How do we fix the state of modern science?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Doctrine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those people are not real scientists, science is about truth.

Ignore science activism. Understand where science and politics mix (climate change), and where they shouldn't (everything in OP).

Everything that was mentioned there is not a scientific issue they are literally a social construct. You can't have it both ways queerlovers.

>that symbol
they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

>social science is a real science
lmfao

Stop calling social studies science.

You guys love all that Alex Jones, yeah? Then you're gonna love /ourscience/.

There's nothing you can do

The current """scientists"""" in place are corrupt pieces of shit
They steal government grant money and use it in lucrative investments while doing the very minimal to further science as a whole

The only way to stop it is to stop government grants and make them compete in the free market

But that will never happen since these fucking leaches will die before they stop taking government hand outs

T. Science goy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Doctrine

shit I forgot my communist flag

>haha guys if we plant our crops 2 feet underground they'll be inspired by proletarian struggle and grow better
what did he mean by this

The radical leftists have been attempting to creep into the hard sciences since at least the 90s when sociology started exploding as a profession. It's actually a pretty good infiltration technique, because they already have control of the universities, so people trust them when they cite a study showing how "gender scientists" proved that there are 101 different genders because it's backed up by a major university, they can't possibly be wrong.

Bring Christian theology back as the starting presupposition of Truth.

fpbp

Ummm, no Sweetie.

Look at who keeps filling the rice bowl. Kill them.

because we already cure for autism, aids and cancer and armless/legless people can use protetics that can be controled by the brain to have a normal life

Literally not one thing listed in that Tweet is scientific. I hate these people.

science is racist though *tips fedora*

Okay, let's start by accepting the scientific fact that niggers are intellectually inferior to all other races.

I like how they just make statements like this without providing any reasoning.

>star of David w/ yarmaluke
Wew lad

>them shitty airsoft pistols
why hasnt that hob-goblin used that shotty on himself yet?

ALL MY LIFE IS JUST COLD BITTER HATRED
AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO DIE VIOLENTLY

We don't. We apply scientific method to their nonsense then watch them screech autistically when objective data proves they're full of shit

I'm currently working toward becoming a scientist. The only group of morons who have managed to piss me off as much as these assholes are creationists. I sincerely hope I never have to interact with either of them.

>creationists
The absolute state of burgers.

larp in hell flag fag

>native rights

Do American Indians care about those issues (save for some lip service regarding the environment)?

I have been around some indians while was in Michigan and South Carolina. Both groups tended to rednecks: drive trucks, listened to country music, anti abortion, evangelical, gun owners (In addition to be lazy drunks). The kids listened to trap or whatever kind of scream metal is happening.

I'm talking American Indians here not whatever the fuck lives in Canada or "Latin" America.

>Some random twitter account represents modern science

Do you want to know what represents modern science? Fucking human-pig hybrids