Why do people call Muslims violent even though Murica has higher murder rate than the Muslim world

Why do people call Muslims violent even though Murica has higher murder rate than the Muslim world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant_–_Caucasus_Province
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did they mean by this?

Shut the fuck up sand nigger

Gee, straw man much?

nice bait

have an upsage

South Africa has the highest murder rate on earth.

Because we have niggers. Take away the niggers and spics, and our murder rate would be among the lowest in the world. And, by a very curious coincidence, the countries we transplanted the niggers and spics TO would have a drastic rise in the murder rate.

Most crimes done with illegal weapons. Guns have actually been used to protect a large amount of Americans, not counting situations where it acts as a deterrent. Places with gun control have some of the highest crime rates. High amounts of guns per capita is separate from crime stats. Number of guns been going up, number of crimes declining regardless. Mass shooting stats are overblown and most "mass shootings" aren't anything like what you seen in the media (that is why when they do happen it is noticeable).

Liberals complain about a war on drugs but want a war on guns, making sure that criminals are the ones to have guns and for those guns to become a big fixture of the black market.

Shit graph half of those Islamic attacks can be funded to Chechen separatists.

Also 273 attacks for 1 billion people is great.

Chechens are Muslims that are committing terror

also that is in only 1 country.

Fucking leaf, China has more people and less attacks.

They are fighting for freedom and cite Jihad to get support from Islamic nations and Islamic fighters. Would you not do the same?

What country?
What are we calling attacks? Murders,kidnapping or assault? Chinese aren't oppressing anyone other than themselves nor is there any religious tensions and it's a stable country. 273 attacks is still fucking NOTHING to a billion people.

we have to ban guns and white bois. there is just no other way.

Coz nobody in Catalonia killed a Muslim before the attack in Barcelona.

In fact some of the victims were collaborators in NGO's.

But now, Catalonia hates muslims.

Heres your (You)

Now get teh fuck out faggot.

Bullshit.
The muslim world consists of enclaves, where "elders" control the narrative for a group of people. You fuckers murder each other constantly.

One guy I know was forced in to an arranged marriage in Pakistan. This woman, about 20, was brought in to the family (paid for with dowry) look after an old grandparent. When she got pregnant (the guy was English) his sister murdered the baby to make sure she stayed in the house doing her job. No cops or authority were called.

I figured middle eastern culture was disgusting from that point. I pick my Muslim friends very carefully after hearing that story.

If the first world give to Muslims aids and help, why you return it into attacks against population?

Why do you think you will win when all the Occidental countries have a extreme right governments? One day, one Occident country will touch the red button and Muslim countries, with all their people, will be erased from the world. This is the final of the story. Is this the result you are searching for?

Catalonia were one of the most tolerant countries of the world, now the people is changing in their mind. The hate is growing.

I'd assume the US.
A terrorist is a terrorist no matter what.

You assume the US... so you don't fucking know and I'm looking at the graph it says Ustaše which is a Croatian Nazi group and I see the IRA.

I also don't recall 273 Islamic attacks in the US... Hey wasn't the right wingers supposed to be smart?

BUehehhe Chechen separatist called their territory Caucascus Emirate and now their members fight for ISIL cell in Caucascus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant_–_Caucasus_Province

Most of ISIS foreign fighters are from Chechenya

You've picked the worst argument possible

so Tamil seperatism vs Irish Republicanism, who wins?

>One guy I know was forced in to an arranged marriage in Pakistan. This woman, about 20, was brought in to the family (paid for with dowry) look after an old grandparent. When she got pregnant (the guy was English) his sister murdered the baby to make sure she stayed in the house doing her job. No cops or authority were called.
I am trying to wrap my head around this but it's too full of shit.
You're saying an English guy was forced to a marriage by his family. and when his wife got pregnant they murdered the baby? If you wanna bullshit can you at least make it comprehensible?
Also, Pakistan is a shithole neighboring India. It's not in the middle east.

>If the first world give to Muslims aids and help, why you return it into attacks against population?
What kinds of aids and help did you give to Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Afghanistan? Bombs and drones? What a kind-hearted first world.

Before anyone chimps out on me, I am not justifying terrorist attacks. Just calling out the bullshit of some people.

Is this for year, or what?

Remove kebab

What kind of fucking bomb and drone the Catalans sent to Syria, Libya and Afghanistan?? Can you tell me please?

>tfw horsey looks exactly like the good goy cuck you expected him to look like

Nothing. Terrorists don't care about their own countries. and they only view the Western world (AKA most of the 1st world) as the enemy without distinguishing.

>Take away all the people on whoes sholders murixa was built upon
kys

>hair still blond at that age
come on man...

who the fuck you think you're fooling.

Sad, really sad, coz this man, killed by terrorists was a pro-immigration guy who died helping the immigrants in the Barcelona ISIS attack...

He was called Pau, like Pau Gasol, and died when a Muslim terrorist stabbed him from back. This man dedicated all his life to the third world. This is an absurdly way of die.

Irish Republicans are literal commies now

>legalize killing people for any reason
>murder rate falls to zero

>obvious bait thread that can be disproven withing the first 8 posts
>one post by this ID
>one hour and 30 minutes ago
The current state of Sup Forums

>murrica has a higher nigger rate
Oh and simply because murders aren't reported doesn't mean they never happened. See the thousands of executions available to you right now by the power of the internet in South America, Mexico, and your Middle East you filthy sand nigger.

They want an ethnoreligious state and they support ISIL because Muslim extremists were the ones who came to Chechnya's aid.

>on whose shoulders america was built on
i thought this "america was built by immigrants" meme was over

Take away all the nigga related gun deaths and then tell me about our crazy high murder rate.

What Gun Nuts Fear: I want to go to the woods and shoot at shit but the government made it impossible aside for with a fucking .22 with 3 bullets maximum.

Well it was just white European immigrants that assimilated and worked.

Because you are violent you retard. And americas murder rate is high because of the niggers