Why are young white men getting radicalized?

Why are you here user?

Because I can't get laid.

Ever wonder why?

>The Jews must be stopped, the very future of mankind depends on it

i raffed

Because I'm not allowed to speak.

Because I've been denied opportunities my entire life and when I do succeed on my own merits I'm reviled and hated and told that I dont deserve to be successful that I should give it all away to some 'less fortunate soul' who 99% of the time is a lazy sack of shit.

I am truly oppressed and it's time I fight back.

>talk about radicalized white men
>mention 12 years a slave
>not 12 years a slav

this is why nobody ready their articles

Was a liberal. Dealt with niggers and Marxists in reality. Now I want everyone of them at the end of a rope.

Fuck the media and fuck the left.

>Why are you here user?

To remind myself I'm not going crazy and that this shit is actually happening, and I'm not the only one sick of it.

These right here are the main reason I joined the "alt-right".

I for one have been told all about what a monster I am for my skin color and ethnicity for so long that I've simply accepted it. Now the others suffer and it's fun.

The race hysteria shit is just a minor influence.
The real reason people are here is because of the media in general, in its "coverage" of ALL topics.

The world's gone mad

I came to Sup Forums during the election, seeing conspiracies about Hillary and "trump will lose" threads and being amused. Before that my exposure to Sup Forums was just Sup Forums, /gif/, /d/, /x/, etc. I stayed for a while and am slowly being redpilled into full-blown ethno-nationalism

2/3

3/3

this actually

saved btw

kek this is the first thing i think of whenever 12 years is mentioned or shown