This monument located in Detroit, not only represents "Joe Louis' fist" but also represents "Black Power"...

This monument located in Detroit, not only represents "Joe Louis' fist" but also represents "Black Power". What can we do to get this racist monument removed?

no.

>drill huge hole in ass of Harriet Tubman statue
>position statue so that fist goes inside hole

>What can we do to get this racist monument removed?
Step 1. Stop breeding.
Step 2. Become the minority class in America.
Step 3. Become enslaved to the Black Man for 400 years.
Step 4. Wait for the Black Man to free you
Step 5. ?????
Step 6. Tear this statue down.

Nah. Honestly it's a symbol of the might that used to be Detroit. I don't think of it as racist at all.

t. White Detroiter.

Dress up like antifa and remove it.

Why are you cucks always trying to get something done for you. If you will it, do it. Direct action is best action.

nigger, read up on the Barbary Pirates

>t. White Detroiter
there are dozens of us!!

I also see it like you do. And because joe louis was from so long ago, people here (white and black) just like the fact that a cool boxer was from here. Plus as far as I know he wasn't even known for being anti-white at times, such as Muhammad Ali

I'm sure Joe from st clair shores or doug from lincoln park would probably disagree and say it's 100% a black power monument put up by Coleman as a 'fuck you' to whites

cut the cables, spray paint it white

literally nothing
Pol is full of beta cucks that don't do anything ever

Thermite one shot crucible.

I'm Nicole from Redford and I think Joe from St. Clair Shores and Doug from Lincoln Park must be total tards.

Didn't think anarchists believed in god.

You're right unfortunately. Pol has become pretty pathetic over the last couple of years.

Easy. Get neo-nazis and white nationalists to hold a rally in favor of keeping it.

Everyone pack around it and masturbate furiously, cumming all over the sculpture to make it white.

Some do, most don't. They don't believe in Gov.

Get some white paint

hue

t. mullato at detroit library shitting in golden trashcan

Ots a monument glorifying the attrocities of communism and toxic blackness.

It needs to be destroyed, desu.

It's never going to happen at this point and Trump doesn't even give a fuck apparently because he's a sellout

t. Earl, a plumber from Melvindale

Thermite

Sorry about the rush job

This racist statue was never about Joe Louis, who was a great boxer and fine American. It IS and was meant as a symbol of "black power" that Coleman Young was more than happy to put up. It is very divisive, very racist, and it should be removed.

It's completely horizontal, so it just looks like a punch to me

Nothing, Joe Louis was one of the most respected men in the entire US he was the one who actually brought light on the civil rights

No. It's a divisive symbol of black power.

Fuckin kek mate good job

rollers would be quicker n' thicker

I live in Windsor (across the river from Detroit) and that statue is just about the only nice thing in downtown Detroit...

Is Windsor (or any of the surrounding area) worth visiting? I just moved to Ann Arbor, MI and have never been to Canada before.

This entire thing is so gay

>Is Windsor (or any of the surrounding area) worth visiting?
Not really, there isn't much worth seeing or doing here.

You're better off going further afield, like Toronto

lolllllll this

THIS is your campaign and counterpoint to all the "confederate statue" QQing. meme this. otherwise you'd have to flashmob a crew to hose it down in white paint like ghostbusters2, desu. by the way some goys, already ran a can of splashed paint on it before and "caught flak" for it, so i know there's anons in the area that are game.

Or... accept that you enslaved yourselves and sold yourselves to white people (just as you'd been doing to the arabs hundreds of years before hand) and that you owe everything to white people - if not then by all means name a Black Country you'd rather live in. When that's done you can thank white people every day for what we've provided you with

Also why would the black man set anyone free when the black man is such a savage that not only has he been enslaving his kin before white people ever got involved, but continues to do so to this day in record numbers

>"Joe Louis' fist" but also represents "Black Power".
As long as its Joe Louis' fist, it stays.
Watch a doc on his life, tragedy and a hero.