Nice Work Faggots. You Caught A Big One

When will BostonAntifa be declared a terrorist organization?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/FtBraggAntifa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the white house has a petition and it has well above 35k signatures. Need 100k for it to be labled a terrrorist organization. Read it on RT cba to find link

is this a parody account run by a poltard or is Antifa really dumb enough to throw out all their support?

its just virgins living in their parents larping on the internet from their parents basement with minimal real world consequence, who cares

no different from me coming here to post nigger nigger nigger

Its a parody account. There are like 10 different parody antifa accounts and they all retweet each other. The beverly hills one is the funniest.
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa

I own a parody antifa account and this guy is one also does

It's at like 200k now.

This is good. We need to make more of these and push them harder. Destroy their image and alienate the normies.

its well over 200k

It reached 100k days ago.

I bet most of the crowd doesn't believe Antifa bullshit.

Why? Simple. You would see far more demonstrations and attacks if they had 10's of thousands of members in a single city.

but they are all anonymous criminals, so anyone can speak for them.

Its a TRS account.
The joke is though that they have scripts that are almost verbatin taken from twitter, reddit, and antifa site conversations. They're saying the things that Antifa actually believes, and presenting it in a way that shows how absurd it really is.

So why would we not use them? They've used essentially the same tactic to create a poor image of the right-wing for decades, so it's time to return the favor.

just make sure you show this to any moderate liberals or democrats the next time they romanticize antifa.

antifa has been going into full shill mode and is trying to play nice recently, but its pretty clear the boston ones are too autistic to hide their true nature.

>at least 100

not over 9000

I am disappoint

Why would you want Antifa to be designated as a terrorist group? It's not like they're ever going to achieve anything meaningful. You should WANT your opposition to be compromised by incompetent radicals. If anything, you should want them to become larger, more aggressive, and even more dedicated.

Holy fucking shit these guys are brilliant.
>Pretend to be antifa and go around saying all the shit antifa believes but wont say.

>WE ARE ANTIFA
>WE HATE FREE SPEECH
>WE HATE THE CONSTITUTION
>WE LOVE COMMUNISM

>real antifa jumps in to defend themselves and end up eating shit instead.

>NO THEY ARE FAKE ANTIFA
So you don't really hate capitalism
>UH...NO....WE DO HATE CAPITALISM BUT THESE GUYS ARE IMPOSTORING US

its like liquid chris saga on a national scale.

It's better to let them continue to lead the left into complete nigger shit.

they're setting themselves up for martial law and to be sent to concentration camps.

proof:

We need to end this

4d trolling

the mayor of Boston LOVES these guys...called them freedom-fighters...

Oh shit they've caught the attention of Hades himself.

was planning snarky response, then saw second sentence....

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

>no supporters of the constitution in the cradle of democracy

These fucking people, holy shit what a bunch of traitors. Trump seriously needs to label these people terrorists

>for the people

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, §3, 68 Stat. 776.)

>or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name
>not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities
It's actually legal to beat the shit out of antifa. You might get arrested but you'll always get off.

Signed. God's work user

my new favorite thing is boomers not recognizing satirical antifa accounts

Can we kill them now already ?!

Those subhuman antifa primitive terrorists need to be removed from society.

>Trump makes Antifa terrorist organization
>Every NEET now has a job thanks to the Bounty Authorization Act of 2017 that pays a reward per dead Antifa turned in

Lefties just want prison buttsex

Because the satire is not that much different form the original.

>tfw have to wear magnums because of my girth
>tfw girls get excited when they see that wrapper
>tfw they get a little disappointed when they see length
>mfw they're screaming a few minutes later because they can't handle the girth

Then they tell all their friends and pussy swims towards me like shit on a pig.

fuck I gotta make a satire account

Make sure you message the other parody accounts so we can retweet you to make you the legitimate antifa account for your area. I run the fort bragg one.

How many followers? I'm legit thinking of making one right now

>pussy swims towards me like shit on a pig.

Shit swims toward pigs?

twitter.com/FtBraggAntifa

The big dogs you need to message are the beverly hills and boston ones.

I don't understand how you can be both a communist and an anarchist. They are antithetical to each other. I get that marxs ultimate goal was no government, but we all know communism is totalitarian.

He's ethnically Australian

don't, if they are recognized as a terrorist organization you will be arrested for being a terrorist.

>Tfw you're just slightly average girth but you're a full 8" bone-pressed so even though you're the longest dude most women you fuck have ever seen, you still only use regular condoms

What's weird is they claim to be anarchist but hate libertarians. They don't actually want less government they want much more of it.

Or recruited by the CIA for disinfo campaigns on Sup Forums :^)

Stump? Is that you, man?

Wish I could make Twitter accounts. I'm IP banned, I think.

I'm beginning to believe that the red pill turns you into the jew.

If you're not following James Woods or haven't made a twitter account just to follow him, you are doing yourself a disservice

Why would you make an account to view someones posts? Just bookmark them.

>no room for libertarians
>no room for people who want to live peacefully and not be responsible for others' living costs

>being allowed to harvest the entire atmosphere as long as your air pumps and storage tanks are on 'your' property.

> Live in south mass, not a long way
> Its great to be in the suburbs, conservatives, good women, and the shite
> Hear about boston being autistic
> try to go there and save the few irish bretheren left in the area
> surrounded by 20k negeros, women, finns, etc, etc,
> fucking die a horrible agonzing death from being trampled by the chimps
> shiße

they might but im not holding my breath they have reached at requirement but here check this out petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

bump

Newfag, I can fucking tell you're new here

You stick out like a sore thumb

'ey guy. the march itself was good, but it wasn't against internet trolling, it was against (((white supremacy))). I want all of the bullshit out of this fucking place, so we can go shill higher education and historical architecture again. everyone who dismisses the protestant ethic as "old white guys" or "beta cucks" needs to GTFO back to africa or the 3rd world "heartland"

Not if Ivanka has anything to say about it.
>DADDY they are justice warriors for peace!