Republicans are evil!

Republicans are evil!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama care is the most awkward policy ever.

>force you to pay for health insurance to increase R/D and health insurance companies all raise rates
Your health system isn't run for Americans, as an Australian I benefit from your health system more than you do because I'll get plenty of that technology at a reduced price.

How do I tell Americans this? Obama care is a form of slavery, you are forcing payments for something that doesn't benefit you.

Wtf I'm a Democrat now.

>the republican party is the exact same group of people with the exact same ethos as it was in 19th century
wow how can anybody be a democrat in current year?

I like slavery now!!!!!!!!

How are they different? They're still the party of slavery. They argue that having immigrants work for less than minimum wage is necessary for our economy.

The sale of drugs saved our economy during the 2008 bubble crash.

That is not how you spell oil, user.

Yeah, and then they switched platforms in the Sixties and everyone learns this in junior high, you dumb fag.

Lol. Wut?

HERPPDDAAACEEPRRPL THE PARKTES SWITCHED INTHR 50s

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is what normies unironically believe. The Democratic Party just switched from overt racism to the bigotry of low expectations and using gibs to tax business away from black communities and keep them in a perpetual state of nuslavery dependant upon the state

Still haven't really heard how this meme came about. They just overnight switched platforms?

the democrats were mostly for slavery, yes. for some reason the parties have "switched" over the years and are now opposite of what they started out as.

U just went full retard newb

I genuinely want to know why they think this and why it's not true.

Are you trying to summon obamaleaf?

There's some semblance of truth in that the parties switched platforms but it happened way before the 60s. The Republican Party was originally the progressive party but FDR essentially took progressivism and ran away with it

>they switched platforms so that means the republicans are now for slavery
how the fuck do these people survive

Wtf I'm a democrat now.

The parties switched you fucking retard. Now Republicans are the KKK loving southern conservatives whilst we are the party for progressives

>everyone learns this in junior high

bullshit. all i was thought about hitory was nigger shitt and about the holohoax

This, is OP a fucking time traveler? None of that slavery-era stuff has been relevant since the 20th century.

>democrats lie is known for generations
>"Th-The parties switched!"
is that why Clinton paid tribute to Senator Byrd of the KKK

tell that to BLM

>The parties switched you fucking retard.

when your history is composed of violence against blacks and you want to blame it on other people. Also the southerners are blue dog democrats thanks to FDR farm subsidies. learn some history retard

>None of that slavery-era stuff has been relevant since the 20th century.

liberals demanding the removal of all slavery era stuff

>southerners are blue dog democrats

That's why the south is all red states then?

Get with reality, you are deluded.

>democrats were pro slavery
WTF? Im with her now

nazi flag usually isn't funny but you're a rare exception

Ah, yes. The good ol' "The Republican Party has never changed" canard. Stop. Jefferson Davis wouldn't be a Democrat were he alive today, and you know that.

>for some reason the parties have "switched" over the years and are now opposite of what they started out as.
>This tired old bullshit lie. Democrats are the same now as they were then. Own it.

the south only became red after 1948 when all the blue dog democrats died off. The solid blue south voted for FDR and truman. want to ban history again? thanks to the conservatives they finally broke the DNC grip of the slavery south and then the DNC enslaved their blacks again with welfare

>2017
>He still believe in Political Parties
>He Still Believes His Vote Matters

quiet goy. back to your jew controlled education

That's why they're called Rethuglikkkans.

Sorry Rabbi i am going back now

come on libbby. no retort? if the southern democrats who finally switched to the GOP voted for truman and FDR does that make them both a part of the KKK? and your god presidents actually conservative and not progressive as you thought?

>trusting the democrat-run school system on the topic of democrats

>It's another "Sup Forums doesn't understand political history" thread

Jesus Christ, I guess they didn't teach you to write either?

>Yeah, and then they switched platforms in the Sixties
Prove it.

The 13th amendment did not abolish slavery.

Btw the KKK at its height didn't need masks.

Leftfag here, I have more respect for the alt-right than Republicans because at least they don't disingenuously argue "lol actually progressives are racist because the democrats supported slavery and segregation". They actually admit that Democrats were right-wing and wanted nigger slaves and that they actually agree with them, which I can respect even if I don't agree with them myself

Not quite. The non-nutjob Democrats originated in the Populist era and grew stronger with FDR and Northern Democrats. What switched in the 60s was the alignment of the South.

Most Confederate statues were built many decades after the war.

Pretty sure he is trolling, I mean he said the Democratic party is progressive lmao

They didn't 'switch platforms' you fucking cuck...the dems simply reimaged themselves as the party of tolerance and inclusion, which they weren't...

Yeah it's overly simplistic to say that they "switched platforms". They mean that Democrats were conservative and Republicans were progressive but that's not even 100% true. They had them in both parties. It'd be more accurate to say that Democrats and Republicans weren't as closely aligned with left-wing and right-wing politics as they are today.

>yfw Republicans out-racised the KKK with the southern strategy
that sounds very much like a realignment to me, fucktard

Nixon's Southern Strategy and active courting of the white racist vote is the reason for the great realignment

Democrats are pedophiles.
/thread

Yeah, which a lot of Republicans are snowflakes about and get mad if you bring up because they don't want to be seen as racist

>give citizenship to freed slaves
You should be thanking democrats. This is what destroyed you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Yes, because the democrats are still traditionalists looking to keep up the status quo, "Conservatives" if you will.

I'm not even on your fucking continent and i can smell that you're full of shit.

Platform flip.

Current democrats are the heirs to the old republican party, and vice versa.

Yes, tragically America failed to become a superpower in the post civil war era, because as we all know, "Niggarz lol" prevented America from ever rising to power or influence on the world stage, and today we know America as a tragedy, a failure of libreral democracy, of tolerance, and of republicanism, explaining why Europe has been at peace for 70 years, wars are almost never waged by the great powers of the planet (or the ultra power in a league of it's own known as the USA), tragically America was destroyed, and died, and withered.

Stop being such an overly dramatic faggot, we ruled that slaves were not free to breathe british air and therefore became free far before the Americans.

I meant this you fucking nigger.

>Stop being such an overly dramatic faggot, we ruled that slaves were not free to breathe british air and therefore became free far before the American
And we never made freed slaves citizens you fucking panzy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart

Chattel slavery was always illegal in the British Isles its self. Only in the colonies was chattel slavery permitted.

ways in which democrats are traditionalists include using third world slave labor to artificially lower the price of goods and treating minorities as if they can't compete with everyone else in a free market

>Not understanding the shift in politics after ww2.
Southern Democrats were conservative you dumb bitch. How old are you 16?

At the national level the ACA should have deleted all prior healthcare laws and created a set of guidelines for states to base their healthcare laws on.

Beyond that:
There should have been multiple coverage tiers created.

Having ER coverage should have been mandatory, because it's unethical for ERs to turn anyone away but they have to be paid hence insurance.

The grouping policies (getting insurance through employers, family bundles, etc) to prevent companies hiding costs.

You're correct, but so are Republicans. They want to go even further back than the mediocre status quo of the Obama years ("make America great again", coincidentally also Ronald Reagan's slogan). America is really far to the right on the political spectrum.

The KKK was part of the Dems strong arm team...and still welcomed by the dems well into the new millenium...doucher...

I've heard this again and again and again.

Where is the official documentation of this platform switching?

Dems realized they could gain every single black vote simply by promising them welfare and dem programs. Thus Dems became the party of the minorities. But it wasn't out of the goodness of their heart.

I really would be interested in reading a well researched article proving or disproving this whole "yea well the parties switched" bullshit.

Your a dumbass. Southern Democrats were conservative with economics. This has to do with the south export economy at the time. The north favored higher taxes because of their important economy. You are a stupid unenlightened halfwit.

This isn't even true, republicans have always been for individual freedom. Democrats have always been for the collective.

Goddamn you think Abraham Lincoln gave a fuck about individual freedoms? You are so fucking dumb. Even most Republicans understand the difference.

Then why is every nazi in America Republican?

I'm guessing Lincoln was part of the 6%?

Then why did the south leave because of states rights asshat??? You have no idea and your historical comprehension is that of an imbecile

ISIS guys wear masks so you don't find out they're CIA niggers

Sure thing kiddo

So Republicans are the ones that fucked your country up, noted.

OH NICE! Both parties are infested with establishment cronies and are so corrupt neither can adequately function due to all the rampant crime and grab ass.
Because they are people who have lived in a rich society bubble all their lives and will never ever see you. Not begin to understand you. In the least.
But let's pretend you have a point by posting this. Really.

Whole KKK hooded robe came from (((hollywood))) and capitalized on by mail order catalog.
Early days they did hide their identity but by doing things like blackface

I always find it strange how modern day Republicans are very conservative and traditionalist and supportive of the Confederacy (Democrats) and think the Federal Government (Republicans) were the northern aggressors, and saying shit like the South will rise again, while also claiming the South used to be evil Democratic racists. At least nazis are consistent.

Lol, I live in one of your Democrat run mostly black cities. I've seen the results of your policies on the local nog population and it's disasterous. Not even Uncle Adolf himself could make the Negro suffer this much indignity. Bravo Democrats. Bravo.

>D-Dems are rewriting history!!

Then completely deny part of their own history and brand it as liberal brainwashing. Republicans are not the party of Lincoln anymore and hasn't been for decades.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Are people here just pretending to be retarded?

No, it's what Republicans actually believe, and they get really mad when you bring up the Southern Strategy because they think you're calling them racist. See Ben Shapiro, etc.

>How do I tell Americans this?
Won't listen. The lock on this conversation is unbreakable.

Hshsjsjahshsh

Office meeting:
Democrat: hey we've been fuct up in the past
Republicans: no shit
Democrat: can we switch parties?
Republicans: no wtf? How's that even work?
Democrat: too late we switched..
Republicans: dude what
Democrat: RACIST!

Seriously the ACA is fucking retarded yet nobody will get rid of it. Damn our worthless politicians

It really is. Leftists hate it too because it still requires you to buy insurance from privately owned insurance companies. Basically pleases no one.

>Uncle Adolf himself
What an adorable looking child.

If there's one thing I hate the most about the recent political polarization, it's the amount of deflection that's done

I haven't seen a republican come with a good argument defending the southern strategy and they immediately go "But the Democrats... they're the party of the KKK!!"

That's not to say that the Democrats don't do it too, but I feel like these retarded Trump supporters have to perform much more mental gymnastics to convince themselves that Trump is still on their side.

> leave it to confederates to be so fucking stupid.

I'm unsure why you faggots are so obsessed with the party switch narrative.

Individual rights =/= state rights

Ask a democrat if they know Al Gores father voted against the civil rights act. Al Gore Sr.
Or if they know Obamas mothers family were slave owners.
Or if they know Obamas fathers family was involved in selling slaves to slave traders.

Antifa members are now protesting George Soros because after bussing them into a city and leaving them stranded, they are not getting paid the shekels they were promised:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Understanding nothing about history.

>Antifa members are now protesting George Soros because after bussing them into a city and leaving them stranded, they are not getting paid the shekels they were promised:

DOJ needs to get off their ass and issue an arrest warrant for Soros.
Fuck this collusion with Russia bullshit. Soros is trying to destroy our country. How much more proof does hillbilly jeff need?

This is literally only said by the teachers and never in the textbooks.

Explain Senators Robert Byrd and Strom Thurmond then. They were Democrat senators up to the 2000s and high-ranking members of the KKK at the same time.

Also, checked.

Well didnt all that shit just work out real well for the republicans eh...

Democrats just took the republican initiative to fuck things up and won with enthusiasm.

As if it matters, youre all a bunch of jew loving slaves with mutilated dicks anyways.

fake, democrats freed the slaves not republicans lol