Pope Francis: Rights of Migrants Trump National Security Concerns

Someone tell this old retard to shut the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

magister.blogautore.espresso.repubblica.it/2017/08/21/two-secular-critiques-of-bergoglio-on-migration-and-populism/?refresh_ce
youtu.be/dM7ukpCyYG0
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE
catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/vatican-welcomes-three-new-refugee-families-from-syria.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Migrants literally don't have rights except the right to fuck off back to whence they came. The only thing guaranteeing rights are the borders they illegally crossed and the only thing guaranteeing those borders are strict rules for immigration.

shut the fuck up francis

I agree, they do have rights. Why didn't he relay this message to obama well he was bombing libya?

I've never heard of this "right to dignity" before. Is that in any of the constitutions in the West?

People seem to forget that a government only has a duty to its subjects, and is only as powerful as enumerated in a country's founding document.

go fuck yourself, marxist heretic cunt

We need to meme this.

Shut the FUCK up, Francis.

The absolute state of the catholic faith.

Says the guy living in a literal fortress.

Pope Mohammed the 1st

Fuck this I'm becoming a sedevacantist

Shut the fuck up, Francis

omg I ship it

How many refugees will the Vatican be taking then?

The current pope is the Anti-Christ.

this faggot is literally satan in the flesh

when a shadow proves a desert scroll

I'd probably be a Catholic if they at least pretended to be Christian

Nice

He's getting pushback, thankfully:

magister.blogautore.espresso.repubblica.it/2017/08/21/two-secular-critiques-of-bergoglio-on-migration-and-populism/?refresh_ce

How's the church investigation into and removal of, pedos going.?
Until that issue is removed, the Catholic Church has not moral authority to speak on any topic.
That is all.

Fine. I guess we should gather all the remaining occupants of the refugee centers in our country and dump them all in the Vatican then. I'm sure they won't voice any national security concern when that happens.

The absolute STATE of Christianity

God's representative on Earth can not retire, and Benedict is still Pope.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! WHY GOD, WHY

tf is happening?

also raid tho??

youtu.be/dM7ukpCyYG0

youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE

>Cathcucks will defend this

> a government only has a duty to its subjects
Not quite. There are conventions between countries that prescribe among other things how to handle refugees and asylum seekers. In principle, this is a good thing. For example, if shit really hits the fan (like in Serbia some 20 years ago, and who knows where it happens next) people have a chance to escape war.

Can't wait till the reactionaries vote in a conservative pope after all the hate francis has gotten.

literally what has the pope done for us

Can someone remind me what the path to citizenship is like in Vatican City?

((((((((((((rights))))))))))))))

of

(((((((((migrants))))))))))

Have you retards not realised that he's constantly being MISTRANSLATED

Poland is the most catholic country in europe so i wonder how they are going to feel about their popes statement

SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANCIS

Great. How many fugees has Vatican City taken?

>someone actually made this infograph unironically

kek

I thought this was a christian board
The Pope speaks for god on earth infallibly

how dare you defy the words of god

because god isnt talking is his dirty spic blood

>caring what the bishop of rome thinks
he can go fuck his harem of scarlet women

I hope the catholic church dies.
The more liberal the church, the emptier the pews.
t.ex-catholic

probably just influenced by media, forced into a bubble. just needs to be redpilled

Catholic church is the church of satan.
They worship the feminine, not god.

Just gotta hope the cunt gets terminal, quick acting cancer. He is a shame to the church and is destroying a 2000 year old institution.

I think it should be obvious to everyone on Sup Forums now that the catholic church does in fact have ritual sacrifices in the catacombs of the Vatican

WTAF is wrong with liberals???

In Barcelona the people shits on the words of Islam and Christianity.

We want freedom and security. No Moors, no faggots.

How the fuck is this prick allowed to be such a colossal hypocrite and get away with it?

That sounds exactly like something Jesus would say.

I'll welcome all your migrant Trumps

he's from argentina and there is three kinds of argies, the retarded liberal mestizo white trash, the liberal/neo-liberal peronist and the gaucho

>Be Jesus
>Rejected man of society comes to me
>Welcome him with open arms
>"Well, seeing that I lack possessions, I'll help this guy. Nothing to give nothing to lose.

>Be government
>Rejected man of society comes to me
>"Hmmm, how about you sod off because my resources are better spent for my own people"
Jesus welcoming others is not the same as a government welcoming others becuase Jesus was a homeless preacher who could lose nothing "welcoming" others.

If that dipshit represents god, he would've already solved certain fucked up problems in his own disgusting organization!

christ cucks

The West has lost its way, how do we save it?

cucktianity

#openbordersforthevatican
Let them in Francis, it is the Christian thing to do

The Pope is a false idol, followers of Jesus don't recognize some faggot in a tall hat sitting on his ass in a gilded city.

>mfw the first fire and brimstone Pope of the 21st century is a black African who literally saves Europe

>Islam in bottom-tier

>even though Islam has consistently produced a strong sense of ethno-nationalism in every country where it's become a majority

(((Christianity))) really is just proto-marxism, isn't it?

Good. Let's open the Vatican to migration.
What's that? You don't want that? The Vatican is sorrounded by walls? Noone can enter but a small elite of rich fuckers? Too bad. Act on your words, retarded old fag.

A. The walls of the Vatican are centuries old, and aren't even used to keep anyone out anymore.

B. The Vatican did accept a few families from Syria.

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/vatican-welcomes-three-new-refugee-families-from-syria.cfm

Most intelligent Africans are pretty realistic on the Islam/emigration/overpopulation/lack of development issues Africa faces.

What I dont get is, surely there must be hardliners in the Vatican. How the fuck have they not collectively removed Francis is beyond me.

I hope Opus Dei takes him out and makes it look like Haji

>What's that? You don't want that? The Vatican is sorrounded by walls? Noone can enter but a small elite of rich fuckers? Too bad. Act on your words, retarded old fag.

see this

HE can host many more families. There's space. After all, "rights of migrant trump Vatican's security concerns".

This horrible cunt spits on everything that is sacred and holy to Christianity. I pray for the day he is deposed for heresy and we can Crusade to cleanse our souls and our homelands.

Fun fact. The globalists framed a bunch of priests for pedophilia and then used extortion to put their puppet pope in place.

The Vatican's population is like 800 dude.

Its fags like this fuck that are turning me into a pagan.

through history a majority of popes were absolute pieces of shit, most catholic countries were in conflict with the Vatican on a regular basis

>You have to die because they're more important than you
This nigger loving boy fucker needs to hurry up and die.

Who's the idiot that thought it'd be a good idea to let an Argentinian lead the Catholic church?

Who cares about the security concerns?

Nah Breah
He's a puppet further destorying our church
The elite are using the church to spread there ideals cause many Catholics believe that the pope is infaluable

Dear Jesus, please forgive me.... but can you PLEASE burn this FALSE PROPHET to death for spreading LIES, DEATH and PEDOPHILIA

So you want to trade larping as a crusader for larping as a viking?

Just be a Christian or Muslim like a normal person, you dumb fuck. No one's fucking pagan anymore.

Well in fairness, globalization has been fucking them over since the Atlantic slave trade. The smarter ones recognize the problems they face, unfortunately the smarter ones are like 1 in 10,000.

#notmypope
#false pope

Better idea - start a disinformation campaign saying the Vatican is promising huge gibs for all migrants. Let's see how long the Vatican lasts with 100,000 uppity niggers pouring into its streets and looting its churches.

When russians rejected an abrahamic religion, they were force-fed with communism
When european rejected an abrahamic religion, they are force-fed with islam
Both communism and islam are abrahamic religions. But it's only a coincidence.

and by the end of this it should be 15,000
see if francis likes that

how did the atlantic slave trade fuck them exactly ?
it was a mutually beneficial relationship that made both sides rich with much less violence than the trades with the arabs, the slaves would have been slaves anyway, if it weren't in the americas it would have been in Arabia or North Africa, and they would have been castrated if males.
What fucked Africa is the primitive mind associated with the catholic church's emphasis on not using condoms coupled with western medicine and general handouts that prevents nature from self regulation.

We need to lynch this heretical criminal.

Fuck the Latin Rite, any Roman Catholics of good character who really honestly seek the Lord should immediately begin looking at Orthodoxy and freeing yourselves of the heretical and schismatic western roman patriarchate.

For the salvation of your own psyche, free yourself from the false 'church' of rome and come home to holy Orthodoxy.

LARP is bad for the mind.

do people have the right to just walk into another person's country and steal theit shit?

Yes.

>still following organized religion
There is a creator of this Universe and all within it, but they don't concern themselves with Man. Stop worshiping men and their creations.
It is up to us to tell these people and to fight them.

>the personal safety of christians is less important than the personal wealth of muslims
What exactly is this guy pope of again

The pope's a fool but nu-paganism is cringe tier.

>Catholicism

>Catholics
>Christian
Pick one

Tell me more about orthodoxy.
Catholicuck here

>laughs in Greek Orthodox

Fucking commie as pope. What a time to be alive.

before Sup Forums i thought this was a torture device, now i know its just a gay sex toy

Can a migrant hurry up and decapitate this antipope already?