This libertardian has been has been retardedly screeching about foreign intervention for 15 years. Nothing has happened...

This libertardian has been has been retardedly screeching about foreign intervention for 15 years. Nothing has happened.

Ron Paul is Al Gore of the right.

kys neocon

It's easy to be in favor of foreign adventurism when you don't have to die for it.

He's right though. There is no reason for us to be in the middle east.

Imagine if we elected Ron Paul instead of B.O. imagine how great america would be.

Trump wouldn't have needed to be elected

America would already be impossibly great, we'd be setting up mars colonies by now.

fpbp

Afghanistan is a live fire training ground for the military and for testing military equipment on actual people. It's not a bad thing.

/thread

If you're not already against the next war you're a fucking sheeple.

I can give you one (((reason))) right now

Al Gore was wrong though

I've vouched for Trump and defended him on a lot of things but if he keeps the status quo re:war he's really going to lose some support. It was one of his biggest talking points and it would do nothing but create more problems. Inb4 shill, still currently a Trump supporter and have been for a year and a half but I'm waiting to see if he really will do what he says he will.

and let the terrorists breed?

tell me your explanation

Good goy

Shabat shalom!

>It was one of his biggest talking points
So what? The election is over.

Aren't the banks financing the war?

It would have happened.

holocaust didnt happen

>>BTFO

>1 post by this ID
No wonder OP's post was so retarded and nonsensical. It's bait.

Why are you people whining about Trump sending a meagre 4000 troops to Afghanistan? I mean, ISIS is being pushed out of Iraq and Syria, so now would be the best time to send over some reinforcements.
Actually pulling ouf of Afghanistan now, would be the same as handing the country over to ISIS.

>>checked

shills

because 4000 does nothing. Either pull out or send in actual numbers

If he cuts the nation building as he said he would then small scale eternal war isn't that bad.

and wot the fok do u know about military mate