BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BoycottBitches.com/

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

should get yourself a mail order bride with a 3 year return policy

Who hurt you, OP? Do you wanna talk about it, buddy?

Amen Sup Forumsrother, Amen!!!

noticed when i was a child i always felt
embarassed to be around fat people.
just natural instinct.
noticed black people have a weird smell.
didn't even think of the skin color..
just noticed a really funky smell...

didn't even know the word nigger
until i was like 8...
learned it from a black kid LMAO

Good. More for me.

>boycott American women
Too late they're already boycotting me desu.

If you engage in premarital sex you are a degenerate.

Doing my part to help a brother out.

And you don't even need to go to an expensive service. Go teach English in the country of your choosing, get the girl you want, have her tested for diseases...try her out like the indy 500 and if she gets too much, you just fuck off.

To make sure she don't want you for the green card, you tell her you escaped the justice system in the USA and can NEVER go back....

You're a virgin faggot

>BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

so more women for niggerr and spic... you really area cuck fag

TRAPS are better than real women. BOYCOTT WOMEN!

>American women are the most likely to
>cheat on you
Yes
>to divorce you
Never
>to get fat
Yes
>to steal half of your money in the divorce courts
Not getting divorced but if it came down to it seems fair that I should get half considering I make more money than him
>don't know how to cook or clean
False
>don't want to have children
False, have 2 kids
>immature
Not that immature
>selfish
Yes
>extremely arrogant
Yes
>self-centered
Yes
>mentally unstable
No
>irresponsible
Sometimes
>highly unchaste
Yes

t.American woman

american women are pure scum

>lives in Silicon Valley
>hasn't fucked an american white whale in years
>fucks all kinds of asian females (Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
>Haven't had to deal with white women's bullshit in years and I love it.

kys

exactly, women are nothing but parasites

if prostitution was legal, men wouldn't be so desperate for sex

That last picture, it's like he's staring down his future in 30 years. Jesus, how could you look at what your girl has become since that first picture was taken, then look at her mom and say "she'll be different."

I'd rather marry an Arab.

Arab women are hot and submissive. White women have turned into fat disgusting slobs.

I just saw some beautiful White women with White children in strollers(in America).
There's still lots of down-to-earth White women out there who aren't skanks. Don't let the (((media))) tell you otherwise.

Jesus fuck almighty..More proof that we men have patients and tolerance of a saint and western women are just life and financial leeches that NEED pic related..

American women are trash. Definitely not marriage material unless they super religious and from a conservative family. The shit I do hypocritically on weekends to sluts is unfuckingbeleivable

Boycott women who don't provide worth. If she wants to stay at home, she better clean and cook. If she works, then split the chores.

>I am an American man and no women want me, so I'm going to boycott them
Correction

Amen Sup Forumsrother, Amen!!!

what you mean is western women. they are no better here in canada and likely in the EU also

t. Western garbage* fixd

pretty much WHITE women, and western women.

We white men have no choice but to go to Asia for women

One of the most retarded pics ever.
Why wouldn't the mother wear a fucking long skirt in a wedding photo?
Why did the cuck marry the land whale?
His new wife is so obese at a young age, she'll be twice the size of her mother!
The dad looks like a nice guy, too bad.

non-white women are so fine and fucking hot

fuck yea

Asian women have REALLY tight vaginas

He cheated on me first while I was pregnant with our 2nd kid, so I lost weight and we've been revenge cheating on each ever since, it's better than getting divorced and having these kids raised without their father in the home.

why weren't you keeping him sexually satisfied? You were probably with-holding sex from him, like a typical bitch

Tits or gtfo

Garbage.

That's completely untrue. We have sex almost every day for 22 days now, it was more about experiencing something new since we've been together since we were kids. One of his coworkers seduced him, he's actually had sex with 3 coworkers and 2 of my best friends that I know about. It hurt my feelings at first, but now I don't care and my kids come first so here we are.

well it's men's nature to want multiple sex partners. A real woman EXPECTS her man to "cheat" because otherwise he is a low-T faggot

*22 years

get the fuck off Sup Forums

women not allowed

Yep, that's why I don't care. What I don't know won't hurt me, but if he gets a STD that's another story. He went bat shit crazy and tried to kill me and himself when he found out I revenge cheated on him. It was scary, but worth hurting him for him hurting me first. Divorce is not an option at all, we've come too far in life together and we deserve each other with all of the good and the bad. People get divorced too much these days for stupid bullshit and if you love someone to you should stay with that person no matter what life throws at you.

brown women are so much better than white bitches

Boycott all women. Go MGTOW, faggot.

But I live here

Kys but post feet first

or how about i go fuck traps?

I'm at Disneyworld in FL now and the American women are much hotter than the European women here for the most part.

Nothing wrong with that. I love traps.

The Nordic broads are hot though

I'm married to one, but she's loyal

You think they don't cheat? They do. All men and women have cheated since the beginning of monogamy. You either keep it under wraps and don't get caught, accept it and turn a blind eye, or freak the fuck out and get divorced, or worse, because of muh feelings. Real adults don't believe in fairy tales.

Who's cock is bigger?

maybe it's florida? but otherwise most american women nowadays are fat and bitches

I married a latina qt, however the part where they get fat is still true.

You are too dumb to talk about anything but yourself and your boring life. The OP talks about most women, not you personally. Your have nothing to do with the average american woman, you dumb creature. You are one out of millions. That's the biggest weakness of women - solipsism, self-obsession and lack of holistic thinking. Its pathetic.

Btw also you are a dumb woman because you could not find a man that earns more than you, although 75 percent of men earn more than women.

You found a man with weak genes, now those weak genes are in your kids, and they won't perform well in life. Stupid woman. At least you want your kids to have a father, so thats a plus. Studies show that kids raised by a single mother perform worse in life than those raised by two parents, and that single mothers have below average IQ.

Btw i do not have time for more of your life, i'm tired of self-obsessed people who try to turn any conversation about themselves, its really boring, not everything is about you, so good riddance.

Same, I'm the kimchis are the best

Asian females are the best, yellow and brown skin ftw

I don't know user, how bout you suck us both off and see for yourself? Can't promise it won't be sloppy though.

Ok, bye. Didn't mean to bore anyone, but I'm pretty bored waiting on happenings, and for the record my husband used to make more than me before he changed careers, and we both have IQs of 145 so I'm pretty sure both of my kids are smarter than you.

ching chong

How did you 2 meet? Seems like the only traps out there are hookers and marrying one just sounds like the worst of ideas.

remember this bitch? she got shot by a somali

Please don't fall for the "Hispanic QT" meme - you're walking into a horrible trap.
When most of you think of "hispanic qt" the images that go into your mind are the Cuban/Argentinian/Brazilian white girls with big asses making you arroz con pollo. This is a fallacy. They're sex-obsessed, narcissistic, overly emotional MONSTERS! More so monsters than Western women.
Ever lived in Miami? Number one biggest city for the "Latina/Hispanic QTs". It's also another word for hell. Miami is now America's
>Most depressing city
>Worst city to live in
>Worst drivers
>Rudest people
>#1 STDs
You know what the fuck that's all caused by? Spic women.

Spic QTs. Stay Away.

T. I live in that hell and have dated plenty spic qts

Oh shit this is the daily anti-white women shill thread. Sage and reported.

Met at a party on Halloween 11 years ago. She was dressed as an angel (not slutty, but still sexy) and I was a child molesting priest. I told some rather raunchy jokes and it went off from there.

I was with you up until the mentally unstable part, it is fact that all women are at least somewhat mentally unstable.

Canadian women are all what you said + divorce, so just marry a foreigner boys.

I'm weird, but not unstable. I tried to indulge my husband with his Asian fantasy. I died my hair dark with cute bangs, put my hair in tight ponytails to slant my eyes and spoke good Engrish, but he still went to that Chinese massage parlor. He does nothing to indulge my fantasies, so clearly he is the winner and I am the loser.

Whats wrong with being sex-obsessed, narcistic and overly emotional. That like the base Definition of the female mind. Not being able to handle a strong woman is all your post is about.

here's what a REAL woman looks like!!!

Honestly, your relationship doesn't seem healthy at all. Why not just leave him and be done with it?

Now that crossed the line. I am in no way a feminist. I'm not fat except when I was pregnant, I don't wear glasses, I cook, clean, don't have purple hair, no sjw dike shit, I am a traditional woman that would have remained faithful had my husband not cheated first. Karma is not feminism and he deserved what he got. I wouldn't be so smart if I just sat back and let him run all over me. The funny thing is when he tried to kill himself he failed and now my name is carved into his chest. No other woman would have him, I'm almost a saint.

another kiked anti-white women thread

keep it up you fucking jews

Goddess

Hey lover, can you suck a cock right or what?

Shit! That girl's got some ugly toes.

>be white supremacist
>fuck Asian women
>have a 100% gook looking son

I fail to follow this logic

i am not even bothering to read your replies or posts. Can you women fucking give men even ONE single space where men can discuss? Women obviously aren't welcome on Sup Forums. Go back to Candy Crush forums or something.

women don't belong on Sup Forums. WHITE MEN built everything. Women are just parasites.

Go back to Sup Forums, you stupid attention whore cunt.

Women never tell the whole story, you sound like a bullshitter.

why does "it" keep talking?

Hey, don't worry OP, we're already looking at marrying European men to replace y'all.

fuck off jews and shitskins

Confirmed.

why even reply to this stupid attention whore?

Women are not allowed on Sup Forums

and yes, in a woman's mind, it's ALWAYS the man's fault

FYI
Just because y'all get confed tats and act hardass doesn't mean you're worth a damn.