Spot the jew

Spot the jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont go around looking at penises user

Innawoods? We're gon have to have you have mark of the kike inspections and do a little helicockter to judge your masculine flaccid size. Better start restoring

That's because you don't have one. Also that is impossible. You saw them here. Made a reply. Never been to a gym? Or on the internet. And you wear blindfolds at urinals. You can stare at pussy if you stab a trout

I didn't ask for it, but I sure as hell am not going to do it to my son if I have one. Why would you give people shit over shit their parents did to them. I didn't choose to get my penis mutilated.

Theres something you can do about it. But whining is less work

I spotted the Jew.

He's the one making dick threads again.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

This

I just started restoring by hand less than a week ago and I'm already seeing progress. Feels good man

this again?

How's yours going? You're past using canister?

No. Biting them off with his teeth and giving babies herpes. To the guy under me. Woman sinned first. Adam did not transgress because he wasn't deceived. Why are you saving jew memes? She laid another species that was possessed by Satan. So she is dindu. Jews become matrilineal. And we have dead cripplecock wood blister "dicks" and divorce and alimony and all sins and deaths and diseases and circumjewsion and they get nothing but pedestals and isis fertility cults

Meh. Just fill a condom with olive oil and put it on and tape it I do that for an hour once a month and my dick is pink and soft as fuck, and fat too.

You know what's funny.

You need to have a cut dick to become a jew.

Americans from birth are already one step closer to becoming a jew than the rest of the world.

I gotta go back out now to run errands. Will check thread later. Still going strong. Bigger and harder, bros. Maybe a quarter way still after about 5, 6 months. All the best

How come you always have to "run errands" all of a sudden? You're just going to keep posting about cocks anyway.

its an unsaid rule that you dont stare at people's penises at the showers fagget , and then your kin wonders why some people want separate bathrooms

if you don't have foreskin - you are transgender

Youre doing it in here and already have and you cant convince me what are your rules that you avert any gaze all the time. I know what are your actions
Did i make the thread? I tell you wtf it is im doing and reply to replies i get so people know why im not responding. Grow vaginas. Also jews started sucking on Eve tits because she laid their dad

I'd like to wait for the people who are using stem cells to fully regrow it.
When you manually restore it though, does the head begin to become softer and more pink like the second picture?

Oh boy. I've been doing it for over a year now and still a long way. I can fap with the gliding action now though.

If you commit, be ready for a long journey.