Why are women always more liberal and men more conservative?

Why are women always more liberal and men more conservative?
Can we blame the feminisation of men for the crazy amount of liberal males these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/national-park-t111957.html
tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/natural-park-t142565.html
cam.ac.uk/research/news/extra-testosterone-reduces-your-empathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they are less intelligent, their brains are wired for child rearing and housekeeping

Because they believe what an authoritarian figure tells them. This becomes evident when you consider the conservative shift among women in long term relationships.

Bump for the first question.
As for the second, I strongly think so, yes.
I can only tell from personal encounters though,
the lefty males seem to behave more
feminin, e.g. feelings driven in general,
those I know also spend A LOT of time
thinking about their clothes, hair, etc.
Really makes you think about your first question again..

single women are more liberal, many just don't give a shit

married women, especially ones with children, are more conservative because they care more about stability for their children's future

Therefore the rise of later marriage/children in life has contributed a lot to the rise of Marxism

also, to add, a lot of far left shit further contributes to delay of marriage and single motherhood

it's a self-feeding shitcycle

Why do bitches always take pics or their feet?

sniff

Because women think with their emotions rather than logic.

Pretty standard for the leftists.

many are aware of the appeal

Why are intellectuals more liberal and the common person more conservative?
Can we blame our faulty educational system for the crazy amount of conservative males these days?

They are trained to become absolutely narcissistic about their whole body, it's not only their feet, whenever they get a new haircut, a new necklace, a new shirt or whatever, it becomes such an important part of them, they need to tell the world, and now that we got instagram and shit you see millions of young girls being more concerned about the amount of likes on their latest uploaded picture than their school grades or even friends

Harsher experience --> harsher perspective

Society treats women with kid gloves. To them, the world has padded walls and soft edges - why wouldn't they see everything through a liberal lens? Men, of course, have a very different experience. The world deals with the harshly, unless they're at the very top of the social hierarchy. Of course they'd be conservative.

Men struggle in the muck for game away from the cave while women tend the garden in the village and mind society. Women are wired to care about their neighbors and men are wired to care about survival of their small family unit. It's a beautiful yin and yang

>replying along with unrelated feet pics
God i FUCKING LOVE Sup Forums

Hey based leaf user, you seem to have a large supply of these. Help a fellow fetishist out would you?

yeah it's a good board

We aren't, they aren't.
Numale men are fucking worthless lying trash, that thankfully aren't contagious to other mctual men.

Possibly different conventional household roles?

Because women are 9 times out of 10 GETTING the shit from the government while men are 9 times out of 10 the ones it's being TAKEN from.

they are from a photographer who just approaches these women in NYC and asks to take pics of their feet, he then releases all his content for F R E E

original thread, no longer being updated
tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/national-park-t111957.html

new thread, still being updated today (better quality pics, also none of the original thread sets are posted here so it's all unique)
tapatalk.com/groups/themousepad/natural-park-t142565.html

you'll have to siphon through it all yourself to find all his posts with the imagebam links, they are easy to find though

lot of the women are trash but there are some real diamonds in there, i recommend getting an image fusker that works with imagebam, you're gonna need it

Because they are worthless treacherous cunts and need to be gassed.

Studies show women tend to become xenophobic when they give birth.
You can check how many mothers are in politics or are activists of any kind, and draw your own conclusions.

I did get banned for footposting recently, but I don't mind all that much.

footbrit must be stopped

Idk what you guys are talking about but most young white girls I know are conservative. Lots are politically indifferent, but I know lots of white girls with more right wing views

Pretty much every young woman in my family is conservative because of the guys in my family but none of them really care all that much about politics. If men in a family are good role models for the women the women will just adopt their political opinions

Hey I liker her!

Thanks based leaf. You gave an user a reason to live

they know it makes my pp hard

this

>footbrit must be stopped
this, fuck this footfag
>in all fields

Good post, top quality soles

search for "de jure" by the poster "National" on the message board I posted it that should be her

>Women
>thinking about politics
>thinking

Because men easily dwell in fear and women strive for progress.

Evenly shared power and control is more beneficial to society as a whole - it means more people are contributing, so what are you trying to conserve anyway? A bullshit lifestyle that society chooses for you?

All conservatives need to get rekt.

Here you go leaf, have this one as a thanks offering

Women are natural comunists.

It is how they survive.

Goberment substitutted husbands.

Women canĀ“t critically think, they are sheeple.

Women should not have a voice in politics.

My girlfriend controls me with her feet

It's hot

>tfw no gf to tie me down and force me to lick her feets
Kill me, Pete.

You lucky fuck. My girlfriend hates foot fetish, but she has godlike soles that i really want to cum on. Got any tips so that she lets me?

Most of people aren't meant to rule. Memecracy is sheep following a donkey.

>Because men easily dwell in fear and women strive for progress.
Hahaha, nice joke, potato nigger.

>My girlfriend controls me with her feet
The fuck? How does it work?

They're sometimes more empathetic because they don't feel the need to act like they're made of stone in the name of gender.

kek

>needing permission

You are the man you do it.

Why are girl feet so potent?

Does he ever explain how he asks them if he can take pictures of their feet? I read a few of his intros on the girls and he doesn't mention anything.

They have a peculiar beauty about em. Btw Lauren's feet are pretty ugly desu.
Her sister on the other hand..

Red Pill time
its literally just maternal instinct to protect, vs paternal instinct to protect. Paternal focuses on eliminating potential threats. Maternal focuses on fostering well-being inside the tribe.
Modern "libcuck" society, moves the tribe to the entire face of humanity. Hence, why so many women are pro open borders, and pro Muhhammad until, they figure out, they are a threat. (and thats when the paternal kicks in on removing threats)
tl;dr women are responsible for 99% of the problems in modern society.

Yeah he answers this a few times in the thread. in some of his picless posts where he just answers other posters' questions

I'm so weak when it comes to her feet
>pic related
She teases me with them, uses them to seduce me, etc.

>men dwell in fear
of the firing line for disagreeing with an affirmative action placed manager or HR personel

>women strive for progress
until they are deep into their thirties, unmarried, unemployed from emotional distraught, and surrounded by cats

I love this thread

Because women only care about feelings and are eternal children.

>Thinks more contribution equals better contribution.

Fuck, you are a dumbass.

my gf shoves these in my face whenever we fuck

sadly, most girls are grossed out by foot fetishes

You'll never be happy with her. If she loves you, she'd come to realise that she'll enjoy the pleasure it'll give you. Mine took a while before she was conditioned to become aroused upon showing her feet to me

I've skimmed through about 10 pages and he'll go on about how important eye contact is, and go on about how he got to rub some 18 year old high school student's feet, but he doesn't say how he broaches the topic.

I agree.
Also oh my fucking god do you have a sauce for that pic? She is gorgues and has the soles of a goddess

Mine has drained me dry so many times. She loves stimulating my cock with these soles

You go user! They are lovely. Enjoy them while you can

Because women demand everything and men have to work for it.

I'll try to condition her, but if it doesn't work I'll just cum on em while she's sleeping.

Because policies are grouped into left and right, and leftists embrace the group package of left policies, and righties embrace the right package.

Women see the side that benefits them the most and has fought for their rights historically and presently as the left.

Men love the regressive agenda and want to put women under men's authority. This is the right.

Women prefer the left's view on women's rights, and will therefore become leftist and embrace the left and their ideologies and policies.

That hasn't been my experience, thankfully.
Very nice user, you're a lucky man. Nice to see someone else is getting their share of feet.
Thanks, I intend to.

Hormones. Testosterone causes lower levels of empathy. And males produce 20x as much when we're adults. Liberals tend to prize empathy, and conservatives don't.

cam.ac.uk/research/news/extra-testosterone-reduces-your-empathy

left brain - right brain
thinking vs. feeling
yin and yang
feminine - masculine
liberal - conservative

It's the duality inherent to humanity
Ideally they should exist in balance, and inform one another
A lack of understanding of the value of each leads to conflict between the two tendencies

No idea

>Why are women always more liberal and men more conservative?
Men think, women feel.
>Can we blame the feminisation of men for the crazy amount of liberal males these days?
yes

High in agreeableness, i.e. the maternal instinct. Great for protecting children, not great for running a country. Especially when those who want to distroy your nation are made out as helpless children, and more and more women don't have children of their own to care for.

women are generally more empathetic, men are generally more logical

Make it about her instead of your fetish. Focus on her whole body instead of just expecting her to get turned on by you slobbering on her feet with your gross mouth. Slowly but forcefully kiss up and down her leg with passion, caress her, talk dirty. Most importantly never present yourself effeminately or meekly, even when kneeling. Grunt like an ape and spread your legs far apart to counterbalance your submissive posture with the cultural cache of a chained beast. That shit turns women on.

Are you a man or not? Do you have balls? Just do it, faggot! Asking permission is the quickest way to make a cut dry up. You need to be spontaneous. Coming out and telling her that you're an urredeemable weirdo who likes qt feet is probably going to make her want to barf. Introduce it in a sensual way.

Because they're reflective of the bodies well being and health. men find healthy women attractive. you wouldn't find feet infested with fungi attrctive.

Women tend to adopt whatever appears to be the majority, polite view of any issue. This is because ancient women spent most of their time in small villages raising young children, repairing huts, gathering food, etc. They lived in large groups and needed a comfortable consensus.

Men would go out in hunting parties, or hunt and check traps by their lonesome. For this reason, it was less necessary to conform one's views to the majority. A man needed to cooperate with small hunting parties (perhaps 12 or so individuals), or he could happily go off on his own most of the day.

Today, the "consensus" opinion is manufactured by the media. Women adopt this liberal attitude because, deep down, they think this is how to maintain peace and tranquility in the village. Men are more interested in their immediate peers, and more comfortable breaking with the consensus when they have a good reason to do so.