Why is the MSM covering for antifa? What do they have to gain...

Why is the MSM covering for antifa? What do they have to gain? You'd think they'd do anything to sensationalize any "group" that claims to be for "peace" even if they had to bullshit their way through some kind of story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE
youtube.com/watch?v=S3BSsl7aIR8
datechguyblog.com/2017/08/20/datechguy-on-da-bostoncommon-many-groups-one-anti-trump-message/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle
marxists.org/reference/archive/debord/society.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YjleasJgjSg
youtube.com/watch?v=r2YeJpkrTOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F_WJfJtwBCk
youtube.com/watch?v=H-uAZa4H1vk
pastebin.com/pgdExiJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are antifa

both payed by the (((globalist))) jews

god forbid we condemn Obama back then. Guess that would be rassistsstts

MSM hates Trump
Antifa hates Trump
Therefore, the MSM and Antifa are on the same side.

Berkeley Antifa are directly funded by George Soros' son Alex. They both have deep media ties.

They are treated like rockstars here. Mysterious rebels confronting hate head on, using violence as a means of seeking peace.

Shit is fucked.

Antifa destroyed Quebec City yesterday:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE

youtube.com/watch?v=S3BSsl7aIR8

Can't believe how these faggots dont even realize how "edgy" and cringy these retards act. Thinking they can "save the world" and fight "hate"? Fucking laughable 1st world problem type garbage.

Another cult of " peace"

Pretty good take from a non-MSM perspective:
datechguyblog.com/2017/08/20/datechguy-on-da-bostoncommon-many-groups-one-anti-trump-message/

Worst part is how goddamn actual racist they are.

As a Based Sikh Man, when I wear my red "Make America Great Again" turban. They call ME a "Nazi" and traitor.

They are correct on the first, not the second.

They are the traitors. Theyre lucky they have freedom to kick and scream like 3 year olds. I wish we could just deport them. No one told them they had any right to be here anyway

B

Im glad to see someone is posting this

U

It's because it's partially or wholly justified.

You have actual alt-right speakers inserting themselves into conservative rallies and the end result is that it boosts the WN's and Antifa.

Take berkley for example. They lusted over the idea of calling the entire rally a racist rally and they got it wrapped in a bow when Nathan and his crew were punching weakling antifa on camera.

what does the media have to gain by having its citizens breaking out into riots every afternoon? no idea user.

Neoliberals are just trying to use Antifa as a tool to depose Trump.

Once they get their normie Democrat in charge, they'll go back to calling Antifa terrorists again.

>implying antifa never involves itself with violence

now THAT is a well staged photo.

they fight against the right.

You wouldn't be asking this question if you had read Culture of Critique.

Whites need their spirit broken for their recent displays of petulence, no matter the cost...

Property damage and the blood of maimed goys are pretty cheap.

Please keep pushing us to the brink.

When we can't afford to guard or nourish your little bootlipped pets any longer they'll inevitably try to go full-Haiti, in a country they're only 13% of.

>moderate democratic communists
inb4
>black helmets
>based Trump missile strikes "Nazis" in America in 5D chess move

(((Ratings))). I think so much was invested into kikebook they are afraid that their clickbait ad revenue services are being threatened. All started with Obama.

>You wouldn't be asking this question if you had read Culture of Critique.
or this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle
marxists.org/reference/archive/debord/society.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YjleasJgjSg
youtube.com/watch?v=r2YeJpkrTOQ

>moderate

sure is kikebart in here today

>professors that get purged first: the image
Or
>Vladimir Lenin outlining his plans to fellow Bolsheviks (colorized, circa 1916)

You stink like curry faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=F_WJfJtwBCk
>Guy Debord calls the apple store
This shit is fucking classic, if you didn't want to read the links in previous post, this is a cliffs notes version. I fucking love this bit. ;)

Bump

TL;DR on bottom

PEACE

This image would trigger me if I didn't admire its irony.

I love how much they hate the police until they start feeling threatened, than the police are the first people called.

ROFL! IKR! they talk ALL this shit and then get curbstomped and be like "y u not help meh poliz!?" fucking top kek. truely the worm has turned.

pic related relevant

Shame it wasnt staged.

>why is the media supporting an anti white movement

gee thats a tough one

Context?

>ancient buildings and holy sites destroyed with explosives, ensuring that future archeologists can no longer study them
>statues set up in the 60's as a political statement being knocked over fully in tact
if u think about it the nazis are like democracies because sometimes people don't like other peoples views and the nazis burned books are they really that different????????

>Sup Forums is news
What the fuck is wrong with you

hmm never saw or heard of this, whats Obama say about it?

>msnbc is news
what the fuck is wrong with you

The dumbass walked up and started talking shit before putting his hands on the guy. He got his ass whooped because no shit, but then the media took the small piece that you see in the webm to blow it up as a hate crime against the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ

fascism defined by antifa is everything but communism.

keep that in mind. They want a communist revolution, like cuba. and they will do mass executions and stuff.

They're coming for the First and the Second, make no mistake.
They need to be buried.

the media can't deny it much longer

they might try to get the 1st, but they'll get a full clip of the 2nd instead.

> statues set up in the 60's as a political statement being knocked over fully in tact

The Confederate Soldiers Monument in Durham was put in in 1924 (when there will still elderly people with living memory of their fathers/grandfathers that fought in the war).

The statue was fucking destroyed, not "knocked over fully in tact."

Limey faggots like you need to get curb stomped.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-uAZa4H1vk

The feels..

>Why is the MSM covering for antifa?
Because the MSM is inherently left-leaning. They have already spun the narrative that all of the right is Nazis, so they can't possibly denounce the violent extremists that this mindset has spawned.

Just look at the Charlottesville town hall to get an idea of how deep the rhetoric runs. You can't even present the idea that people who are fighting Nazis may also be bad people, because they're fighting NAZIS, which is as American as apple pie. Please ignore the property damage and personal harm they cause.

reading this gave me cancer

y so srs?

this is a serious website for serious discussion.

The media and government are a jewish-pedophile coalition and they're fucking scared they're going to pay

media is left wing/globalist, antifa are their shock troops.

An example of the Zionist war to destroy the white race by programming white women with the image they should reproduce with black males.

It's cultural subversion at the reproductive level.

(Image search for "white couple")

Thats some fucked up shit

Bump

OH SNAP

Lol its a white woman. Typical

>berg

A small list of known antifa members:
pastebin.com/pgdExiJE

pastebin.com/pgdExiJE

pastebin.com/pgdExiJE

The Jew cares about nothing but destroying the last of the white nations. Having the goyim destroy themselves is just entertaining.

Bump

>What do they have to gain?
Shutting down the right, which is law abiding so the police can't do anything.
Once their usefulness runs out they'll just claim "antifa has become radicalized all out a sudden!" and shut them down with the police since antifa rallies are not law abiding and members are drug addicts that take drugs to protests.

He ugly

Cant get away from the despair

I could not be a police officer.