Antifa

I'm trying to pill a left-wing normie on why Antifa is bad. He thinks they're good because they are fighting racists and he believes that shouting racist slogans is "verbal violence" that incites violence and can be responded to with violence.

What are some examples of Antifa wreaking havoc and causing harm? I know about the riots in Berkley, but this guy doesn't mind just because he doesn't like Milo. Google is flooded with articles about Charlottesville and I can't find any solid info. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065
youtu.be/4G8QLT6tFWU
youtu.be/P1tsbWvqDdE
youtu.be/gVO0-aTW-bQ
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=JE2QXxgBUDI
theepochtimes.com/n3/3948-commentary-6-on-how-the-chinese-communist-party-destroyed-traditional-culture/full/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up the definition of terrorism

Ask him if he supports [insert definition of terrorism] if it means stopping white nationalists from peaceably assembling.

If he says yes, congrats, he supports domestic terrorism.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I dislike spiders

If he thinks violence is justified against people he disagrees with then you're going about this in a completely retarded way. He has to understand that that thought process is absolutely unacceptable in a modern day western society, and that we have freedom of speech for a reason. There's literally no point in you showing him examples of antifa violence if they're justified in his mind anyway. He needs to understand the simple concept of free speech and freedom of assembly before you do anything else.

Hahaha, fucking hell!

commies are so fucking stupid it hurts.

we need a civil war so bad

someone post the pic where the same guy is both an "alt-right" protester and then becomes antifa.

I'm not white, I'm Indian, but I completely agree with you no matter what race reads this.

Yes, there were retarded commies there, but implying guilt by association is the same retarded logic the left is using for calling all the people on the right nazis and white supremacists who were protesting the removal of the statues.

Freedom of speech isn't freedom from being challenged on that speech. Saying racist slogans while waving a swastika around is questionable at best and at worst inciting violence. I love how stormflakes employ this tactic in order to play the victim. Like you thought Normie's would be quiet and polite while you scream in their face how your lost cause is some sort of master race.

I'm no stormcuck. Unless you are literally saying "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW," there's no issue. If you need to be violent to get your point across, you are a piece of shit. I don't care who you are.

If it's a war of ideas that is called cheating.

This goes both ways and one a hell of a lot more on the right as opposed to the other. That includes the Charlottesville slam, the Riki light vigils the night before, abortion clinic bombings, Dylan Roof, Oklahoma City bombing, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

>hell of a lot more on the right

That's a fucking joke and you know it.

The difference is the left does it from a moralistic standpoint and manipulates the public. Oh they're against racism but they still have to kill someone to get their point across?

That's MUCH better!

By the way alt rightists would kill me.

So is there a problem with shouting "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US"?

And if someone did say something you consider problematic like "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW", then what is the right way to react?

Give us a few examples of left-wing terror.

No because that's not incitement to violence.

The right way to act is to not murder someone. Jesus Christ how psychotic do you have to be to ENTERTAIN that thought?

If black supremacists said something similar, guess what? I'd defend them all the same because this is America. We do not fucking commit terrorism to get a point across. If that's what you want to do, join ISIS.

G20 summit.

Hordes of people committing violence and property destruction.

But hey, it's all in the name of peace :)

Your friends sounds like an idiot and you're better off cutting all ties with him before he tries to hit you with FCK NZS bat.

>A fellow Sup Forums tarantulaposter

I like you.

The left thinks almost everything is racist.

Did any of these violent protesters utilize Isis style tactics to murder anyone?

antifa attack woman holding american flag
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065

You need to ask some probing questions to see how much his thinking has been poisoned by postmodernism.

NON AGGRESSION PRINCIPLE.

YES. IT'S THAT EASY.

>not posting the original

Oh yes they did.

Violence is violence. Doesn't matter if someone dies. You do not fucking assault anyone just because they trigger you, you psycho leftist fuck.

Would you kill Trump if it meant stopping "Nazism?"

A fucking leaf
You should hide behind a meme flag

Thanks for proving my point and playing the victim.

Trying to get people fired just for being right wing, or being against multi-cult. Accepting refugees killed the indians and it has a lot of flaws that needs to be discussed.

>scream in their face

You're getting your sides mixed up again bud

All right so you have one case that you refuse to give specific details on. Care to elaborate or are you just role playing?

>He thinks they're good because they are fighting racists
What's wrong with racism?

Well damn it if it weren't all so confusing.

I don't have an itemized list for you. Anywhere antifa appears, people are assaulted or cause property damage.

Is that the kind of people you want in your community? Shoot first, ask questions and talk later? Is that what you want?

Assata shakur
Weatherman and other leftist terror rampant throughout the 70s
Dallas/Louisiana cop shootings last year
Etc etc

Only problem with a war of ideas means its still catering to the lowest common denominator in theory

And by the way, when antifa arrived in Boston, they ganged up and beat up the 3 "Nazis" they could find. The "Nazis" weren't Nazis at all. Boston antifa made it clear on their social media accounts that they hate Americans. You can look for yourself.

When that was done, did they go home?

No. They beat up cops.

I fail to see a worthy distinction from your description. I guess I'd prefer that in my community as opposed to the revs engine and guns into a crowd type. Neither are ideal, but this is the America we all voted for.

I call out right wing violence.

Let's see you swallow your pride, asshole. Will you man up and call out violence too?

>and he believes that shouting slogans is "verbal violence" that incites violence and can be responded to with violence.
If he doesn't realize that this can apply to Antifa itself, then he is sadly retarded and a lost cause.

Charlottesville Deputy Mayor Wes Bellamy is an evil man.

Yet he is still in office for some reason.

You got some pics? Verifiable documents?

I don't think you guys realise how antifa have already won
The media have won, the corrupt judges and police chiefs have won.
Soon the very idea of trying to rally for speech will get you doxed and stabbed by the violent left while the police your taxes pay for watch and do nothing to help you but will arrest you the moment you try to defend your self and media labels you a criminal and the attacker a hero

Face it guys it's over

>look up to a vice mayor of an irrelevant city
I don't think so, Tim.

Sure but I'm not going to concede to false equivalencies.

Jokes on you, I have no life to ruin. Getting doxxed could only. Improve my life at this point. Neets are the future of this movement desu

>tarantulaposter
is this a thing? or do you guys just like tarantulas?

free speech doesn't protect you from being called an asshole by some other group... if they're winning, its because they're louder than you.

youtu.be/4G8QLT6tFWU

youtu.be/P1tsbWvqDdE

youtu.be/gVO0-aTW-bQ

Joey Salads has a bunch of stuff.

No right wing group does this shit. They don't have the corporate backing and sympathy that these terrorists have. Yes you have Dylan Roof going on a mass murder spree. Violence solves nothing.

Let's see you denounce it and not be an apologist. Otherwise you are a dangerous individual and I pity anyone who has to know you.

But I wouldn't kill you. That's the difference between us.

It's not a false equivalency.

It's quite simple--you're against political violence, or you support it.

Which is it? And don't weasel out of it. Be a fucking man.

A bit of both

antifa engages in terror-speech, which is much worse than hate-speech. And it is justified to use hate-speech and violence to stop the spread of terror-speech.

i want to know why he thinks racism is bad

>Give us a few examples of left-wing terror.
The original Black Panther Party

The Weather Undergroung

The Unabomber

May 19th Communist Organization

United Freedom Front

Students for a Democratic Society

Symbionese Liberation Army's crime spree and kidnapping of Patty Hearst

Black Lives Matter

And now Antifa.

This.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

>Unabomber
>Left wing

Ted did more to fight left wing indoctrination than you ever will.

This comic makes no sense. Is he saying Nazi's are the problem?

Oh god not the Islamic terrorism troll!

>CALL IT WHAT IT IS!

Nice concern trolling. And yeah, I don't think violence solves the dispute on free speech. Only calling antifa terrorists and not the kkk or the stormflakes terrorists is falling into the same trap that you're accusing me of, and that silence condones their actions. Let's remember, it's a swastika waving "unite the right" authoritarian who killed someone while they invoked the right to free speech. Your argument is getting circular.

>Ted did more to fight left wing indoctrination than you ever will.
Read his manifesto in full. He is complaining about the gutlessness and duplicity of the modern-left. He was MORE left than the left that existed during his generation. He was a pure anarchist.

Do you support political violence or not?

Would you kill your family if they supported Trump?

I don't think you would but you would have others do it because you're too pussy to answer a simple question.

Unabomber was /ourguy/ IMHOfam

In italy we had brigate rosse, in spain they had baske crazy secessionists.

>Only calling antifa terrorists and not the kkk or the stormflakes terrorists
The KKK hasn't committed an act of terror since the late 60s. So they fail the definition in the present given that they're under 24-hour surveillance from the FBI.

They fail the definition in the same way that the Black Panther's do. No activity for decades that fits the description.

antifa is fighting against this

I don't support political violence of any variety whatsoever. If you want to have a rally about free speech, it shouldn't exclude people for the kinds of speech they'd like to express. If that speech is inflammatory don't be surprised when shit gets rough and don't play the fucking victim card or the identity politics bs.

>I'm trying to pill a left-wing normie on why Antifa is bad
Have him read two things

-The rise of the soviet union
-The rise of the communist sects within Germany following World War 1.
-The cultural revolution follow Chaman Mao's uprising.

Each time, the communists act exactly like Antifa is right now, and one of two things happen:

-There is a violent backlash which completely emboldens the 'wrong' sections of society to smash the black-clad menace in their society
-They take over and pic related happens.

Tell him that the enemy of your enemy isn't your friend, and then show him video after video of how their insanity; their complete lack of empathy for those they fight has turned them into monsters willing to hurt and kill anyone
And I mean anyone:
youtube.com/watch?v=JE2QXxgBUDI

Not even for the political message, but for the pure sport of it. This is the end-goal when you're a radical: to brainwash your populace to feel no remorse for their actions, but also be plastic enough to change your stances and enemies at-will.

And tell him he's falling for it. He's becoming victim to the brainwashing that caused the Nazi party and the Communist revolutions across the world that killed millions of people.

If he wants more info, he can read up on how China's communist revolution is almost a mirror of what is happening here in America

theepochtimes.com/n3/3948-commentary-6-on-how-the-chinese-communist-party-destroyed-traditional-culture/full/

Calle

>Unabomber was /ourguy/ IMHOfam
A man can be correct in his identification and analysis of a problem, but still be completely fucking wrong about how best to fix same problem.

He had insights, but his plans were retarded.

>two things
Great, I added that third thing at the last minute but forgot to change that. Have him read three things.

>don't be surprised

You have sympathies for those kinds of people. You are insincere.

I shouldn't have to be surprised because civilized people don't resort to violence.

So what, my family voted Trump. That was their choice. We didn't really have any real good options, so they went with the party they've been voting for my entire life. Does that mean I want them dead? No, but I don't see what Trump is really going to do about it.

Shit that's good, ima steal it for a sec

>the left can't meme

I tried to meme once, but then my mom yelled at me on facebook for using hate symbols like pepe.

The spider is named P.Metallica \m/

Right, because civilised people brandish guns at a peaceful gathering from out of state to protest a decision made by popular vote in the local municipality. Admit it, you harbor sympathies for right wing terrorism.

If you think there is any circumstance that justifies terrorism, guess what, you are a terrorist, terrorist collaborator, or terrorist sympathizer in your heart.

Political violence is terrorism. It always has been. It always will be. It doesn't matter what side they are on. They must not be tolerated.

Terrorists only true beliefs are that they are right and that anything that advances their goal is justified. Allow terrorism and you condemn your society to warlordism, because only the strongest side will win and vae victus.

Good grief, stop being such a lazy cunt. It took me a couple of minutes to look up a few government reports detailing terrorist attacks across the world and their perpetrators.
The Europol one states left wing terrorism is the second fastest growing source (Islam is first).
Nationalist/Separatist terror only scores high because of one source accounting for 80% of the attacks (Irish Republicans).

I never noticed that this was made from skateboards.... it doesn't even look like they are held together.

I don't know why you think I am an advocate for terrorism. Well I guess you're going to keep pressing the issue even though I've answered you're question succinctly and conclusively.