>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo
twitter.com/jojoh888/status/899678306467028994
youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE
youtube.com/watch?v=nIRH-mBE2-Y
youtu.be/2FV-E-u6-Cs
twitter.com/K8brannen/status/898718917924925440
archive.is/sALhR
archive.is/M8Ter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

erik prince on tucker

And, here come the shills, and there it is:

>Dumph lied about Afghanistan
>It proves Drumph is a Globalist now because Bannon left
>The generals now run Drumph
>Drumph has gone full neo-con
>McMaster is running things now
>Can this guy hold the same position for any period of time?
>Breitbart immediately has turned on Drumph
>Muh hugbox
>Drumph wasting good money after bad
>Drumph is helping people who profit from wars get more wars
>Go die for Israel, Drumphie

inb4 any variety of insane bullshit.

Merc Merchant wants more money

> It's a mess, it's a mess and at this point we probably have to (leave U.S. troops in Afghanistan) because that thing will collapse in about two seconds after they leave.

That Solar Eclipse was fun as fuck; The people at NASA are good guys!
Reminder that midterms and the primaries that proceed them is how the Senate will bend the knee.

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo
comfy listening

Can any of that be disputed though?

ANTIF.A. STANDS FOR "ANTI FIRST AMENDMENT"

don't even bother trying to defend this, because you can't

Is this true?

twitter.com/jojoh888/status/899678306467028994

>Finally, Trump is bringing in the troops to bomb those goatfucking sandniggers back into the 8th century, which would be an improvement for them
TUCKER WHAT THE HELL

Hopefully he'll take the "oil" this time. He's already delivering on the "bombing them to hell"

Drumpf is an incompetent buffoon

Why can't we just abandon Afghanistan and MOAB it after ISIS comes back?

>Boston on Saturday a big, fat nothing
>eclipse today a big, fat nothing
>Trump's address tonight a big, fat nothing

TOMORROW IN PHOENIX BETTER NOT FUCKING DISAPPOINT, MY FRIENDS

Can't MOAB if they're inside the cities. See: Mosul. Would be a nice idea if all they had was open field.

I still have no idea what i suppose to see here?

>Leaf fag
Your country is run by Fidel Castro Jr

We don't know if the PMC thing is confirmed
Nor do we know the 4000 troops are confirmed but that leaked twice so that gives it more credibility apparently

Did he look at the eclipse?

Cool, me too. Mind you ours was only partial, my eyes are A O K

I think you know why that is the equivalent of why don't we just run the economy well and print more money to make people rich, if you don't then simply think for a minute and realize policy is complicated.

>Can't
We've become a nation of pussies

So we all agree that Senator Armstrong was right, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE

>Why can't we just abandon Afghanistan and MOAB it after ISIS comes back?
same reason white people can't stop sponsoring kids in africa for less than the price of a cup of coffee
'milk of human kindness'

>censure
So a formal condemnation of his statements? I'm sure Trump gives a shit.

BARRON BTFO

HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA !

TUCKER IS DRUMPF PILLING EVERYONE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU SAD SACKS!

HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! HA !

At least weed will be legal, bitch

>fox has turned against war
now this is interesting

I think you used the wrong image

Will anyone get indicted? Is it gonna get spicy in here?

Phoenix = Sheriff Joe Acquittal and endorsement of Trump-Gov

Curtis Lemay approved

I did that though. In fact I can see the eclipsed sun in my retna still when I blink. Fun fun.

I'm sure you're fine, but you actually won't know if there's any damage until tomorrow morning. It takes about 12-18 hours for sun damage to the retina to fully manifest

DRUUUUMMMPPPFFFFFF

Don't mass reply people like a fucking moron, faggot.

>my face when I control Tiny Hands Drumpf

Neocons always win. Always.

Looking towards the sun - even for a split second - kills men outright.

>Makes McMaster Viceroy of Bumfuckistan
>Hires AnCap mercs who will merciless destroy isis with zero rules engagement

Tucker doesn't represent Fox

Just thought of this if Pastebin OP is lurking: the one where Matts talked about the USS McCain should be labeled: "USS Brain Tumor or Traitor" or something since we're having fun with funny titles sometimes like Sec of Defence C.H.A.O.S, etc.

new troops can be the american homeless

Or their own fucking country can fight ISIS. Why does the US need to spend billions on a war these faggots can't fight?

>Eric Prince
I just realized he's the blackwater guy. No shit he wants the army out, he wants his guys to be contracted to do it instead

I agree partially. A nation of "morals", even when it costs more lives than it saves. I would have MOAB'd Mosul, Raqqa and whatever other city until an unconditional surrender was signed, like n the WWII

A troop surge after all those years critisizing Obama for the same thing and promised that as president he would immediately withdraw ALL troops from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Trump literally promised no wars...

Trump literally bashed Obama for attacking the taliban and ISIS....

what do trumptards have to say about this?

We can MOAB cities. Why not?
>Can't
A word losers say

hearty laughter for a guy with an extremely flammable daughter

I wish
Not expecting much from this address desu

Thanks for your detailed and original viewpoints. God knows what we would do without you.

Trump, nooooooooooooooooooo

bingo

Not sure if sarcasm or being serious?

Canadians are smarter, handsomer, classier, we spell in proper English grammar, we out performed every other allied nation in terms of successes in both world wars, we have the best milk, meat and cheese in the world, we produce tons of oil, gold and diamonds. We are a powerhouse in waiting and the 21st century is the Canadian century. Get used to it, we are your crown USA, your jeweled crown.

Israel is worried it will get a pay cut. EU is likewise watching their Ukraine money get spent.

DON'T LET THE KIKES AND THE SHILLS WIN. KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT.

NEW

>Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts, including bank fraud and conspiracy against the USA
>FBI re-opens case relating to the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting
>Signed the Forever GI Bill - improved college aid for veterans - removal of the 15 year use or lose limit
>Trump administration shut down Obama-era program that gave illegal Central American minors temporary legal status
>Trump DOJ ends Obama-era "Operation Chokepoint" - program that unfairly targeted gun dealers
>Increasing the power of the US Cyber Command - more resources to fight cyberspace threats
>US pork exports going back to Argentina for the first time since 1992
>First US shipment of oil has landed in India (SUPERPOWER BY 2020)

Not really an accomplishment, but also really important

>Federal judge rules against forcing IRS to hand over Trump's tax returns (Mueller BTFO)

Reminder that Michael J. Knowles is being eyed to replace Tucker in the future. This was brought up again after his top class ass-raping of James Allsup.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIRH-mBE2-Y

>promised that as president he would immediately withdraw ALL troops from Afghanistan and Iraq.

announcement when/where?

I did, the pic before that was the right one

>Curtis Lemay approved
> After retiring from the Air Force in 1965, LeMay agreed to serve as pro-segregation Governor George Wallace's running mate in the 1968 presidential election. The ticket won 13.5% of the popular vote, a strong tally for a third party campaign, but the Wallace campaign came to see LeMay as a liability.
> After the election, LeMay retired to his Newport Beach, California home and died in 1990.

A fine fellow, on service and after

I prefer female shalom sandniggers to male shalom sandniggers, they're more fun

We love our Antifa, don't we, folks?

When did Liberals become this low energy? They're exactly like Dubya supporters back in the day. Just dim low energy robots.

Uh oh....

Trump just got proven to be a flaccid blowhard once again...

From Reuters....
Two North Korean shipments to a Syrian government agency responsible for the country's chemical weapons program were intercepted in the past six months, according to a confidential United Nations report on North Korea sanctions violations

Can you use this as OP image if you are also baking the next bread?

>good leaf gets digits

The good Kek giveth

They are pretty good useful idiots

45-ish minutes
youtu.be/2FV-E-u6-Cs

Are you fucking with me?

>Mosul, Raqqa and whatever other city until an unconditional surrender was signed, like n the WWII
We'll never be allowed to win wars until we take our media back which is why I personally think the surge is pointless

why can't we just pay mercenary groups to handle Afghanistan

This is absolutely pathetic on many levels
>Attacking an 11 year old child on his clothing
>When if he dressed rich, they'd complain about it too

>I just realized he's the blackwater guy. No shit he wants the army out, he wants his guys to be contracted to do it instead
kek, he's Devos baby brother as well. I'm OK with that idea tho, PMC takes over, keep the minerals they can secure

We are also in better health and physical condition. Clearly we would crush the US if we bothered to build a military and not just live off their stupidity

US IS PULLING OUT

Why would Trump cut their pay? They spend 75%+ of it on US goods/weapons. I also don't Israel is worried, because a large faction of their right-wing MKs have been trying to stop the aid themselves in the last few years. Ukraine on the other hand must be shitting bricks at the prospect though.

>these low energy shills
I thought Brock had you all shot after you lost the election.

>Snake behind Trump's leg

Cool, it's only a partial eclipse. Besides, the moon was a good 3/4 filling the sun for me. I don't think, from what I understand, it has the same affect as if it was a full eclipse. What I understand its the light coming around the moon when it's eclipsed, the umbra(?), that damages the eyes. When it was "full" for me, wore my welder's shield. Was nice looking at it so dark. perfect crescent of orange and black moon.

Amazing time to be alive, bro's.
Amazing times

Barron dresses nicer than I do at the age of 13 or whatever than I do right now at the age of 27 and I wear casual office wear 5 days a week. That little nigga wears suits all the fucking time, I was surprised at just how good that dude looks most of the time.

I am sorry, but you seem to be a Trump supporter. Instead of conversing with you I will post this instead. Thank you and get better.

~a sane citizen

Shillcon status? I'd say about a 3.5.

>and promised that as president he would immediately withdraw ALL troops from Afghanistan and Iraq.
No he didn't. See his interview in 2015 at

>mfw Drumpf is my BITCH

Are you?

And you consider them the same as printing money. You're a retard.

>I thought Brock had you all shot after you lost the election.

He's stepping on it's head

Hmm, would you look at that

>Trump finally decided on strategy in Afghanistan today, according to two sources with knowledge of the administration's deliberations. (1/2)
>He's signed off on essentially staying the course, w/ about 4,000 additional troops to train Afghan forces & do counterterrorism ops
>exactly what Gen. Mic Nicholson asked for 5 months ago, and what WH informally agreed to 2 months ago. Some strategy review.

twitter.com/K8brannen/status/898718917924925440

This plan was already floated a while ago. An article from June 15

archive.is/sALhR

>The Pentagon will send nearly 4,000 additional troops to Afghanistan in an effort to turn around a war that commanders have described as a stalemate, the Associated Press reported Thursday.
>Earlier this week, President Trump provided his defense secretary, Jim Mattis, with the authority to determine troop levels in Afghanistan.
>The top commander in Afghanistan, Gen. John Nicholson, has said a few thousand additional troops would be required to turn the tide on militants.

Precisely what the Pentagon wanted, meaning this was a Mattis request. Not McMaster, not Kelly, not Pence. Mattis.

For comparison and context's sake, pic related shows the proposed number of troops versus historical numbers of troops that the US has had in Afghanistan.

>100,000 troop surge under Obama

Not to mention that Trump wishes to avoid having the Afghan government collapse under his watch. He has held such a view since 2015.

archive.is/M8Ter

>Donald Trump said Tuesday he believes that invading Afghanistan in 2001 was a "terrible mistake," but he added U.S. troops need to stay in order to avoid a collapse of the government.
>"We made a terrible mistake getting involved there in the first place," Trump said. "It's a mess, it's a mess and at this point we probably have to (leave U.S. troops in Afghanistan) because that thing will collapse in about two seconds after they leave."

I think he's squishing its head.