Why do people keep looking at Japan as though Japan is in huge trouble?

Why do people keep looking at Japan as though Japan is in huge trouble?

Okay, so their birth rates are low. So what?

>omg they need to bring in migrants so their economy doesn't suffer
>their housing market will collapse
>They need cultural enrichment

Listen, it's really easy... it's *current year* and that means we're really close to automation with everything. If anything, Japan is going to be way ahead of the curve because they'll adopt automation to the hilt, and they won't have anybody out of work at all because their population will have evened out by the time automation really comes into it's own. They'll have so much housing that each Japanese family will own an apartment in the city, and a house out in the country.

They won't experience any "cultural enrichment" from shit tier third worlders.
They won't experience anywhere near as many terrorist attacks from shitskin Muslims.
They won't experience the displacement of their own people in the country their father's built.

AMERICA! EUROPE! THIS COULD HAVE BEEN YOU!

Who are "people"?

japan is a based nationalistic society.

>(((people)))

People are human beings with skin colors that aren't niggers.

Because economies are based on growth. Because they borrowed not one generations money away, but also the second now. You need to know how economies function to understand. I'm not getting into that, but they're fucked.

I don't think all non-niggers are saying Japan is in huge trouble.

Because Japan is a successful 1st world country with low crime and high social cohesion and is culturally homogeneous. It is a threat to (((their))) narrative.

They will continue to produce, and all the Japanese people will have to do is maintain the machines that produce for them.

Besides, who cares if they owe a lot of money if the economy is going to shit the bed sooner or later thanks to the overvalued stock market and financial bubble we're in?

Japan could be like, "lol, we no pay" and nobody could do shit about it.

Also, it's impossible to maintain continual growth indefinitely. The idea that the economy is based on growth, and nothing more is fucking stupid. Only a kike could think of something like that.

colonel cloud vs safer mcsephiroth

>Why do people keep looking at Japan as though Japan is in huge trouble?
Because all they now of Japan is some stupid YouTube videos and anime yet they act like they know everything.
In reality Japan will raise again and is on its way.

>Japan could be like, "lol, we no pay" and nobody could do shit about it.
Stop reveling our plan!

Oh, my apologies, senpai!

>A tiny island nation with a huge population
>somehow it's a bad thing to reduce the population a bit and instead it should be pushed to overpopulate it more.

Not to mention Japan is technologically advanced so if there's a country that would pull of automation of the industry it's them.
Small societies are full of nothing but benefits to the people, the only group of people who don't benefit from this are the (((people))) in power.

theyre not based, they cant even own swords without government permission, theyre cucked

>they're cucked
They're less cucked than Europe and North America. At least they don't allow shitskins in... which is why they legitimately don't need swords and guns.

> Japan could be like, "lol, we no pay" and nobody could do shit about it.

Is that the fabled buger education? Maybe your universities aren't a scam after all.

Toothpastes are the worst on this ̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ website

Shut up, Hanz. Mohammad needs you to let him in so he can fuck your girlfriend while you jerk off to Oktoberfest videos.

We could buy swords easily here though
Don't need permission for unsharpened ones

That hot and funny as fuck Nippon pretending to be a slav

Ok i Agree

>tfw no illegal underground sword-sharpening gf

The (((economy))) needs more numbers, Japan doesn't.

Agreed. Japan sounds like a fucking paradise compared to the rest of the fucked up world.

I hope the Japanese people are smart enough to keep things going this way. I would sooner die in a war to preserve ANY nation at this point. The global hell we're entering will destroy every nation of people that isn't solidly inocculated against degenerate foreign influence on their society. I know Japan has already suffered quite a bit in this category, but it seems to be a far cry from America/Europe.

It's true that we are a homogenous society, but the liberals here want more immigrants from other Asian countries, like Vietnam, as """temporary workers""". It doesn't look like it but we are also hugely cucked when it comes to politics. Also to mention the hellish work culture here, which is not a "paradise" compared to other euro nations. We have our problems too.

and how are the women, japbro? I mean, are they work focused as they are in the West or do they prefer to be housewives? I know housewives are a thing there but how common is that for a girl to pursue this particular way of life

"Temporary workers"

Gee, where have I heard that before...