Should Homosexuals be sentenced to death?

Should Homosexuals be sentenced to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY
youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc
youtu.be/wZ4xlpQ3nvg
youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU
youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Wow was she ok

She's fine. Only minor burns

Please tell me thats fake

did she died?

fake af

fpbp

>she

Got to be a chink if this is real

Fake
youtube.com/watch?v=mWcWHNmltPY

please give link to full thing with sound

It´s an edited video of a girl falling to the sea. Just check how the waves move.

Obviously fake, you fucking idiots. She'd have had her fucking lungs carbonized just by being that close to the lava, not that lava flows that readily to begin with. Jesus christ.

looks fake af, being that close to magma would cook you before you even touched it.

Fake. Fuck, that's disappointing.

Real life isn't videogames, if you get that close to lava you'd burst into flames from the air temperature.

looks fake af

almost spilled my beer

> if you get that close to lava you'd burst into flames from the air temperature

>Real life isn't videogames

nigga...

No, they should be given the option of

1)McBride Electeoshock 100% success therapy
or
2) Exile/Deportation

You would just sit on top of it burning to death

Yes.

Its not fake, volcano's all have waves like that

As long as they're 1% of people, why care?

Well, you won't have a functioning society for long if they're not, O.P.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Lev 20:13
King James Bible
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I believe this verse refers to a SPIRITUAL DEATH and the "blood" upon them is their family will scold them and put them away.

Jesus said "He who is without sin cast the first stone"

All homlsexuals, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Wiccans, atheists, agnostics, Satanists should be EXILED/DEPORTED.

Open borders for Christians. Syrian, Mexian, Martian, idgaf

She ded bro. Did you see that lava?

F

No, better to let them die of Super AIDS or Super Gonorrhea and serve as an example of the pitfalls of immoral behavior.

>this verse refers to spiritual death
Here comes the catholics.
Reminder that lev 20:13 is meant literally

Baptist, actually.

Jesus can not and will not be twisted to justify murdering a homosexual. They should be exiled. Period.

no
why?

looks fake

Another leaf. You guys post the DUMBEST shit. And every Canadian I've met irl has been a goof. You guys must have like a 99:1 nitrogen:oxygen up there. Youre all goofs

deported to sweden or california

Yes, public firing squad after a chance to repent and accept Jesus Christ + a short torture session.

There is zero reliable non-Christian evidence that Jesus really existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc

>every source I disagree with is false
Kill yourself

Really good job turning water into lava. Also the smoke looks gay

only if they don't give satisfactory blowjobs

no.
castration and forced labor.

Spoiler motivation: 'The Naked Face' features a homosexualist who gets stabbed in the liver with a hunting knife. Also, a corrupt jew police officer gets shot and dumped into a garbage flay.

youtu.be/wZ4xlpQ3nvg

I could watch something like that all afternoon.

>Christians are incapable of forging references to Jesus in non-Christian documents when translating

no u kys

Yes youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU

No

i'm pretty sure lava doesn't explode like that if someone fell in

She just went up in flames.

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoy Pastor Anderson. I listen to him every day. I also messaged him about this subject, how we cannot cast the first stone, and we should exile them instead as in 2 John 1:9-11.

He didnt reply, but since I have never heard him call for direct violence against homosm

how many ppl have you seen fall into lava ?

I have always wondered what happens when a person falls into a volcano

>Hell is for ever!
I see this exact same misspelled post in every thread regarding gays. Is this some kind of Iron March meme?

I think we should just execute everyone I personally disagree with.

Fake as fuck

Think of it like putting a frozen turkey in hot oil. It's pretty much the same thing. Except hotter.

You'd be losing a lot of the right wing in the process. The far-right grindr game is exemplary.

If you knew how many snow white confederate flag wavers like to get their asshole gaped, you'd blackpill and move to Antarctica.

It actually does cause things to burst into flames, but the real tell is the waves. Lava is about 100 times more viscous than that video shows.

FYI: if she was that close to magma she'd already be dead. Spontaneous combustion and all that

kek

idk even know anymore, is she okay? dumb whores shoudl know not to fall into lava but i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt

volcanologists have fallen into lava and lived through it

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8

We should give them all to North Korea and then nuke NK, kill two birds with one stone.

The volcano gods are appeased for another year

mandatory therapy or exile
it's very important to take the moral high ground in running society

Only swedes can make in flames references

I've seen the real version of this gif but I can't find it
anyone have it?

This.

I really don't care what faggots do, they never knock on my door trying to convert me.

I can't think a dumber way to die when you don't want to die, but you go close, put on shoes, not checking if it's slippery. It's sad, but really what was she thinking? Can such behaviour even be real? Must be fake. They don't even allow people that close.

why, was she a homer sexer

Did she died?

Yes but only the child fuckers.

no but liberals promoting homosexuality should have the skin flayed from their bodies.

I really hope you're baiting.

Of course not you loon

Camera guy be like

What am i baiting? The video is fake.

You just made that up, clownshoes.
The historical evidence about Jesus (non biblical) is widespread and well established.
Do you wonder why people don't like you?

Only lesbisns.

Since they 99% femnazis and source of hate in society. Very toxic. Must be killed, lesbscum btfo n die, yes. Killem yes, good. Erradicate.

Death sentence for homosexuality?
No.

Homosexuality falls under two categories: fetish or mental disorder. If a person has a fetish, then they must understand the risks to society and take appropriate action. If a person is homosexual due to a mental disorder, then they should receive mental health treatment and medication.

Homosexuality, like all sexual deviancies are not genetic as they lack genetic traits that distinguishes one as such. If a genetic cause is discovered, it would fall under genetic disorder and still require treatment.

the sentence is death

it is very clear

ya niggas fuckin retarded

seven.

wow edgy much

>Should Homosexuals be sentenced to death?
100% yes!

Some, yes.

Others, no.

#NOTALLFAGSDESERVEDEATHBUTMANYOFTHEMDO

/thread

They should have the same fate of adulterers

>implying you'd even be able to get that close to lava with just shorts on

Come on now, you'd burn before you even came close

It's fake. Someone has actually edited the lava in there. She actually fell in to water.

Lava is pretty dense, it doesn't move like show here. It's also very hot and produces noxious gases. Basically should would not be able to near it without specialized equipment.

>Should Homosexuals be sentenced to death?

No. I still think theirs some kind of mental illness at play here. I don't know, it's a weird one.

It makes me think of other mental illnesses. Maybe none of them are curable, just people learn to cope with them and act normal.

The authorities should never disturb any discrete homo. Just as they should not interfere with discrete weed smoking.
In the same way as weed should not be illegal but should have safeguards such as not being promoted to under 21 year olds homosexuality should be treated the same way.
It is wrong but that doesn't mean it should be illegal.
...and I will not be bullied into saying it is right when everybody on Earth including the homo's know it's wrong. It's the very wrongness of sodomy that attracts them to it in fact.

> homos put to death
It works for the mudslimes, they should make it mandatory here, like sharia law.

100% needs "You Died" from dark souls to fade onto screen at the end