Obama bin Ladin

Deep Researcher here: We need to talk about the facts of Barack Obama's background. Let's begin with the fact that Barack Obama's whole family was in the CIA, for decades. Obama himself worked for a CIA front, Business International. What was he doing in the CIA? Obama admits he was a bad student at Occidental, but manages a transfer to Columbia in 1980. Right at the same time Zbigniew Brzezinski gets there after leaving the Carter Administration. The same Brzezinski who managed the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan, and bragged about it. No one at Columbia remembers Obama. We have to ask: was he working on Operation Cyclone? It’s plausible…he's got dark skin, CIA background so he probably learned several languages, pictures of him dressed like a Muslim learning Arabic (the Muslim thing of course being a perfect foil to the truth of his family being CIA).

Now, let's look at the leader of the Mujahedeen, Osama bin Ladin. Over the years, his appearance changes, sometimes drastically, including getting younger. Pretty good documentation on CIA operatives like Tim Osman playing him early on, so it starts to get clear that bin Ladin is probably an amalgamation of characters, body doubles, etc. Then we have the president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad saying that bin Ladin is in Washington DC. What the fuck is he talking about? And why did the Obama administration pay him off with the “nuclear deal”?

Barack Obama certainly could pass for an Arab, and had lots of opportunities to learn languages. He's unaccounted for at Columbia when bin Ladin gets really active in the 1980s. Later, bin Ladin seems to do videos seasonally. Like times that the Illinois Senate is on recess. Similar height, weight, ages, timelines. Combine with the damningly specific connections to the head of the Afghanistan operation, and at a minimum it appears that Barack Obama had the motive, means, and opportunity to impersonate Osama bin Ladin while he was working for the CIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2010/09/wayne-madsen/the-story-of-obama-allinthecompany/
conspiracyarchive.com/Articles/Obama_CIA.htm
infowars.com/bombshell-barack-obama-conclusively-outed-as-cia-creation/
youtube.com/watch?v=9EorruzWn6s&feature=youtu.be
theblaze.com/contributions/barack-obama-the-ghost-of-columbia-university/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4-TZspqlOs
newfederalistpapers.joomla.com
theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)
newfederalistpapers.joomla.com/11-orbitalring
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
youtube.com/watch?v=5M1KD7Dnq4s
youtube.com/watch?v=tWXHpCFC8Kk
willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/
stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/
splcenter.org/sites/default/files/cnp_redacted_final.pdf
iiss.org/en/persons/hr-s-mcmaster
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ihB1wzJGM
henrymakow.com/the_british_agent_at_hitlers_e.html
lewrockwell.com/2015/04/tyler-durden/hitlers-bankers-and-industrialists/
youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lewrockwell.com/2010/09/wayne-madsen/the-story-of-obama-allinthecompany/

conspiracyarchive.com/Articles/Obama_CIA.htm

infowars.com/bombshell-barack-obama-conclusively-outed-as-cia-creation/

youtube.com/watch?v=9EorruzWn6s&feature=youtu.be

theblaze.com/contributions/barack-obama-the-ghost-of-columbia-university/

www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation

Bump

Obama's MAMA WAS WHITE TRASH!

youtube.com/watch?v=U4-TZspqlOs

High Level Insider also made this claim about a year ago.

How about the fact Obama's daughters look exactly like two sisters abducted from Chicago?

>Barack Obama certainly could pass for an Arab
No faggot, your nigger couldn't.

Here's your proof. It says a lot about High Level Insider's credibility that you can verify his claims.

Pastor Manning was definitely onto some things questioning Obama's background. His mistake was thinking Obama was a Muslim, not a CIA agent.

Feel free to refute the evidence. Otherwise I take low-effort attacks like this as the highest compliment. It shows astute readers that this is important information and you don't have any way to refute it.

Obummer is a nigger

Aaaaaaa

OBONGO

this is weak sauce. The better theory is that the daughters are from those two close personal friends

IIRC, that's what Barry Soetoro thought before they took down his youtube channel. Shame, because he had some good work on the Sandy Hook Hoax.

Wtf

Mother Fucking Bump

Consistent with plastic surgery to change his appearance.

that sucks, I loved Barry. He was hilarious

Still Obbuuhhhmahhhh huh hillbillies.You retarded rednecks should accept the fact that Obama is better than Drumpf.

Consider the possibility that both are playing a complex game. Recall that Trump accepted Obama's obviously forged birth certificate, when forensic analysis has shown it to be a poor quality forgery. In previous threads, I've explained concrete ways to achieve double digit economic growth and get the United States completely out of debt within a decade. Who else is out there offering real "Hope and Change" and not political theater?

Bump for quality thread

Feel free to ask about anything else.

I'm an actuary/data analyst, can I expect to maintain a decent job in high level insider's new economy? If not will it be feasible for me to go back to college for engineering or computer science?

So are you suggesting something like this is not far fetched?
>Bin Laden has very well kept eyebrows for a middle eastern man. Barry-O always had his grown out.
>Barry-O's ears are very large and protruding. Bin Laden's were smaller. Did Barry-O have something added to make his ears appear larger and different?
>Possible plastic surgery on lips
>Noses are pretty similar
>Cranial scars? Plastic surgery?

Bump

Of course. It might be somewhat better to be an engineer, because we will need millions of them to re-build the physical economy. But it's not like actuarial science is underwater basket weaving.

Are you related to the High Level Insider in any way or were you just inspired by him to make this thread?

Are they still planning on running in 2024?

I have ALWAYS thought Obama/Osama are the same person. There is something to this.

The most important pieces of evidence are that his whole family is CIA, and he worked for a CIA front. Once you establish that, it's simply a matter of figuring out where he was working for the CIA.

The circumstantial evidence (at Columbia with Brzezinski, remarkable similarity to bin Ladin), is the straw that breaks the camel's back. I'm sure he had some plastic surgery/prosthetics, makeup, etc.

I'm not High Level Insider but I have 100% confirmation that they are real.

They are leaning toward something sooner.

Are you High Level Insider?

Is Frank Anon5?

Were the Jesuits involved both with the Communist revolution in Russia and the rise of Nazism in Germany because they wanted to weaken/destroy the Orthodox Church in Russia so they could spread Catholicism there? (pic related)

>I'm not High Level Insider but I have 100% confirmation that they are real.
Are you a member of 3?

Trump did it to eliminate the media attacking him for it. He knows who Obama really is... and that's why he must pay

>but I have 100% confirmation that they are real.
How interesting. Is someone guiding you in this endeavor that you are undertaking?

Apparently KEK is guiding him

>Are you High Level Insider?

No.

>Is Frank Anon5?

Don't know. But Anon5's information is not correct in several areas.

>Were the Jesuits involved both with the Communist revolution in Russia and the rise of Nazism in Germany because they wanted to weaken/destroy the Orthodox Church in Russia so they could spread Catholicism there?

The Freemasons are the ones you really want to look into in all of this. Golden Dawn rolled most of the secret societies up into Grand Lodge Freemasonry over the period of about 1870 to 1950.

Grand Orient Freemasonry, Jesuits, Knights of Malta, OTO, Scientology, Church of Satan, Wicca, they all answer to the Grand Lodge.

Also, let me first say thank you for what you are doing. Secondly, I would like to thank you for showing me the following website.

newfederalistpapers.joomla.com

You had shown it in another thread.

Whoever you are I will help you in your endeavor. The ideas that were pushed through by HLI need to start dominating the core conversions being had in Sup Forums.

I'll use the same Alias that I have used before just so that you remember me. Call me...The Librarian.

Barry was never OBL, but there are some serious red pills in this thread

No. I'm a member of a much smaller, much newer, and much less important group.

Trump needs to get on board with the New American System or he's going to find himself neutered, dead, or impeached. His own vice president is counting votes to remove him.

God.

Yes, the deep state wants us to go fight Antifa instead of teaming up to remove the international bankers that are funding this nonsense. Anyone reading this should stay the hell out of the streets, and join the plan to actually save the world.

Ask and you shall receive more.

brain implant

My god you people are pathetic. How does it feel knowing Obama will be remembered for all of time as a great President, while you will be forgotten?

Please deep researcher, can I have some more?

Is the whole narrative of Mueller helping Trump drain the swamp valid? Will there be a happening? Is the military helping to purge the deep state?

>rump needs to get on board with the New American System
What is that? Is it that open borders globalism pro-Islam garbage?

tomatobubble.com/id72.html

> amadinejad

Anything that man says is pure gold. This is coming even from a Christian. He knows Christianity well and appreciates real christians, not 'christian' american politicians. He calls out ((them)) every 5.3seconds, denied the hall of costs live on fucking CNN, and called out 9/11 within a week of it happening. He's running again and I hope he wins.

How does China / Taiwan factor into the American deep state system? I want to save Taiwan from the liberal degeneracy, who do I go after?

CIA controlled media blows CIA President for 8 years.

how is the trump presidency going to end? is the government truly scared about an uprising? also, was Cville staged?

Fuck Obama and his momma.

>>tfw
>>those are their parents

How close are we to eliminating poverty and how will it be done?

Mueller took over the FBI to help cover up 9/11. He's one of the dirtiest people in Washington. I haven't seen a shred of evidence that Trump wants to genuinely drain the swamp, or that he can.The US exists because of CIA drug running. We're talking hundreds of billions of dollars here.

theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims

If Trump sends the Army into Langley, the country becomes bankrupt. That's why things like the space elevator, thorium power, hyperloop, NAWAPA, the Kra Canal, etc. are intricately linked to draining the swamp. You can't drain the swamp without replacing it.

The original American System was the economic plan of Henry Clay, based on the writings of people like Alexander Hamilton. Moderate tarriffs to protect domestic industry, and a public (not private) central bank that funds large scale infrastructure projects.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)

The New American System is things like the orbital ring space elevator, which would create so much economic growth it could fund the whole federal government within a few years' time.

newfederalistpapers.joomla.com/11-orbitalring

Archive or screenshot please
>theguardian com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
unvis.it/theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims

He didn't get younger in that pic he just dyed his beard you retard.

What has trump done that is exactly impeachable?

The Rockefeller cabal has been planning to move their operation to China since the 1970s.
youtube.com/watch?v=5M1KD7Dnq4s

Recall also the Clintons being caught selling nuclear secrets to China back in the 1990s, etc. However, China is doing a number of good things in the world, particularly the One Belt One Road initiative, which is investing trillions into development in Asia. If the US were to pivot away from the City of London and Wall Street oligarchical banking, and partner with Russia and China to develop the world, that would be likely be the best course of action.

Nothing new. Operation Mockingbird.

How is this sliding so fast

Bump

>No. I'm a member of a much smaller, much newer, and much less important group.

Do you have a method of protecting yourself?

I too wish to speak freely on this site but truth be told I am very much afraid.

Regardless of my ambitions I cannot deny the fact that I do not posses agency...therefore my free speech is not protected.

Do you have the same problem?

I've seen good evidence she was a CIA honeypot, but I'm not sure enough to say 100%.

Bernie Sanders isn't our enemy. He doesn't know how to MAGA, but he knows that following the Clintons isn't the way to do it. I've had many productive conversations with Bernie's supporters, and you should, too. We'll need them when we go to hang the bankers.

>how is the trump presidency going to end?

That's not decided. Pence is counting votes to impeach him. That would be incredibly stupid, the type of thing that could set off an armed insurrection, and if any of them are reading this I council them to not start a civil war over these petty squabbles.

> is the government truly scared about an uprising?

Terrified. Pic Related.

>also, was Cville staged?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWXHpCFC8Kk

willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/

Within 10 years after we push through a righteous reform of this awful regime. The economics are honestly simple, it's about getting everyone united behind it.

They're assuming the public would just go along with whatever bullshit justification they came up with. And they're partly correct; until we unite behind a message so powerful it ends the partisan bickering, the deep state can keep running drugs, raping kids, and keeping America from her Destiny.

>Do you have a method of protecting yourself?

Many.

>I too wish to speak freely on this site but truth be told I am very much afraid

If you're looking to attain leverage against the regime, High Level Insider gave lots of good advice that even a 2-person crew could pull off.

>Regardless of my ambitions I cannot deny the fact that I do not posses agency...therefore my free speech is not protected.

Fix that.

>Do you have the same problem?

No. But I'm not sticking my head up, either.

What is the deal with Jordan Peterson?

Is Steve Bannon /ourguy/?

Why increase troops to Afghanistan? Is this related to the drug trade?

Is white supremacy/nationalism a good thing? Why?

What should we do with the O(s/b)ama information?

How did you start/get started with your group?

What's the most damaging way to undermine Russian interests in the world? I've always seen Russia as an even bigger Satan than the USA and I want to do my part to help them balkanize.

Any redpills on Putin's involvement in the Beslan massacre? On Russian intelligence infiltrating the US Democratic Party? On the Breivik getting training from Russian special forces in Belarus in the months before his attack? You want to share OP, so give us all the dirt you have on Russia!

Wouldn't bitcoin help eliminate the banking cabal?

What's the best way to change the narrative? Back during OWS, when the group finally started zeroing in on bankers and ((them)) the group was infiltrated by identity politics. That's being pushed on a large scale on the public now to create infighting. And even if you start to point out banksters to people, their programming makes them call you anti-semetic, even if you aren't going all "THA JEWS" with your explanation. How the fuck do you kill identity politics?

>What is the deal with Jordan Peterson?

Got sick of the SJWs and being forced to call people "xer." His discussions of the gulags and the USSR are haunting and relevant.

>Is Steve Bannon /ourguy/?

He's in the Council for National Policy. They are the "real" conservative Republicans and Evangelicals, and not nearly as corrupted as, say, the Council on Foreign Relations. So, he's not a cuckservative, but he's also not advocating for things that will create double digit economic growth and end taxes in a decade, either.

splcenter.org/sites/default/files/cnp_redacted_final.pdf

>Why increase troops to Afghanistan? Is this related to the drug trade?

Likely to keep opium production going. Bannon was removed so Pence, McMaster (who worked for Soros), etc. could control the foreign policy discussion. Bannon wanted detente with Russia, the establishment does not.

iiss.org/en/persons/hr-s-mcmaster

>Is white supremacy/nationalism a good thing?

No, it was an intentional movement by people like the literal Rothschild Adolf Hitler to co-opt American-style economic nationalism after everyone figured out WWI was a masonic plot. Hitler started off as an anti-mason, and later shifted the hatred toward regular Jews, and not international bankers.

>What should we do with the O(s/b)ama information?

Shatter the illusion of governmental legitimacy. Same thing with the space elevator.

>How did you start/get started with your group?

With people I would trust if they had the CIA putting bamboo shoots in their fingernail beds to get information out of them. All of us are placed in positions of some importance, law enforcement, etc.

>What's the most damaging way to undermine Russian interests in the world

Ask someone else. I have no interest in trying to undermine Putin when he stopped the genocide of millions of Christians in Syria, and has fought the cabal for years. If I had dirt on Russia, I wouldn't share it, because I am supportive of them, because they are supportive of the American people. If we have to fight a civil war, Russia will be the factor that stops nukes from being deployed.

It's a step in the right direction. But something like replacing the fed with a publicly owned infrastructure bank that will be able to create enough cash flow to abolish taxes within about 10 years is a better alternative.

>What's the best way to change the narrative

Meme the space elevator into reality. Definitely stay out of the streets, that's where the bankers want us.

>Back during OWS, when the group finally started zeroing in on bankers and ((them)) the group was infiltrated by identity politic

As they always do. I wouldn't do anything in public unless you have the ability to recover from being black-bagged by the FBI.

>And even if you start to point out banksters to people, their programming makes them call you anti-semetic, even if you aren't going all "THA JEWS" with your explanation.

Don't worry about what people think. Worry about the truth. The best way to wake people up is to show them how much better things could be. Culture jamming is a great way to de-brainwash people.

bump

ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD:

You might just be a gullible retard. OP is a thinly veiled Kremlin propagandist feeding you the same the exact same conspiracy garbage they've been feeding the world for decades. Remember when back in the 80s when AIDS was supposedly invented by the US government? Here's a fun fact. The Kremlin actually ADMITTED to starting that rumour. Thirty years later and now Obama = Osama, Planet Niribu is coming any day now, and John Podesta is running a sex trafficking ring out of a fucking pizza shop.

Give me a break.

I sincerely hope for your own good that each and every one of you is here for the sake of fun and not as a genuine source of information to shape your worldview. Because if it's honestly the latter and you're older than around 20, you might just be autistic for real.

Nice try asswipe.

Take your concerned shilling somewhere else.

I'm intrigues about two things:
What soteros mother was doing in Indonesia.
That time period is extremely volatile in Indonesian modern history. The CIA operation involved labelling "communist." Everyone like teachers, community leaders.. The thinkers.. How many million killed? Indonesian society not recovered as it lost the genuine local leadership AND left fear in the uneducated less able to think and lead majority.
Also. Obama time in Pakistan.
Any link now to,the Awans?
Pakistan, Muslim brotherhood. CIA in Afghanistan. Lots do links and networks never spotlighted.

Thank you shill for bumping a good thread being slid. Useful idiots. Now please keep replying and bumping it some more, k?

Surely there's a BBC thread you can fap to.
No need to waste your time here.

ShariaBlue plz go

You sound frightened, but you probably don't realize how badly things are going to turn out for people like you. Even before people like me take over, you have a very real chance of being tried for treason, Airman. Trump found out (because we told him), about you guys shilling against him during the election.

Might be a good time to become a conscientious objector and find your way from Florida to (actual) Canada.

He's half darkness, Arabs are half darkness why the anger Mo

>literal Rothschild Adolf Hitler
Where can I find more information on this?

Will Hillary be indicted?

How should we go about memeing the space elevator to the general public, or should we focus on something else first?

Why did Trump look so stunned and submissive after his first meeting with Obama post-election?

Bitch, the deep state has Trump by the balls - there won't be any uprising, just standard neocon Republicrat crap

(checked)
R u SEanon?

How advanced is state-of-the-art AI? Is this something we should be worried about?

Is it known whether extraterrestrial life exists?

Are you "Christians" like 3?

Is Pope Francis good or bad?

Also, thank you for your detailed and informative answers.

>Where can I find more information on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ihB1wzJGM

henrymakow.com/the_british_agent_at_hitlers_e.html

lewrockwell.com/2015/04/tyler-durden/hitlers-bankers-and-industrialists/

>Will Hillary be indicted?

Very hard to pull off with her knowing so much, and us not being able to jettison the CIA and their drug dealing at the present time. The best way to take people like this down is by starting small, localized corruption investigations. Find the pedophiles in your town by planting cameras and microphones on suspect locations.

>How should we go about memeing the space elevator to the general public, or should we focus on something else first?

I gave you a link, you can go and learn the science, and start red-pilling people immediately. Along with real-world investigations of pedophilia (not just the "connect-the-dots" stuff), this is the most important thing you can do.

>Why did Trump look so stunned and submissive after his first meeting with Obama post-election?

The whole deep state was trying to cuck him, including Comey trying to soft-blackmail him with the pissgate hoax you guys invented.

I don't want an uprising either, but it's not like the US government is even moderately difficult to overcome through assymetrical warfare.

No. But that is an operation by High Level Insider's group.

>Bernie Sanders isn't our enemy. He doesn't know how to MAGA, but he knows that following the Clintons isn't the way to do it. I've had many productive conversations with Bernie's supporters, and you should, too. We'll need them when we go to hang the bankers.

You do realize this is who you're talking about right?

youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

nice try ivan, stop setting cats on fire

Implying the brainless bluepilled sheep unironically pushing MUH EBIL RUSSIA/NAZIS NAZIS EVERYWHERE on both sides have any concept of real warfare

Jihad Joe isn't Obama.

How many layers of psyop are you on right now my dude, damn

>How advanced is state-of-the-art AI? Is this something we should be worried about?

The terminators aren't coming anytime soon. There are a lot of memes about automation requiring mass unemployment which are unfounded, at least for the next few decades.

>Is it known whether extraterrestrial life exists?

No evidence of it besides the CIA constantly pushing it to distract people, or possibly for Project Blue Beam.

>Are you "Christians" like 3?

Not like them. We take the Bible much more literally, believe in core Christian teachings like Jesus dying for our sins, physically returning with the armies of heaven to massacre the pedophiles, etc.

We are well into the middle of the Book of Revelation, and we see America as being a bulwark against Mystery Babylon until near the very end. Read Washington's prophecy if you're into that sort of thing, because he was a literal Christian and a member of 3.

>Is Pope Francis good or bad?

Jesuit. Bad. Check out Malachi Martin if you want to know the real 3rd secret.

Read the warning I gave to the other person in Military Intelligence.That was based on direct discussions I had with a JAG Captain.

Obama is Osama... idk man. It seems like there were multiple Osamas in those videos. It seems like he could have played him at one point, maybe the ridiculous looking one with the "dyed" beard?

I don't get too into "same person" or body double theories because really its just impossible to prove it most of the time.

One that I'm 100% sure of is Alex Jones = Bill Hicks.

But stuff like Robin Williams = Bono? Jim Morrison = Rush Limbaugh? Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris = Trey Parker and Matt Stone? JFK = Jimmy Carter? Hitler = Walt Disney?

Maybe they're all true, maybe none of them are. Who knows anymore.

Last call for questions.

In case of a civil war, what will happen to the US Military? Will they be used against us or will they side with Trump to cull a coup attempt? Will being aligned/in the military benefit or endanger you if this were to happen?

Are they gonna LARP Obama as the Mahdi?

>review my previous defecations

how about none of them are true and the only people who believe this meme literally suffer from face blindness because they are probably on the autistic spectrum

>In case of a civil war, what will happen to the US Military?

Depends on who is on what side. If it's the people united vs. the government, they would mostly support the people. Most people in the military are red-blooded American patriots.

>Will they be used against us or will they side with Trump to cull a coup attempt?

A coup means an action by the military to take over the government. The military brass is currently one of Trump's strongest supporters (Kelly just became Chief of Staff), and would support him against some sort of Soros putsch.

>Will being aligned/in the military benefit or endanger you if this were to happen?

I wouldn't be in the US military right now, given our fighting unjust wars to protect the opium supply.

There were all sorts of prophecies they were tryng to fulfill with Obama. The bad guys read the Bible too, and used it to justify things like Zionism, although in the near future God will use this to accomplish good in the world.

Barack Sr. looks like a black John Denver. There is zero, I mean ZERO resemblance. I'm pretty sure that whoever Obama's father was, he wasn't Barack Sr. Also, all jokes about black fathers aside, I think that if Barack was his he would have made more of an effort. I think he knew, or suspected.

Or change the bible for an end times prophesy. Holy fucking shit

>His mistake was thinking Obama was a Muslim, not a CIA agent.
Why couldn't he be both? I don't buy him impersonating bin Laden in any significant or longterm way, but CIA, absolutely. He was and is so thick with those motherfuckers. That doesn't seem normal for a President based on what I know. Most of them seem at best mildly uncomfortable/awkward around them, to actually hostile towards spooks in the case of JFK.

>Brzezinski
whose daughter of course is one of the biggest anti-Trump agitators. It does all fit.