Why do you still support Trump?

Stop being an idiot:
>4,000 troops to be sent to Afghanistan
>kicked Steve Bannon
>no good deals (see air conditioner plant)
>no wall (a fence, lol)
>75% jew cabinet (also nepotism)
>shitty healthcare (continuation of Obama)
>condemns the far-right
>supports counter protesters in the aftermath of Charlottesville
>supports Israel, kissed jewish wall
>let's most important daughter marry a jew
>looked at the sun during an eclipse
What else did I miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What else did I miss?

two scoops

every post like this makes me want to support him even harder just to give you the middle finger

It's a cult of personality man they won't stop worshiping the subhuman even while he's sending them to the gas chambers

at least he's losing general support among his voters - only 76% of republicans favor him down from 98%

Because meme?

Trump is doing everything he can. The thing you should be worrying about is that you certainly aren't.

Remember people this poster is from Puerto Rico. Probably the most useless country in the world.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>Stares at sun

Because a Centipede NEVER loses faith in LE GOD EMPEROR.

OP = CTR/SHARIA BLUE SHILL

Remember to sage this thread, fellow Pedes.

he promised to not send troops over even went so far and wanted to pull them out now 50% increase in troops. why cant you admit he lied?

youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA

Who wants chipped

wow really using that political capitol wisely
why not try thinking for yourself instead of thinking of the best ways to piss people off?

Who else are they supposed to support????? He's literally the best they've got.

the point is to not support him blindly so that he gets the message and can reverse course.

I admit he has issues, his frequent trips golfing really are hypocritical. I support him mainly because I despise the media and feel they are the greatest enemy to this country today and they clearly perceive him as a threat so that reason alone I support him. That and his tax and immigration plans are good assuming he passes them.

Obama said he was gonna close Guantanamo bay, 2 weeks into his presidency that promise went out the window.

they placed Trump there so they can blame everything that happens on the white man...

coming economic collapse = trump's fault = white man fault

pol can't see that shit is the culmination of the SJW brainwash

No the point people try to make who talk like this is that they want you to completely stop supporting him and get an impeachment going. See the question was ''Why do you still support Trump?'' and not ''Why do you still support Trump *on this issue*''.

More troops to shitskinistan is a good thing, Canada is sending more too. The difference with before is it's a combat mission now, we're ending IS. Just hope the fun lasts until I can get shipped.

He's the least evil of the available Jewish puppets.

Eat a dick, nigger homo.

EVERYTHING Trump does is higher-dimensional Chess. He NEVER makes a mistake. It only appears that way to libshits.

Because he is doing his job.

Reminder that the (((glasses))) were just pieces of paper sold by the 3D movie companies and are just made up by Jews to rip you off. Glad Trump is proving everyone who believed in that shit wrong.

He tried.

you worship hitler.

Very few of his cabinet is Jewish, that is probably why the media hates him so much. David Shulkin and Steven Mnuchin are the only jews I can find. There is also Wilbur Ross he isn't Jewish but he use to work for a Rothschild Bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump

>4,000 troops to be sent to Afghanistan
Strictly a geopolitical move to keep the preasure on China via India.

>kicked Steve Bannon
He released his grassroots whip back out into the private sector ahead of indictments heading towards the DNC.

>no good deals (see air conditioner plant)
Tpp is dead
We out of the Paris climate deal

>no wall (a fence, lol)
Saving for lame duck political capital

>75% jew cabinet (also nepotism)
Better than 100%

>condemns the far-right
Go ahead, define alt right for me

>supports counter protesters in the aftermath of Charlottesville
Violence from the alt left. Violence from both sides

>supports Israel, kissed jewish wall
A nationalist supporting an ethnonational state, oy vey!

>let's most important daughter marry a jew
Madam..

>looked at the sun during an eclipse
While you looked through a cereal box faggot.

Our Monarchy literally ruled the world, they even have you cucks speaking English

Who says nepotism is even bad? I genuinely feel sorry for people not born in the Anglosphere, imagine that your first language isn't even English?

Not cabinet, but influential:
>Jared Kushner
>Gary Cohn
Also, goys keep getting booted.

holy shit haha

I want him to succeed. I've always liked Trump growing up.

I know right, my life's a living hell.

Ivanka is being supported by rothschild mind control sattelite constellations that were made because CIA contractors have been bought out.

because fuck liberals.

he's the best

Trump is entertaining as hell and I hope he is President for life I can't believe I voted for Jill Stein

He spoke up strong that it wasn't just the right to blame for Charlottesville.

Pretty much this.

As long as he can still make liberals act like lunatics, he still has value.

Is it the fault of Trump? Or just confirmation that the system is rigged?

Cause the democrats are more annoying with their moral grandstanding and complete control over entertainment and news media. We need to get tranny and gay suicides up 300 percent, there's no time for talk of supporting someone else.

He tried to get everything done.

Congress too busy sucking off soros and taking his money to care about the people, and they vote how soros tells them to.

Trump wants it ALL done, and WILL get it done.

>1 post by this ID
Abandon Thread