Who's winning the culture war again?

Who's winning the culture war again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>while chanting death to america

It's in Austin. I'm surprised it took them this long to take them down

Iconoclasm is a traditional tactic of communists.

Take away every shred of people's culture, and they'll beg you to make up a new "culture" for them

HAHAHA america the revolotuion is fucking coming. You capitalist dogs will pay

>Take them down at night so angry nigs and worthless college girls can't destroy it.

Smart.

>t. a useful idiot

look at those white traitor pieces of shit. you would have to fire me.

The most failed ideology of all time.
They should have just put a guard on all of them.

Riiiiiiiight.

Alt right had their way at the start with green frog memes.

Now the left is biting back.

History repeats itself, just as the nazis were advancing on the USSR up to 1942, we are coming back to crush you.

The dustbin of history needs to close on nazism once and for all.

>The most failed ideology of all time.

Wait why are we talking about capitalsim now?

I hope it doesn't just stop at statues, they need to start altering history books and erasing offensive passages. It's for the best.

>History repeats itself
Having fun dying in a human wave attack, commie.

How did book burning work out for the nazis?

deviantart.jpg
Nope, we're talking about communism. Capitalism gave us everything we have today, and communism almost destroyed all of it.

>deny history
>destroy monuments to culture
no different to islamic extremists, real nazis and communists.

If there ever is a red revolution, you'll be in the first group of useful idiots purged by commisar Jamal and vice-commisar Cletus

>Capitalism gave us everything we have today

Wrong. People did. All capitalism does is concentrate wealth in the hands of the few.

>they need to start altering history books
It already happened user.
Read the reasons as to why Germany invaded Poland.
You can hardly find anything on it.

The bad guys, as they have been for the past 50 years.

>uses a computer
>eats everyday
>call capitalism a failure
Even you can survive in a capitalist society. Think about it.

Statues to harry potter, starwars, and game of thrones.

Fuck you, cocksucker communist piece of shit. Off yourself.

I wasn't aware everyone was exactly the same before the late 1700's

Unoriginal, seen that said before.

Why can't you fuckers create original memes? No wonder all creative industries are dominated by us lefties.

>sources

>guardian
>washington post
>freakonomics . org / hypothesis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>All capitalism does is concentrate wealth in the hands of the few.
You have it backwards. Communism concentrates wealth in the hands of the "political class" while capitalism gives everyone an environment to create value.

>calling the truth a meme

This.

The Soviets and Maoists destroyed tons of cathedrals, statues, art, literature, etc. Communism is literally anti-culture. They want to turn all humans into replaceable ants with no identity so they can implement a word government.

>Fuck you, cocksucker communist piece of shit. Off yourself.
...said porky, as his neck was crushed by the boot of a red revolutionary

Then why didn't the people of communist countries give us anything?

no-one, since all they are doing is egging on a would be mass shooter or mass bomber to actually do it. Liberals will die, republicans will take the blame, the pendulum swings left, they try to ban guns, rinse repeat

Sorry my sources don't live up to the standards set by breitbart, rebel media and infowars.

Lmao.

The leaders of every communist regime in history were living in luxury whilst their people starved to death.

They gave us tetris and a few other things.
But, largely, it was capitalist American and Europe that gave the world most things.

Communists were the first in space.

Checkmate fucktard

If the nations in red had lasted just 20 more years, no doubt they would have been colonizing Mars by now.

>posts meme about all the evils of capitalism killing people in African nations where you still trade shiny beads as currency
>posts meme about starving Africans who aren't part of capitalism
>posts meme implying that we can ever actually be equal when history and nature have proven it impossible

Communits: 100% retarded, every single time.

>GDP

rofl

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Wrong. People were. All communism did was concentrate wealth and power in the hands of the few.

>attacking statues, make normalfags feel uneasy
Not a good idea, commisar.
>he really doesn't know what happens to communists after the revolution.
communism doesn't really last long, does it?

The Soviet Space Program was in spite of communism, not because of it. Around that time, the greatest genocide in human history happened in the Ukraine.

John Goddard, Murrican capitalist, invented modern rocket technology first.

NASA deployed the Hubble Telescope, which was the first to confirm the existence of multiple galaxies.

NASA also created Voyager, the Mars Rover, and now the James Webb Telescope which will soon see past the observable universe with infrared tech.

>Larping as military
>Seems legit

>All communism did was concentrate wealth and power in the hands of the few.

Nope, that's capitalism. You seem very confused, perhaps you should get an education?

It is not a meme...
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
You really should watch this.
I am not part of the left nor right, but this video would open your eyes.

sucker punch and run

Did you just admit your news is fake?

>Capitalism is bad so embrace a shittier ideology

Yeah and America did the same and more without starving 10's of millions of people to death. Communism BTFO.

I would give Russian rocket scientists like Konstantin Tsiolkovsky some credit, too, but the point is that the communists just seized wealth and dumped it into the Space Race while starving millions, and eventually the USSR burned out.

Yup.

Infowars is an infallable 100% true source

They correctly predicted WW3 many times over the past 5 years. Also the well known fact that the water turns the frogs gay. Yup.

Nope, that's communism. You seem very confused, perhaps you should improve your education?

>implying there's only two options

>inflection point as you get closer to "real communism"
ftfy

What's a third option?

confederate nitwits are not part of my culture. take those fuckers down and put them in a field somewhere far away from civilization.

Yikes. I'm a conservative and even I would have not admitted that.

Don't ever post using that flag again you clearly haven't got the slightest understanding of what it represents

Communism had a greater gap between the rich (party officials) and poor (plebs).

Capitalism allows for the existence of the middle class via meritocracy, and the ability to earn wealth through your own industry; whereas a communist state would limit your pay to specific brackets, and the bureaucrats will fail to implement your ideas/inventions efficiently.

I will bathe in your blood, pinko scum

I have to seriously ask, why do you feel that an extreme ideology is the only way to go? why can't you meet in the middle? keep the better parts of capatilism, like class mobility, and take the better parts of communism, like egalitarianism? why the extreme position on every thing?

Do you think taking down these stautues made more or less racists?

I don't really get the difference, isn't an unbroken line representing the wealth of the country more logical?

Hail to the chief white bois

>right barely makes a peep when lashed at
>left scream bloody murder if looked upon

It's not that surprising.

Same ignoramus
>Larper commie
>"Get an education"

Refute pic related.

>Capitalism is to blame for countries that don't embrace the free market

You forced us to stay in your union, and you bitch whenever we talk about succession.

It's none of your business what each state does with its monuments, etc. Iconoclasm is the mark of careless idiots.

You know I hate commies like any normal person but I don't understand this logic. Liberals are so far gone they will delight in aiding in a purge of right leaning people. Wouldn't they get purged afterwards logically? If you start gunning down people that helped you get power you just added millions of more enemies?

More.
If it continues, then most white men will be just like Dylan Roof.

As a country gets more and more communism, it's poverty and misery increase to infinity until "real communism" happens.
An inflection point implies more communism actually increases wealth.

>American democracy
>vote to take down statues
>whitebois cry and whine about it and cause a giant stir

So are you faggots only for democracy when it helps you?

empty threats which you fucks cant backup with force

whilst we train in military combat and hand to hand defense methods, you roleplay as nazis in your moms basements

so fucking sad

cherrypicking 101

>Train in hand-to-hand

Commie circle jerk?

Africa has the freest markets of all, hardly any tax or regulations

check fucking mate

watch Basically these people are only usefull until the revolution happens, when they see what the revolution really brings they would rebel against the system again. So you need to remove them before that can happen.

LOL...I am a blooded Infantryman. Playing war in your parents basement isn't "training"

The only goal the left have is to destroy Western civilization. They don't know what will replace it, and they don't really care. Since bad is defined as Western tradition, any non-western civilization would be an improvement

You have to over 18 to post here, you know?

Thanks user

Soviet HDI was shittier than Western Europe also.

Hungary would have a better economy than Finland today if not for Soviet intervention. Hungary has twice the population of Finland, yet produces half the wealth.Commie bureaucrats are shit at running an economy.

Whites duh

I'm still absolutely stunned at the incompetence of that .gif. Suckerpunched, with a wrench in his sleeve, and he couldn't even put him to the ground. I guess that's what happens when your ideology revolves around not eating tho.

>right barely makes a peep when lashed at

haha on what planet

Concentration of power and lack of individual freedoms.

How are you this lacking in comprehension?

Antifa and BLM already got into a fight in Dallas, I doubt the trust-fund babies would do well in a war

I'm 17 what are you going to do about it? Does that violate your safespace you fucking bitch?

This.

Also, it's full of niggers.

FUCK TU GO TEXAS A&M AGGIES FOR LIFE

Keep fucking tabs of this horseshit
For every statue taken down, two must come up in its place.

Count is at what 12 now?
24 must come up within one calendar year

It's true they have been brainwashed since a early age by Jewish marxist intellectuals who crafted the school system.
They crafted a founding story that is upside down of Christ, anti-christ.

We spared him that day. Next time we wont show mercy.

>Capitalist South Africa is the most civilised country on the continent
>South Africa starts wealth redistribution and instantly turns into a third world shit hole
really makes you think