Brit/pol/ - The Grand Remonstrance edition

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
yourbrexit.co.uk/news/disgrace-labour-mp-naz-shah-retweets-abused-girls-in-rotherham-need-to-shut-their-mouths/
ons.gov.uk/census/2011census
officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come, come here and listen to a tale about the Lancaster Plan!
newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=184244/sec_id/184244
>plan created in 2005 under our friend tony blair
>muslim conquest of UK and the west is inevitable
>government believes that whites are unwilling to fight for themselves so a peaceful transition must be organised
>favour immigrants for council houses because people with houses are more likely to start families and have kids
>give muslims protected status under law to reduce their chances of early chimping out early
>encourage immigration so that muslim population has family ties to rest of islamic world thus empowering the uk
>increase local autonomy around the country so that sharia zones can legally be created without causing a fuss country wide
>over time these zones will increase in size along with muslim government representation resulting in a total takeover by islam
>at some point a royal will have to convert to islam
>it will all have been done gradually so that the uk as an entity survives

And for some further reading about the wider EU plot, here's the Kalergi plan.
westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/

>those against legalisation reckon it'll be legal in 5 years
literal hitchens hysteria

post comfy pets

My 2 Kangals.

This is a joke right?
None of them are white

cute

Cheers lad, so your doggo. Looks like quite the old man/woman now with the white fur around its eyes.

frankie boyle: retard or super clever for realising any joke with the words trump and hitler in it was a sure winner

>implying there aren't actual stalls at music festivals where idiots can freely test their illegal drugs without fear of prosecution

We'll know who's right soon enough.

I know everyone I don't like is Hitler but where are all these Nazis suddenly springing from?

The Anti-fascists at Croydon were scum
They brought a massive speakers , and being the wiggers they are balsted shitty grime

our grandparents fought against fascism

wasn't this is liverpool? I was there. not a nazi larp, just on the way to work.

yeah he's nearly 14. I'm honestly not ready. He's been with me since I was a kid

>old man/woman
Can you not see what's between his legs?

Yeah the paper says Liverpool echo

In a way mate if you schedule a big sleep it's a lot kinder because you can prepare in advance and make sure he has a perfect last day. Then when no one is looking cry your eyes out and roll into a fetal ball around a bottle of single malt.

>man/woman
Are you blind or fucking stupid?

Sorry, haven't got the readers to hand.

Comedy isn't funny desu.

Think I fell asleep as that was being posted.
I've got a venus fly trap in my bedroom so I can now find the bastards and then feed them to my plant.

I do now you pointed it out m8.
Its awful lad, know the feeling exactly, for any old dog but especially the ones you grew up with. Had 1 my mum had for 5 years before my birth then til I was 15 then one I got at 4.

My only advice, try not to let it take you by surprise. You'll still be distraught after but my first one went by surprise, where as the second I had a week to prepare and felt a bit better than the first simply knowing.

>user doesn't want to assume doggos gender
>gets dogpiled for being a mong.

I knew there was something off about you.

I don't get it, didn't Trump already write a book? Or several?

Is this pic from Greece

Why do you feel the need to make such mongloid-tier, petty, low-IQ, passive aggressive shit points? One that was already made at that. The very obvious answer is I didn't check for a penis when I saw the pic. That's a conclusion you could've reached on your own but still, you go to the effort of typing it out all the same and even throwing an insult at the end just to top if off. Kill yourself you complete fucking brainlet.

I've had to put two doggos down in the past. One had a brain tumor and was having seizures. The other was blind and old. Never get used to seeing them decline.

>dat vacant expression full of love and likely hunger.

We are so fucking lucky to share this earth with dogs.

I'll do it more often if it triggers you that much.

Should I go watch the ((((Churchill)))) film or wait to I can pirate it?

I literally don't need to know anyone's sexuality and gay people need to stfu

You are being a tad sensitive user.

we've been around a while.

yeah, that one's a bit a dense. she barks at the slightest noise and is scared of the kitchen floor

what are you doing you nazi freak

It happens all too much. Some 1pbtid (though not in this case) wanker will just walce right in here, prop himself on his shit stained PC chair, look right at the screen and write some mongloid response to a very obvious answer. I've sat in silence for too long and watched this injustice. It's time to act.

Literally die.

Post rare Portillos NOW you little cretins

Just had a good ol' tug to those photos of that skank Miley Cyrus that were just leaked (excuse the pun)

Feelin' energised, lads

Being scared of the kitchen floor is perfectly logical if it's a bit slippy.

One more of my retarded doggo who showed me he managed to catch two wasps by vommiting them up on the carpet today.

link

>Literally die
I was thinking about it but then you made this post and I decided I'm going to keep going.

Thanks.

nonces

hasn't she already done a terry richardson photoshoot? My word

I saw a couple of her pissing on the floor. Was there more?

I am fairly sure with minimal effort a number of political figures can be found with similar records.

News travels slowly sometimes.

Probably fake anyway.

edl/bnp nonces
baby rapers.

at least the pakis in rotheram targeted teens

cute dense doggos are best doggos

nonce enablers

Well that plan backfired with the brexit vote.

Not really, it's already past the point of no return.
There's no stopping it now.
We hit the demographic shift point years ago.

Darren Kelly

convicted nonce

edl

Why is there a Naziflag spamming edl nonces like any of us give a shit about the edl. Do your research lefty/pol/.

It's bait

Look at this Labour cunt too:
yourbrexit.co.uk/news/disgrace-labour-mp-naz-shah-retweets-abused-girls-in-rotherham-need-to-shut-their-mouths/

>james peter baker

convicted baby fucker

>lost loads of weight
>still losing
>loads more energy
>can't sleep at night unless I have a pint of milk and a bit of bread or a couple oatcakes
>this knocks me right out after around half an hour
>otherwise will stay awake until five am and get up at 7am with little ill effect for the first day.
>destroyed the second day though.

What even is this?

>Not really, it's already past the point of no return.
>There's no stopping it now.
>We hit the demographic shift point years ago

UK is still 87% white. Latest ONS birth statstics shows that pakistani, Bengali and african births have fallen. White births remaining stable. Mixed race births are up(not bad really brit + south asian = southern european)

Wonder why EU migration went up undee Tory rule. Lets see whites tend to vote for Tory. Tories would be stupid to let in mass amount of muslims like Blair did

don't have the link but there were like 30 of her pissing in random locations
full frontal shots of her beaver

I think the fucking idiot, thinks he's fighting the good fight. The sad twat.

>why it went up under the Tories
Politics suffers enormously from the status quo. If things are only semi broke and the machine kind of works, they won't tinker.

>brit + south asian = southern european)
It's Brit and black mostly
Pakis don't racemix

Just how accurate is this image?

It's something I love about discussion on here is that he will either get ignored or called a mong. No one has a reputation or a need to virtue signal about anything at him.

>uk is still 87% white
>not even saying white British because you already know it isnt

You do realise that the Tories refuse to do a census because they know it isn't, right?

>Don't panic

>You do realise that the Tories refuse to do a census because they know it isn't, right?
Huh, no they don't? The last census was 2011 and we were indeed 87% white then, we won't be any more, but the next one will be in 2021. They happen every 10 years?

ons.gov.uk/census/2011census

>oh I'm a wanderer

The UK Statistics Authority announced on 27 March 2014 that it has recommended to the United Kingdom Government that the next census in England and Wales should take place in 2021, a decade after the previous census in March 2011.[1] The National Records of Scotland also reported on the same date that it was proposing to the Scottish Government that a census in Scotland should also take place in 2021.[2] In October 2014 the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA), which is responsible for the census in Northern Ireland, published its proposals to conduct a census in 2021.[3] These announcements followed on from a series of co-ordinated research projects known collectively as the Beyond 2011 Programme.

The census happens every ten years usually. Please do post more clowns though.

you people are as dumb as fuck. the whole system is poison.

never mind, tap your boot to the latest charts and watch BBC.
>officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/

ara ara ara

Come on lad. At least try.

Corbyn would be disappointed in your efforts to subvert the rabid Nazis of brit/pol/

Thyroid fluctuations.

>2011
>3 million immigrants later and years of higher births among immigrants

>left leaning 'authority' recommends postponing a revealing census which just happens to be in the governments best interest