Oldfag Norwegian secret police here. Things are about to go down

Oldfag Norwegian secret police here. Things are about to go down.

I was just informed about some operations that will take place during the next few months.

It does not look good for anyone that value freedom of information.

It was fun as long as it lasted. I hope i will see some of you in valhalla!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictive_policing
eweek.com/cloud/arctic-data-center-designed-to-break-records-for-size-and-efficiency
globalresearch.ca/think-tank-proves-mass-censorship-of-internet-worldwide-the-role-of-search-engines-what-are-the-solutions/5605001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self bump

What will happen, Ole?

They've been pushing the end of net neutrality for a couple of years now and even though it has the biggest backlash this year they do not care.

Elaborate phaggot

That image doesn't need impact font

It's just saying what the image conveys by itself

Why are normies so bad at even basic memes?

I will get arrested if i drop too many redpills.

Lets just say that the black box is live and is going to feed us arrest warrents in the coming months.

Google and a few other giants are behind this AI. We have been put into task groups under the controll of a European court. Worse than fisa courts. My chief thought this was a joke, he dosent anymore. Just spent 4h drinking with my police friends like it was the end of the world.

No political dissent will be possible. We where told a few years back that the data we fed the black box would only be used to counter terror threaths.

Its a brave new world.

Welcome to the New World Order.
If you value freedom, get off the grid

dude
u gotta expose this
send something to wikileaks
the future of mankind relies on you

Larping thread. Sage

Shitty. How many countries?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictive_policing

>implying

Is my country going to be affected in any way?

Fuels the capitalist machine for decades, get's crushed by it because right wing nationalism is bad for global companies like google.

Am i supposed to feel Sad?

if you're not larping, you seriously need to get out in front of this and let the good guys know like the Wikileaks of the world

We where not allowed to keep the standing orders on file. We where informed as a courtesy. I only know fragments because i went with the chief to the capital. He wanted to get absoloute political support if he was going to follow these orders.

Im one of maybe 50 people in the whole of Norway that knows about this.

If i had anything to give or post i would. For me this is crossing the rubicon. I have no clue how they managed to swing this passed parlament let alone the european parlament.

You know, after 10,000 dedicated larps on this fucking containment board for literal drooling retards, statistically some should have panned out by now.

Companies will always be economically conservative and social liberals. Get over it. Far right losers and commies have almost no power in this world.

>going to feed us arrest warrents
Who is "us"?

Just for Norway or do you see this being worldwide?

Whether he's larping or not it's bound to happen sooner rather than later. We're seeing the beginning of it in countries like UK and Germany. It's a matter of time before they try it elsewhere.

Bump b/c everyone makes fun of 'Merica for talking about their Freedoms.

Any proofs your actually police and not just larping?

normies are too retarded to understand the value of a free internet.

I know that Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway will have joint task forces.

Its litteraly jailing people for their sphere of infulence. (And predicted outcome of potential harmefull material)

>right wing nationalism is bad for global companies like google.

explain?

Right Wingers generally want to deregulate. For a company like Google they tried to put Google fiber and were halted by Regulation. ie they started in RW cities because it was easier.

Cities like LA and NYC were working with them, because it would be stupid not to.

>larping?
ALWAYS assume larping.
ALWAYS assume Antifa/Shareblue is behind OP.

That noted, if there's something interesting to check, have fun.

Google is a global company. Any sort of racism on their network hurts them. They want to attract a wider audiance. This is true for most global companies.

larping or not, it's technically possible. if you want to get a glance of what is possible look at turkey. they pit people from germany (with two passports) in prison cause they monitor every platform including this one. an isp is always cooperating with they country it has its business. they see everything.
> but muh ssl/tls
google what a root certificate and a public key infrastructure is.

Jeg jobber med Roger Berg sin gruppe. Har vært avbildet i media et par ganger.

Marie Bjornland kommer til å bli fjernet fra PST ledelsen lopet av september.

then don't be a racist. i like free speech but racism is stupid and a sign of degenerate individuals getting more influence.

You are /pol telling people not to be racist.

coming to canadistan too isnt it?

speak a language we understand north white .

>I like free speech but

This means you do not like free speech

>he not already on the CSIS/RCMP black list

lmao step it up nigga

What the hell you are talking about? Tell what exactly is going to happen

If posting something edgy:
1) Use someone else's wifi, hacked/free whatever.
2) Have a dedicated device used solely for this purpose, that you never connect to your own internet and never associate your name & info with. If they track the MAC address (your device's internet hardware I.D.) then smasharooney Clinton style.

Right wing nationalism is not good for stateless conglomerates, and even worse for the select chosen class that run said conglomerates.

We're very happy to regulate and trust-bust seditious corporation like Google. We're not neo-cuckservatives.

The EU would literally have to change our constitution, and there is not a lot of support for the EU around here.

I am 100% sure this is bullshit.

turkey is a pislamist shithole, subhumans over there don't need anything more sophisticated than sharia police
for whites they'll be doing AI shit such as the promis program and whatnot, we'll see how it works out

Hurdy Gurdy Gurdy Hurdy
Otchie dotchie doo
(I had to!)

yes so what? you guys are on the wrong track
> muh nig nogs stealing our jobs
> muh nig nogs don't work
> ... other racist memes ...
you guys have done a very important step: you asked who is in control of more power than me. but you're on the wrong track. you fell for racist memes. they are wrong. really wrong. you are distracted by implanted hate.
> who implants hate to distract us?
you. you do it. you choose to hate blacks. you think you should get rid of blacks and everything would be cool. but have you ever asked what would be the consequence if the others are right? if it's not a genetic thing? what makes a 15yo want to become a criminal? hiphop culture? people making money with low educated citizens of your cou try?

Spengler talked about this, how the former nations and ethnicities collapsed in a formless mass ruled over by imperial oligarchy. Is that what is happening? They are standardizing it and gaining power?

The task forces will be made public before i leave Norway too join them.

Worldwide, definatly. As far as ive understood it, it will be presented as a necesary tool to avoid Russian subversion. This has been a problem lately, ive been on raids against fsb operatives myself.
Most likely.
I just explained a few things that are going to happen at my workplace during september.

We will be using data from an algorithim we have no controll over (Its appereantly too sensitiv & hard 2 understand for us regular policemen)

You will be informed soon enough. Look for words like "combating hate speech"

I will drop one final fuck you too the guys planning its long term useage. This facility was mentioned. Im certain its involved somehow.

eweek.com/cloud/arctic-data-center-designed-to-break-records-for-size-and-efficiency

I might be presenting this way too nilhistic. But i have seen too much abuse of power with my own eyes too see anything positive with this.

> ... but I THINK ...
forget to add that.
say what you want. it's damn stupid. i didn't use the bad word which makes every of my arguments and statements worthless.
> don't think about butts
> never put butts in posts
Aren't you the ones who complain when people attack you with "I'm not a nazi, but..."? Doesn't it bother you that people don't talk about the things you said but fuck you up about how you said it? It's okay you try this with me.

>AI police states
no wonder jesse ventura moved to mexico

so (((they))) know that an alliance with russia is the only thing that can save western europe hmmm

So you're the archive bro huh? You don't take donations because they can be traced back to you?

How does this affect burgerland? I don't see them legally being able to do this here, the supreme court will shut this down fast as shit. You guys in northern Europe I defiantly believe, you guys are cucked now, Germany probably, but north america being affected by this i don't believe.

That was my exact reaction. That we litteraly hate the EU. This will just seem like another DOD supported task force operating with special privliges. Think interpol

Your advice is good but - I guess I'm the BUTt-fag in this thread - there are more ways to identify you. Sup Forums uses some of the same techniques by themselves
> orthography
> how does someone expresses things (easy wirh foreigners)
> typing speed
> mouse movement
Those techniques are not 100%csibulletproof but they work well enough to reduce the number of possible suspects.

any proof? how many weeks/days until this is live?

Its essentially an internet filter that collects IPs/names?

If you're not a larping faggot you've got to leak this

how the hell are they going to enforce is? they going to arrest tens of thousands door to door? whats the max punishment?

they're very active. nobody should underestimate them. they're very powerful.

If you are not LARPing, contact Wikileaks, even if you don't have any proof. Tell them clues, something, so they know where to search.

>I was just informed about some operations that will take place during the next few months.

The sort that pissed off Breivik?

This could be a great chance to stop being racist cunts and start actually attacking and shaming those in power

it's to silence dissent you dumbass, and to do that all you need is some AI to track the leaders and make sure none ever get traction

> a dirty fucking shitalian wants people to stop da raycism
off yourself, nigger

This

You've got to get this out now before it starts happening. ZOG has been compiling lists and using the two sides to doxx each other for a reason. If what you're saying is true then this is why they've been so hands off about this political violence in the west.

You're bluepilled as fuck.
They already forced us to buy a private sector service because it's considered a tax instead of insurance. Where there's a will there's a way

high quality content as usual, keep on blaming the non-white boogeyman while your overlords proceed to fuck you deep in the ass

user, if you are LARPing right now let me caution you on something.

You don't want to see what happens next if your story is true. (Hint, hint. If your story really is true, you need to do some whistle blowing knowing full well that you will be a martyr.)

A lot of people who have had recent tastes of freedom are going to be very "restless" if you know what I mean. What else do they have to lose?

You really don't want to know what comes next if your story is true. Think IRA killing British police but USA levels of that.

The Jewish Masters got sick of seeing blonde blue eyed whites around. When you wage a war on beauty, you wage a war on existence itself.

Think, Lancelot "I fight against myself!" in the movie Excalibur.

Double this, It needs to get out, even a slight hint.
Too worrying IMO to sit by idly

(((Overlords)))

>Im one of maybe 50 people in the whole of Norway that knows about this.

I want to know how you can get around it, as bureaucrats are bound by some kind of rules.

Im no data expert. But as far as ive understood it. It will work like the counter-terror algorithims we have been using in joint operations with nato cyber intelligence

It works in real time. Imagine a program that is the ultimate expert in IMGINT\SIGINT.
I cant really describe how it works past that. Just that it will get alot of my friends fired during the next few years.

yep, zionism is a real problem but weirdly enough this doesn't mean that all jews are zionists, btw the jewish ethnicity itself is a zionist creation. I say this as someone who's been to Israel many a time and loves the country and its people.

Hey, we fight glow in the dark CIA niggers here.

fuck

Isn't that in Denmark?

pic related

i'm drunk as fuck. can someone check if i posted in this thread, please?

>crossing the rubicon

You have, go to bed Abdul your drunk.

Your letter sequence appears to have posted 9 times in this thread.

you posted 9 times, Hanz

it's not FOR YOU, YOU FUCKING SAD BETAMALE
this AI will immediately classify you as a bitchboy cuckposter with a suicide-wish, the danger is people in security structures who might not (((play along))) with the mass jewing for much more, getting filtered out
after that watch PMCs replace police/army

>i'm drunk as fuck
That's haram, Mohammed

oida.. einfach eigene ip anklicken

If you have a PAL/RPAL you already are. That and they've got the capability to spy on everyone in the west already via four eyes, nsa etc.

>making an alliance with Russia
It's honestly safer to be their enemies. They kill their "friends" more often than they kill their enemies.

We are quite relaxed in Norway. But there is a reason i got no documents on hand.

Its not like i was briefed in a war room. I know a few co-workers that will know it was me, but they where just as shocked so im not scared of any potential consequenses. Im pretty high up in the ranks, or atleast i work with the higher ups.

LOL! a co-worker screened that episode for us when we where drinking earlier

Start the fire before it's too late Nordbro, before the kindling is gone forever. Your ancestors are watching you, and your descendents are depending on you. Do it, it's now or never, do or die. Look in your heart and know what you must do, wake the sleeping giant before it's dead.

Fuck off you piece of shit, how many more fucking years are you jews gonna drive a wedge between us?
Go start some color revolutions in your own backyard for once, you fat fuck

That worked really well last time.

Now I don't know why they are traying to make people even more racist than they actually are. There is not just one power, there are contrasting narratives everywhere. What is sure is that the whole feminist narrative is a (((trick))) that was pushed by some payed academics and then started a life of its own. Anyway, they want us to be as racist as possible, they want us to fight for one side or another. There must be something bigger behind all this.

It already happened.

but keep using (((their))) products. Enjoy slavery & communism because thats what all kikes bring.

globalresearch.ca/think-tank-proves-mass-censorship-of-internet-worldwide-the-role-of-search-engines-what-are-the-solutions/5605001

>Marie Bjornland kommer til å bli fjernet fra PST ledelsen lopet av september.

Det var bedre når jeg trodde du var utlending.

Marie Bjornland er ei dum ku, forresten.

Hele gjengen av akdemikere dere bruker til å estimere hvordan befolkningen vil reagere er en gjeng kultmedlemlemmer, som mest forsoker å tilpasse virkeligheten så religionen ser korrekt ut.

Dette går ikke over tid, så derfor er ikke jeg like bekymret som de som var bekymret nok til å ha satt i gang galskapen.

nub

fuck wo macht man dies aus?
good nigjt! btw my name neither hans or mohammed. it's tillmann. so much til(lmann) now. i hate my name. bye.

> commies
> russia
get the fuck outta this thread you retarded chimp

>oldfag
>spouting self defeating shit like the usual shill
End your life, painfully.

anons stop, let's get back to the topic

It's too late to stop NWO happening, it has already happened. And all that civil war bullshit in U.S is just a theatre to hide what's going on.

Get ready to become total slave people

Go whistleblow to wikileaks. Our future depends on it.