Black supremacist mob taking to the streets in Thomasville, Georgia

youtube.com/watch?v=NjmjLBHldUw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INCOMING CHIMP OUT

the eclipse made them think the day was over like other animals but then it was light again so they just walk around now all confused hahaha

wew

this

I have no idea how you could be a black supremacist.

It just doesn't work on any level.

That many black people in that close of an area is bound to have some violence kick off.

just fucking do it worthless niggers, shoot somebody , start the race war already

All black Americans are black supremacists.

I love ____________.

I don't know but they have my full support. The first whites they encounter will be naive liberals. Profit.

There's nothing wrong with black supremacy.
Black supremacy and white supremacy can coexist. It is natural to love and cherish your race more than other races. To you, your race should be the best. Any thought otherwise is an expression of self hate.
Every race has the right to exist and to have its own ethnostate.
Black's being proud to be black and whites being proud to be white and existing separately in their own countries is utopia.
If you really think genocide is the answer you need to stay the fuck inside and stop ruining the progress white separatists are making for the first time in decades, stupid LARP edgelords.

must be nice to have no fear of being doxxed and losing your job

I like the black guu directing thenblm crowd and chants...is actually a jew everyone is calling a white guy lol

that is not what black or white supremacy means. dont come here all preachy trying to ruin a comfy thread if you dont understand the absolute basic distinction between supremacism and nationalism

It's only an eclipse black ppl, calm down, the worlds not ending I swear.

What type of English is that?

Daily reminder, black supremacists are growing like crazy

Whose streets?

This. Alt-right/Hotep solidarity march when?

Talculm X?

Another police shooting and killing a black man. The crowd is saying that the cop was reckless and shot too fast. I don't know any facts about this, but this is a standard BLM type issue.

albinism
talcum x is a straight-up white guy

Jew streets

Tubby white girl dies
>Niggers take to the streets in mass

Wow they must really care about us now.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

INB4 pol does nothing
INB4 internet badasses claim they want to do stuff knowing full well they won't do shit
pol is full of cucks

"gettin stopped by police when I dindu nuffin"

When I say Ooga, you say Booga. Ooga!

Where are all the good looking black women like on the racemixing threads here?

Sure it does. They want to enslave and/or kill all white people. They want to reign supreme.

What are these niggers protesting now?

one (((white))) in masses of black. of course.

People won't go to war for anything nowadays.

>losing your job
>black supremacy march
lolz

That's the albino Negro in charge of the march. He's the leader of the mob. Seriously.

Where's Stannis Baratheons Cavalry when ya need em?

The one white telling them what to say and directing their movement.

>H-HOL UP!

ropes + trees = problem solved

Light skinned niggers tend to overcompensate for their lack of pigment and "privileged" features

Ramping up into a frenzy now!

jesus christ those obesity statistics aren't kidding
or is it just a southern thing to be fat

>white people peacefully march with torches, comply with police when they ask for them to be extinguished
international condemnation
>niggers march for no reason deliberately other than to cause disruption and violence
silence

They're chanting for "justice" and criticising the police again. What the fuck have the police done wrong now? Have I missed something?

>losing your job

Wew lad

I'mma beat dat dog!

ABADEE DA WEE WOH WEH

It's easier leaping over a low bar than a high one.

ah belee dat we wuz kangz

Cool, they can all band together then get the fuck out.

>it's da sheriff department we want
They actually have specific grievances they are marching about today
>naw, fuck him he white
never mind

>abeliedewewaweh

#StayWoke

obligatory fat white woman spotted!!

>black supremacist want to move back to africa
>about 50% of the black population is on board
>they wont go until every white person in america pays 100 dollars into a big fund for them

would you pay it?

why oh wait eclipse

kek
Anyone see the video or is the latest episode of body camera nig shootout not released yet?

checkin that double-double
But he is (((white))) not white

Are those two white liberals? I can smell their fear even at my side of the screen.

i'd pay it ten fold right now. their presence will cost me much more over the course of my lifetime

That investment would pay for itself in a matter of days.

Will Trump disavow

CHIMP OUT HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>sees lightning
>GOD SPEAKIN TO US!
>DAZ OUR ANCESTORS!

The police made a nigger shoot another nigger in florida on saturday. They feel duped, i suspect.

This look like the Planet of the Apes. America is so fucking fucked.

The second the first rain drops start falling, every black woman in the crowd is going to disappear.

Blacks literally break out into random song and dance, and yet have the balls to say minstrel shows were inaccurate and racist

my god 95% of that crowd is technically obese

It'd be far cheaper than the cost of incarcerating an entire race of people, as we are currently doing.

>tfw visited the southeast US in 2014
>been on pol ever since

what are they marching to accomplish? is there a quantifiable goal?

>crowd so lacking in care that things as simple as thunder gets them in an uproar and distracted

VRRRROOOOOOMMM

I be leave dat we were whipped

I AM BARBEQUE

Define black supremacist. Literally a made up term.

Yeah, but that doesn't work either on any level.

If you can't be supreme, then there's no point to it.

I AM BARBEQUE

LOOKIT DA RAINBOW

so why isn't this an unlawful assembly? do they have a permit to nog up the streets like that?

>LOOK AT DAT RAINBOW! THANK YA LORD! YEESAS LORD!

This is good for us. The more polarized things become the more likely drastic political action will take place.

I don't even think these animals know why they are protesting or what they actually want. It's another excuse to destroy everything and blame the white man for all their failures.

Did we miss a negroid getting goodified? Haven't heard anything

No, there really is black supremacists.

They think that they were Kangz and white people stole it all from them (which somehow still makes them supreme).

Black power groups in other words.

It's truly fascinating. It's like being an autistic supremacist.

Who has the Game of Thrones/Boston Gazebo surrounded meme?

kek

Is this, dare I say it, /ourstreet/?

Stop using this retarded fucking meme you useless sack of shit.
W-wait you think black supremacist is a made-up term? Holy shit, now I understand why you used the meme-you literally are retarded. I'm sorry for picking on you, how was special school today, Benny?

All according to plan:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Groups like Antifa might think this is a good thing, but once shit hits the fan the will be the first to go

>I don't even think these animals know why they are protesting or what they actually want. It's another excuse to destroy everything and blame the white man for all their failures
So you're saying it's Monday.

>#NogClog

> Thomasville GA
The fuck?
That place is white as hell and quiet as hell.

Why didn't these stupid niggers go to Albany?

Garunteed nothing will happen in Thomasville, just a bunch of old people and a big cemetery. It's just a between point on the way to Tallahassee.

>God speaks to you through lightning
>can't manage to hear the cop telling you to put your hands up

Police are scared.

WE

But do these groups really exist or is it an occasional nigger whining about killing white people on YouTube?