GG. THE CHANS SAID IT COULDNT HAPPEN!

BAHAHAHAHAH

YOU SAID IT COULDN'T HAPPEN AFTER THE ECLIPSE. YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

MEME X CLASS INTO EXISTENCE.

TIME FOR THE CHANS AND THE WORLD TO GET BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Composition_Explorer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

habbening?

what?

giant solar flare storm on the Sun is hitting Earth right now.

Nigga what

My body is ready

proofs

MY BODY IS READY. WINGS PICKING UP. DENSITY PICKING UP. TEMPERATURE GOING DOWN. KNOW THE SIGNS.

2761 HAS BEEN CHARGING UP ALL DAY.

So I can go stand outside and get superpowers?

Maybe if we all say it wont happen, then it will.

mines not , i havent even jacked off today yet

question; would you guys shoot up heroin if you knew death was imminent

Explain yourself. What was your purpose coming here today?

I pity the fool that doubts /x/.

ETA to x flare and do we all die - if not then sage.

In keeping with the law of 2017. It won't happen.

Should I bother to water my garden today, or should I just accept it as irradiated to death?

Will see activity in next 12 hours. More likely less time.

Why do all these faggots post occult stuff with no explanation? I'm here every day and I have no clue what this stupid graph is supposed to be. Sage. Sick of all the larping

I'm so ready

Pity the fools who knew KEK but did not recognize KEK. Their faith has been tested.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Yo, let me un-occult that for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Composition_Explorer

>Sup Forums
>white

>something that happens all the time in summer

>"OMG IS HAPPENING!"

kys my man

I shoot heroin regardless of impending death or not. But I am addicted to heroin... So part and parcel I suppose

SHILLS GTFO.

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT REAL LIFE IS. M-THEORY OF STRING THEORY SHOWS THAT REALITY IS BASED OFF OF PERCEPTION AND IS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL.

CLUE: LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE REALITY FROM REALITY.

so what will happen, like what will we actually see

Right - so the Moon stopped earth getting a solar flare? The Moon is based as fuck.

Just swung by like got your back bro

I demand you tell me how this will personally affect me in bongistan

Almonds are charging!

So?

It's nothing. This shit happens all the fucking time. Pol is full of summerfag /X/ kiddies because of the eclipse

August 21st is the day America enters a new age. Weev predicted it

Will it help the Awan brothers investigation?

You already have superpowers, you just don't know how to use them.

Not it's not, it's not giant until it's X class.

OP has been watching too much suspicious observers

posting in epic

Checked.

My superpower is autism

>mid range c event

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Lol.

The world knew if it happened by now. You are too soon, as always.

Nothing will happen until fall.
And WW3 got pushed to summer 2018 otherwise it had already started for logistic reasons.

11 more months, goys :)
Small fights might occur earlier. That is the pattern with huge wars. Jemen, Syria, Afghanistan. The U.S. is in ass deep lol