Christopher Columbus monument destroyed

The oldest Columbus monument in the nation was vandalized last night. Smashed with hammers. It was 225 years old.

youtu.be/iFSW0id36FA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus# Accusations of tyranny during governorship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, let the cultural revolution begin.

Have they smashed the Georgia Guidestones yet?

You could even understand the Confederate ones, from a twisted point of view, but this is just weird.

Yeah just wait till we vandalize your faces in. Smashed with hammers.

I can't wait to kill you.

Good. Let the fire rise.

Leftists hate Columbus almost more than they do the Confederates.

>I don't understand luciferianism

Not really, the past 20 years or so people started seeing Columbus as a genocidal maniac. I mean he was kind of a asshole but, not a monster. We can't judge people from the past on the morals of today.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Oh well, I guess MLK monuments are next if they want to play that game

>implying that you can be rebels while starving
lelelelel

who is christopher columbus?
is he important or something?

false flag time boys, smash down a couple of founding father statues in the name of anti-fa and watch everything go nuts

And so the new roman empire begins to crumble.

>Good, let the cultural revolution begin.
tfw america became china and china became america
fuck this bizarro timeline

he discovered england in 300 b. c. (stands for black cock)

NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS

Why communists care so much about the past when they live in the present and near future?

We are back.

Its not weird, they are smashing white historical monuments. Same as removing paintings of white academics from universities.

Read, "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinksy already. It's short and it explains the Chicago school of Communist agitation in great detail.

greatest ally

Wow. Just wow.

ask your local kie-mason for details , have fun with your (((antifa))) being fueled with kike money - fukken morons

It's never been about the Confederacy.

It's about destroying Western Civilization.

Destroy the symbols then destroy the people.

About time. Columbus was a con-man. Leiv Eriksson is who that discovered America.

Meanwhile, all you pussies do nothing about Lenin in Seattle

lol why don't you try feeding yourself first

there's enough evidence in the video to track these niggers

>Bodymore, Murderland
That place needs a good purging, and it needs it soon.

don't like the blacks do ya nip bro? Smart, even though you probably haven't seen one in real life yet

This is not about statues, these terrorists will start blowing up buildings and assassinating people...

>A FUCKING LEIF

Holy shit that's really bad.

I've been telling people this for months and /ptg/ laughed at me and called me a shill

they arrested that dude in houston who tried blowing up the statue there

haha , in the background a huge masonic symbol , tear down this shit , remove these (((masons))) from your town , make sure they never teach white children , fukkin hell whats wrong with you rednecks ??

Inside the monument was a single sheet of paper that reads, "All fucking niggers must fucking hang. Sincerely, Chris."

THERE WAS SOMETHING BEHIND IT?

Cool. Publicize this. Hang it on the liberals. Get more votes. End the Democrats for good.

That's commie hippy shit they probably love it

Italy 2.0 when?

You realize after your little revolution, everyone who participated gets executed by the higher ups? No, you wouldn't know that, would you comrade?

daysofrage.jpg
COMMIES ARE REALLY GOOD AT CHIMPOUTS desu~

It's weird because the monument itself has indubitable historical value. It was crafted at a time when Jefferson was still living, it would about 300 years old at the end of our lives.

No they saw him immoral back then too
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus# Accusations of tyranny during governorship

Russians discovered America, they came here from Siberia like 100,000 years ago

Now they are trying to abolish Columbus Day in oberlin Ohio and replace it with indigenous people's day
REEEEEEEEEEE MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY IS BEING RUINED

Trilby wearing historical criminal he was.

>A FUCKING COLOMBIAN

This. Go full rabbi and and spray paint "wh*tes get the bullet too" and a hammer and sickle on some founding fathers monuments for maximum effect. We've been studying the best for years, now's the time to apply what we've learned about emotional manipulation

The Guidestones was a public shitpost. Nothing more.

>eiv Eriksson is who that discovered
Leiv Eriksson was a barbarous man outside of civilization. Might as well say the natives "discovered" America.

Brainlets.

Now I see that Japan did nothing wrong in Nanjing.

literally ISIS

wake me up when they deface mt rushmore.

People responsible for this are the real traitors of the USA.

Another alt-left terrorists tried to take explosives and literally BOMB a confederate monument in Houston.

This is far far more dangerous and radical than anything I've seen supposed white supremacists do.

Why exactly is there a Masonic temple with a Lenin statue in front of it

thats a felony and they go for jail for that right?

He did Goonies, Gremlins, Home alone 1 and 2, Harry Potter movie.

how does that even make sense in the current situation? all the leftists are harping about how traitors shouldnt be celebrated, yet they want to praise the indians who fought against the country?

You guys ever watched Equilibrium?

Honestly, all the statues that get torn down need to be replaced with stronger new ones. Even if they aren't the originals.

Wikipedia is little more than a leftist encyclopedia of goodthink.

reported on youtube as terrorism

i thought i read something about that the other day

If silvio dante and paulie walnuts would have heared that, there would be no liberals any more

Georgia Guidestones are basically the progressive 10 Commandments.

the funny thing is it is almost certainly white people that did this

Columbus was a real jerk

Destruction of public property?

How do we trick these scumbags to do the same for MLK?

>comparing toy statues to thousands of years old, culturally priceless art.

>communist roleplayers in 2017

kek

If he was a barbarian, what was you then, who didn't even manage to cross the english channel?

Cuz we're pussies.

>not sending it to news outlets that will broadcast "evidence of the alt-left"

This just makes me sad really...
I don't even care why they are destroying the momuments. The fact is now that it is destroyed it's just gone forever. No one can ever be excited to go see that particular piece of human history. The monuments aren't there to enforce some sort of traditional authoritarianism, they are there to make you think about how life was in that time period remind you "hey we existed before."

when are the Georgia Guidestones going to go down?

im too Cletus to do that.

I'm 30 and grew up in a 95+% white area and even I was taught in school that Christopher Columbus was a villain because he paved the way for us evil white people to found America, for the expressed purpose of oppressing minorities. I'll bet you anything most people would actually support defacing him nowadays unfortunately.

THE

that one deserves it

Columbus discovered the americas without him we would be rats in the Ocean

So why haven't these websites directly linked in the video been shut down as actual terrorist sites?
Also that man left fingerprints on the monument.

It was really nick cage following a masonic trail of the founding fathers.

Mashallah we won't even have to invade and set up an army to destroy the idolatrous statues, the kuffar are doing it for us

Good. Every time the left reveals itself more, the further their goose is cooked

let the meyhem continue!

Yet no one will comment on them. Whitehouse will not see them as domestic terrorists, FBI just LARPs around with then egging them on, and police stand down where their mayors tell then too.

>Indigenous African American and brown people
Do Blacks seriously believe they are indigenous to America

Why?

Still waiting for the Chinese to demolish this one

MLK was actually a conservative (he actually was too)

Let's go get revenge by smashing a beautiful stone monument that was built by black people. There must be one somewhere, right guys?

Guys?

Replace it with a statue of Moses. We must preserve our Muslim heritage.