stop sugar subsidies in the USA

If you're a fatty you don't get junk food.

Not something people would like. But taxes on - proven - unhealthy food, and make healthier food more accessible and cheaper.
Education doesn't work that's for sure.

Ban corn syrup. It is worse than white suger in its fattening qualities and is in almost every pre made meal.

educate people about carbs spiking insulin and constant eating of them causing higher resting insulin and high insulin resistance, the cure being to STOP EATING THE FUCKING CARBS ALL THE TIME!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P7Gt9S1KL_c

buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/

Honestly this may be easier to solve than people think.... But we aren't gonna be a /fit/ nation.
>Create a "disease" like binge eating disorder and prescribe ADHD meds to everyone to get them to lose weight. Doing nothing and changing nothing you are looking at 50lbs weightloss. Downside, nation of meth addicts. you'll see this go wide spread over time once more drugs get approved or generics of vyvanse happen.
>Knee cap the internet. The way shit is going with Silicon valley trying to control and blackmail everyones life, net neutrality will happen. When the internet is hobbled to 90's levels (you can check basic stuff, but say goodbye to high bandwidth stuff) you'll see people go out again.
>Make outside trendy. This is happening with every town and city center having "events". Allow open drinking at events and people become social again.
>Subsidies & Vertical Farms. Tax the fuck out of garbage and make healthy foods so cheap and plentiful that it becomes impossible to not have fries and burgers as luxory food.

Only one problem, what country would meddle with this kind of switch from subsidies.... who NOSE the answer to this?

Ban corn syrup and monosodium glutamate, cap sugar amounts allowed in food
>youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

execute fatties in the public.

Melt their fat and use it to burn other fat fucks.

corn syrup is no worse than other sugars, but they put it in FUCKING EVERYTHING!!

and starches aren't much better. how long is you're vid? care to give a qrd?

Same thing I'd do to solve every other problem - set people on fire

>still thinking msg is bad for you...
You're right about sugar and corn syrup but its proven time and time again that msg and sodium aren't bad for you.

remove kebab

It's short, gives a quick rundown on the somatic effects of fructose vs glucose vs alcohol. The ~10 minutes are worth it.
Forgot to change LARP flag off

fatties are pretty much an obnoxious "muh genetics" group, but in reality we're being poisoned by sugar and carbs. the carb jew did dis

just prescribe them low carb diets and they'll recover, but (((big cereal))) and (((big sugar))) might not like that, as they would lose shekels

tl;dr they were poisoned by the carb jew

I'd help it people to understand that carbs are sugars with no nutritional value whatsoever, also sugar is one of the most addictive psychotropic drugs known to man.

Don't make me beat you with my huge, throbbing studies folder...
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1106764

this

Nothing we can do.
Social justice now dictates you're not allowed to point out facts about how things are unhealthy and the problems related with being a fat Jurassic sized cunt.
So long as us normal non-mammoth sized people carry on as we are, acknowledging science and self-control... we'll be alright.
Let them die early, they ate their graves, let them lie in it.

>It's short, gives a quick rundown on the somatic effects of fructose vs glucose vs alcohol. The ~10 minutes are worth it.
damn, 15 minutes? TYPICAL GREEK LIAR!!! OMG

I managed like 2:30, I agree with the premise that sugar/carbs are bad and they are in everything and most people eat a rediculous amount

pay denbts buddy and we'll see about watching dat other 12 min

>destroy the internets current capabilities and send it 10+ years back
so fucking absolutely retarded on SO many levels, kys.

There is literally two fat people on this island.

Hot damn you people are clueless.

Start by banning unhealthy foods just like cigarettes. Of course that would never happen.

You can also start by being more proactive in trying to get people to adhere to nutritional recommendations, although methodology for that is questionable unless you start with kids in school.

this movie is a psyop.
Large is no longer big enough at McDonald's and it costs more than it used to. Nice work everybody

Reduce the food supply.

>no junk school meal options
>teach kids about growing food, cooking food, nutrition
>ban junk food adverts during kids shows
>3 strikes rule for people ignoring doctors advice on losing weight. after 3 strikes you have to pay for treatment

and at least 2 brown people

tl;dr fructose in fruit is regulated by fiber, but in juice, sugar cane, syrup, etc it overloads the liver and causes extreme fat production.

No more welfare. No farm subsidies. Higher insurance premia for fatties.

>muh sugar
>muh fat
>muh fast food

The problem is that people just don't care. And that is weird as fuck.

No it actually doesn't. About 2-3% of fructose is converted to triglycerides in the liver and exported via VLDL, but 10-20% of dietary fat is reesterified into triglycerides in the liver due to fatty acid spillover secondary to lipolysis of chylomicrons.
As a result, overeating saturated fat causes 5 to 10 times as much fat to accumulate in the liver as does the same number of calories from refined fructose (which people don't even eat)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20483648

>Start by banning unhealthy foods just like cigarettes
nobody eats cigarettes you reatard

> get people to adhere to nutritional recommendations
just don't eat carbs, unless you are going to do a lot of excersize or you need to put weight on

do you have and opinion on insulin resistance, what other diseases it is a factor in, and what causes it?

buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/drying-up-the-root/

buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/get-sugar-out/

yeah, but there are only 6 total

ok, I agree with that, but it's not just sugar that does this, potatoes, flour, cake, bread do it also

Yup. Obamacare in many stats charges a 50% premium to smokers.

Same should apply to those grossly overweight.

what is your definition of "junk food"?

mine is sugar and carbs

A British professor's 1972 book about the dangers of sugar is now seen as prophetic. So why did it lead to the end of his career?

A couple of years ago, an out-of-print book published in 1972 by a long-dead British professor suddenly became a collector's item. Copies that had been lying dusty on bookshelves were selling for hundreds of pounds, while copies were also being pirated online. Alongside such rarities as Madonna's Sex, Stephen King's Rage (written as Richard Bachman) and Promise Me Tomorrow by Nora Roberts; Pure, White and Deadly by John Yudkin, a book widely derided at the time of publication, was listed as one of the most coveted out-of-print works in the world.

How exactly did a long-forgotten book suddenly become so prized? The cause was a ground-breaking lecture called Sugar: the Bitter Truth by Robert Lustig, professor of paediatric endocrinology at the University of California, in which Lustig hailed Yudkin's work as "prophetic".

"Without even knowing it, I was a Yudkin acolyte," says Lustig, who tracked down the book after a tip from a colleague via an interlibrary loan. "Everything this man said in 1972 was the God's honest truth and if you want to read a true prophecy you find this book... I'm telling you every single thing this guy said has come to pass. I'm in awe."

>Go to war with any shitstain country
>Initiate the draft
>The fatties lose weight or die
>The idiots get shot
>Use niggers as cannon fodder

We need to curb some of the population right now anyway. War has always been there for that reason.

Yudkin and Lustig are both Jews.

Gary Taubes is also a Jew btw.

Notice how these Jews want you to think that fat is healthy and carbs are bad even though every expert on the planet disagrees and there isn't a single healthy population on the planet with a high fat intake?

>The problem is that people just don't care. And that is weird as fuck.
as the greek faggot was saying, sugar is a drug, but htey don't know it

also depression/low mood is made more likely when being fat

chekkked

amazing, but my suspicion is that the food kikes knew all about this a long time before, and the promotion of sugar and carbs was done on purpose

Charlton Heston has spoken.

Insulin resistance is caused by many things, but especially dietary fat. Eating fat causes insulin resistance within a few hours, so it's very easy to show and has been known for decades.

absolutely

>every expert on the planet disagrees
oh wow, appeal to authority AND appeal to popularity?

eat shit, a trillion flies can't be wrong

look at what we used to eat historically in the places where we evolved, and how much of it i.e. ratios

next you'll be telling us (((climate change))) is real even though none of their predictions have come true

fucking prove it you faggot

do you realize how much your credibility drops when using that flag?

>EU fag can't even keep straight what it wants to control in our lives.

It's that (German?) troll that keeps telling that fat causes diabetes

Deport all niggers and arabs
Ban pizza and kebab
Send all fat SJW:s to fat concentration camp
Teach white people to be proud and take good care of themselves, then they will get more healthy weight

aah

I know fuly support not paying denbts to german fags

first one is a given

sugar and carbs are the problem, just cutting them out stops hunger and lets people use their excess untill they feel hungry again

insulin spikes lock AWAY energy as fat and make you hungry again

Saturated fat causes insulin resistance and fat storage in the liver immediately after ingestion, right then and there
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28112681
It's really not difficult to show. It's always been known
It also holds true for one day of high-fat eating ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28758920
Five days ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25820254
Eleven days ajcn.nutrition.org/content/73/3/554.full
Saturated and monounsaturated fat is directly toxic to the liver, pancreas and muscles.

>What would you do about the obesity epidemic in the western world?
ban big food and sugar companies and get rid of 50% of what makes up america's economic growth

But that violates so many others rights... Less wrong to let idiots weed themselves out.

Intense P.E. classes from day 1 of high school, focusing on cardiovascular activities, HIIT. Also gas the HFCS

2 years mandatory military service for everyone when they turn 18.

No deferment for college.

Ban welfare/subsidies to fatties and then sit back and let natural selection do its thing

We subsidize that shit, that's why our pop is so cheap. We have a long way to go

A good teacher doesn't teach, the teacher gives the pupils the tools to teach themselves.

I would say 2 years, 1 year mandatory, second year can be opted out for college if course is within STEM or some kind of market/government mandated discipline currently in demand

>But that violates so many others rights
Name one. He's proposing the same treatment as is already given to cigarettes.

Easiest solution. Mandatory draft after school for both men and women. This will have a benefit, not only with forcing young adults to exercise but also giving them life lessons and experience for later. Also the military will stop hiring incompetent psychopaths.

they ate palm oil? who the fuck eats palm oil?

why is there any glucose present if they are only eating fat?

could you tell us the process of brakdown of fat during digestion?

why is there only mention of "endogenous glucose production (EGP) and gluconeogenesis (GNG)"? no mention of ketosis?

I don't see how this study disagrees even a little with what I said. You see, this I why I linked the video, because it takes way longer for me to give a less ideal explanation.I wanna see a study that shows that. I eat bread, pasta, potatoes, butter, flower as if I were a fat fuck, but even when I don't exercise I stay at around 60KG. I just never eat sugar except as fruit and when I cook with honey.

Give major tax break to restaurants that keep calorie counts per meal to below 750

Also create universal healthcare for individuals who are at healthy weight and employed full time.

Conscription and exercise programs will only work while the candidate is in those programs

Exactly, thank you.

>I wanna see a study that shows that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet has some info, not sure if any studies though

so you are saying that eating sugar is the problem, but not carbs in general. I'm assuming since you are thin that you have a low resting insulin level. I certainly think it's true that simple/processed carbs are much worse than complex ones, they both produce insulin spikes, and if you were to eat them at every meal, plus maybe snacking in between and drinking sugar, your insulin response would increase, and the time to decrease to resting would increase, eventually over years, your resting insulin would raise and the problems would compound

if you already had the problem of high resting insulin, cutting our sugars might help, but intermittant fasting and low complex carbs would be required to give your body the time to go back to low resting insulin levels

there is also the possibility that some people are more sensitive to insulin levels anyway

If you are overweight, you have to hang out with the Obamas until you in shape.

people eat too many sugar and carbs. A bit is ok but they are fucking everywhere. Until you tackle this (if it could even ever be done) no progress will ever be made.

Cinnamon is a regular part of my diet, which controls insulin levels.

I've never been fat, I never really liked sugar so it's not something that has been a part of my diet except the rare soda offered to me.

I think its great we have an abundance of food but I have to agree with this post
we just need to stop subsidizing food

>I've never been fat, I never really liked sugar so it's not something that has been a part of my diet except the rare soda offered to me.

part of my point was that some of the population are prone to insulin resistance, others aren't

sugary drinks and candy/cakes, glucose/hfcs being in everything (in america) are a poison for those susceptible, and so much commercial advertizing for them

I don't know what things are like in greece, but there is wall to wall commercials in burgerland

And no, a Wikipedia article in no way shares the authority of a controlled study

1. Institute a National Weight Loss Program.

2. Within a year, all members of society must be within a healthy bodyfat percentage. Testing centers will be provided with hyperbaric chambers to accurately test bodyfat, leaving the BMI and tape test/caliper systems in the past.

Citizens that started out beyond a reasonable (100lbs) weight to meet standards will have to meet the yearly target goal (120lbs) and following that meet monthly goals until within allowable bodyfat percentages.

3. Citizens will meet with counselors and attend education programs detailing nutritional information and proper exercise. The society would be instructed to eat a semi-vegan diet with approximately 3oz meat per meal, with other portions reflecting parameters of a zone diet.

4. Businesses will be instructed to have a later work call so that parents can bring their kids to school and spend time exercising each morning.

5. Citizens may report that others look too fat, requiring further investigation and immediate testing. Previously fat individuals will have mandatory 3 month fat tests.

6. Failure to meet standards results in death.

Obesity has increased in Greece in almost perfect correlation with increase in sugar in food. Before WW2 there was no sugar beet, sugar cane, or corn syrup in Greece, and everyone was fit as fuck.

Easy, make food like products illegal. If it's not found in nature, fuck it.

Require ingredients on front of package.

Shut up jew

ah appealing to authority? heh

the sources are at the bottom of the article

ok, so you are saying sugar causes it, and I am saying low carb/low sugar solves it

doesn't seem too much different. the problem is insulin resistance. sugar might be the major cause, but other carbs perpetuate it

Pretty sure there is a correlation in most western countries between sugar and carb consumption and obesity/diabetes

I don't even praise yahweh and consider you goyims my inferiors, faggit

err, I mean, fellow goyim

whoops

half an hour of running and > half an hour of lifting every day including bodyweight

Stop insuring all health problems that can be reasonably linked to a person's fatness.
We also need to resume the practice of fat shaming. You'd think being a piece of fucking lard would have enough drawbacks (health, looks, day-to-day convenience) that people wouldn't get to that point, but they still fucking do. We need to do to fat people what we did to smokers.

One day jew... one day

Compulsory sterilization of fat people

No, Appeal to Authority is relying on an authority figure(s). Empirical evidence is not a figure and on its own has real authority.

Nothing in the Wikipedia article cites any evidence linking carbs to obesity.

Carbs have been around since man learned to grind grain and bake bread. Obesity epidemics have been around since sugar became a regular part of the diet.

AND no goddam carbs

a bit unfair to let (((big sugar))) get people fat, then punish the victim

I swear I'm a filthy goyim with no soul, just like you, oy vey. meshuggeneh

>Carbs have been around since man learned to grind grain and bake bread. Obesity epidemics have been around since sugar became a regular part of the diet.
is sugar a carb?

>Empirical evidence is not a figure and on its own has real authority.
assuming you believe the stated evidence, surely scientists can make mistakes/be bought?

>Nothing in the Wikipedia article cites any evidence linking carbs to obesity.
no, but they do list a negative affect of this diet as WEIGHT LOSS

indicating it might be good for OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE, to LOSE WEIGHT

I think you'll find that sugar does that job just as well as enforced sterilisation.

Fat people marries fat people and have fat children. Fact.

Supersize me was fake as fuck and a giant leftist propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Sounds like a pretty specialized diet for someone with special needs, not the general public.

Scientists are wrong, bought, or Jewish all the time, but unless it can be shown that an experiment has been tampered without proper controls, the results are undeniable evidences. The theory that grows out of these experiments might have no reality to it, but the results stand.

Sugar is equal parts glucose/fructose. Carbs are metabolized mainly into glucose, which the body actually needs. Fructose is the only sugar that is so unhealthy. This was not widely available to the general public until recently, and obesity has increased with the copious amounts of sugar.

Also this (pic related):
"If the Jews are ever expelled from America it will be on account of the evil practice of Jewish doctors and Jewish lawyers." (Jews Must Live, Samuel Roth 1934)

if you name your pics better, it's easier to find them when we save them

>Scientists are wrong, bought, or Jewish all the time, but unless it can be shown that an experiment has been tampered without proper controls, the results are undeniable evidences
ok, I lost about 20 pounds in 5 weeks eating high fat/low carb, I go for a walk every day or two. I'm hardly ever hungry(as advertized with the claim that sugar/carbs causes insulin spikes and locks away energy making you hungry agian faster)

>Sugar is equal parts glucose/fructose
what? I thought they were both sugars

>Carbs are metabolized mainly into glucose, which the body actually needs
true that they are metabolized to glucose, but evidence that the body NEEDS them?

the body has two modes, glucose burning mode and keto(fat) burning mode. also kown as feed more and fast mode. how do people survive weeks without food if glucose is required?

fat does not metabolize to glucose, but triglycerides. 3 medium/long chain fatty acids bound to a single glycerol molecule .proteins metabolize to amino acids, only carbs/sugar metabolizes to glucose

>obesity has increased with the copious amounts of sugar
agreed, but carbs also metabolize to glucose

>If the Jews are ever expelled from America it will be on account of the evil practice of Jewish doctors and Jewish lawyers
amen

many such cases. carbs to blame

give a qrd?

When fasting your body is living off of the excess glucose in your fat cells, which is metabolised into triglycerides. The stored fructose, however, is left for last and can even be toxic to attempt to fast away at once.

You are only half of the experiment at most, you need controls, other participants which are partially following your diet or not at all, to compare yourself to. The mirror just leaves it up to your authority, which isn't real.

You need glucose for motor function:
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Organic/sugar.html

People will always defend their drug of choice, sugar destabilizes the central nervous system, making people feel anxious, anxious people are easy to control.

1: Abolish welfare and food stamps.
2: stop subsidizing corn.

it gives me no real pleasure to totally btfo you out, but here we go

>Ketosis is a metabolic state in which some of the body's energy supply comes from ketone bodies in the blood, in contrast to a state of glycolysis in which blood glucose provides energy.

Ketosis is a nutritional process characterised by serum concentrations of ketone bodies over 0.5 mM, with low and stable levels of insulin and blood glucose.[1][2] It is almost always generalized with hyperketonemia, that is, an elevated level of ketone bodies in the blood throughout the body. Ketone bodies are formed by ketogenesis when liver glycogen stores are depleted (or from metabolising medium-chain triglycerides[3]). The main ketone bodies used for energy are acetoacetate and β-hydroxybutyrate,[4] and the levels of ketone bodies are regulated mainly by insulin and glucagon.[5] Most cells in the body can use both glucose and ketone bodies for fuel, and during ketosis, free fatty acids and glucose synthesis (gluconeogenesis) fuel the remainder.

Longer-term ketosis may result from fasting or staying on a low-carbohydrate diet (ketogenic diet), and deliberately induced ketosis serves as a medical intervention for various conditions, such as intractable epilepsy, and the various types of diabetes.[6] In glycolysis, higher levels of insulin promote storage of body fat and block release of fat from adipose tissues, while in ketosis, fat reserves are readily released and consumed.[5][7] For this reason, ketosis is sometimes referred to as the body's "fat burning" mode.[8]

the body has 2 modes glycolysis and ketosis, feed and fast

> In glycolysis, higher levels of insulin promote storage of body fat and block release of fat from adipose tissues, while in ketosis, fat reserves are readily released and consumed

The two sources of ketone bodies in the body are fatty acids in adipose tissue and ketogenic amino acids.[20][21] The main formation of ketone bodies is through ketogenesis.

Adipose tissue can be used to store fatty acids for regulating temperature and energy.[20] These fatty acids can be released by adipokine signaling of high glucagon and epinephrine levels, which inversely corresponds to low insulin levels. High glucagon and low insulin correspond to times of fasting or to times when blood glucose levels are low.[22] Fatty acids must be metabolized in mitochondria, so coenzyme A is bound to the fatty acid to produce acyl-CoA. The acyl-CoA are able to enter the mitochondria. These fatty acids are used as fuel in cells through β-oxidation, which gives a large energy payout per acyl-CoA molecule that is formed from the β-oxidation of a fatty acid.[23]

As β-oxidation begins, FAD dehydrogenates acyl-CoA to form trans-Δ2-enoyl-CoA and FADH2. Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase catalyses a double bond in this step. Next, trans-Δ2-enoyl-CoA is hydrogenated by enoyl CoA hydratase to form L-β-hydroxyacyl CoA. NAD+ and the enzyme 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase oxidize L-β-hydroxyacyl CoA to form β-ketoacyl CoA and NADH. Lastly, the β-ketoacyl CoA is cleaved by a thiol group in CoA to form another acyl-CoA and an acetyl-CoA. This reaction is catalyzed by thiolase. The acyl-CoA is two carbons shorter than before, so it enters β-oxidation again until it all converts into acetyl-CoA.

The acetyl-CoA enters the citric acid cycle and undergoes an aldol condensation with oxaloacetate to form citrate. The citric acid cycle is a key pathway for metabolism. It provides precursors for many amino acids as steps in the cycle. It also allows high energy molecules to form; 3x NADH, FADH2, and GTP/ATP are all produced by one iteration of the cycle. This is equivalent to 10 ATP.[24][25] Acetyl-CoA undergoes this process in any cell, while liver cells can also undergo a different process: ketogenesis.

In the liver, Acetyl-CoA can undergo ketogenesis to form ketone bodies.[26] They are produced in mitochondria, and usually occur in response to low blood glucose levels.[27] In the mitochondria, the acetyl-CoA does not enter the citric acid cycle when the amount of acetyl-CoA widely exceeds that of oxaloacetate, as the first step cannot proceed. Along with the fatty acids, deaminated ketogenic amino acids can be converted into intermediates in the citric acid cycle and produce ketone bodies.[21]

Ketogenesis produces one ketone body per two acetyl-CoA. Two acetyl-CoA condense to form acetoacetyl-CoA via thiolase. Acetoacetyl-CoA momentarily combines with another acetyl-CoA via HMG-CoA synthase to form hydroxy-β-methylglutaryl-CoA. Hydroxy-β-methylglutaryl-CoA forms acetoacetate via HMG-CoA lyase. Acetoacetate can then reversibly convert to D-β-hydroxybutyrate via D--β-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase. Another option here is acetoacetate can spontaneously degrade to acetone and carbon dioxide. From here, all three ketone bodies (acetoacetate, D--β-hydroxybutyrate, and acetone) have been formed, but acetoacetate and D--β-hydroxybutyrate are in much greater concentrations.

promote low carb diet for fatties

We can start by stopping corn subsidizes.

just have more ads and informative shit telling fat people it isn't okay to be fat, that its disgusting and unhealthy. the only reason it is so bad is because being fat is widely accepted as okay most people don't see anything wrong with it. its fucking disgusting fat people make me feel sick

I went through the list already. Every single one of the studies cited were for neurological function, not testing fat levels while making a differentiation between glucose and fructose. It's like switching from tap water to distilled water and blaming the whole difference on the chlorine without any mention of the fluoride.

Reminder that fat people unironically cost less to the state than healthy people because the former don't live to age 85.
Hard to swallow redpill.

the important thing to realize is that the body has 2 energy modes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycolysis

and

do you agree with this?

do you further agree that normal low resting insulin people enter ketosis after about 2-4 hours of eating? i.e. they store fat after a meal, then have free access to use it?

whilst high resting insulin people take longer to enter ketosis, and if they have a few sugar snacks may never enter ketosis except after 6-8 hours when they are sleeping?

and if you want to lose weight, you need to be in ketosis?