So it's not just Catholics

>BUCHAREST: A Romanian Orthodox Church bishop has resigned after a video was released, according to local media, of him having sex with a 17-year-old student from his seminary.

>The video showing Corneliu Barladeanu, bishop of the eastern city of Husi, which has been circulating online since mid-July, has created a scandal in Romania, where 85 percent of the population are Orthodox Christians.

nst.com.my/world/2017/08/270270/romanian-bishop-quits-over-sex-video

Anyone got the vid?

Lucky bastard. I can't even get women around my age.

can any orthodox bros correct me, I thought orthodox priests could marry and such, thus why there aren't pedo cults in the religion

> 17

It's fucking nothing

>A fucking leaf

Hi FBI

was it gril or boy though

Of course it was never just the Catholics. The greatest amount of child abuse happens within the public education system.

It's just that the Catholic church made the mistake of lawyering up when they should have been investigating. They also didn't have the media blatantly covering it up like it does with schools and Hollywood.

>So it's not just Catholics
Pff. Why would you think only they are involved in the first place?

>I thought orthodox priests could marry
IIRC no. They can become priests when already having family, but not vice versa,

>seminary
I mean really what do they think is going to happen there?

It's Romania. I've seen 12 year olds sleep with 40 year olds there like it's nothing.

You know the opening scene of Borat? That was filmed in Romania.

Learning how to serve God, idiot.

priests are allowed to have families
monks arent
higher rank priests must also take monk vows

but lower level priests should be allowed to marry

>a video was released, according to local media, of him having sex with a 17-year-old student from his seminary.
Wait they showed the sex between the two on live TV? wtf romania

Delete your post, you make us look like retards when you post shit like this. Read it again you nigger.

Kek it IS circulating online however

why are these cringy faggots emulating army aesthetic? dont they know that if they are dressing up as army, they will get the army treatment?

man, if cops showed up at my house, i'd talk to them
if these army wannabe retards showed up at my house, i'd unironically plant landmines from the yugo wars caches, get my full auto 7.62 ak ready, and 30mm portable mortar and blow up these larping fat faggots to pieces
and when the court asks me why'd i do it, i'd tell it that i thought they were the army, and the army doesnt have a right to arrest me at my home, only police does, so i assumed they werent my own army, so i blew them up one by one, they were on my private property and i do not recognize this court's right to judge me for it

She was probably always walking around in one of those short school girl skirts.

A man can only take so much.

LOL

NVM IT WAS A MALE STUDENT.

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

The age of consent in Romania is 15.