I've said all along that i'm against the war in afghanistan

>i've said all along that i'm against the war in afghanistan
>then i had a couple meetings with my generals (who i know much more than, btw)
>"9/11" "9/11" "9/11"
>*difficulty reading off a teleprompter
>on the 14th hole of MY Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster New Jersey™, i decided, "nah, fuck it, let's just keep doing what we were doing"

Thanks Obama!

I'm surprised he called out Pakistan and India.

>i decided, "nah, fuck it, let's just keep doing what we were doing"
nice bait, he actually said american imperialism was over if you were paying attention. whether or not that's true is still TBD

Can't just pull out and leave a power vacuum so he needs to get rid of terrorist first. Then as he said he's not interested in rebuilding a nation they can do that themselves. It will probably take approx 2 years but that's not that bad considering they're at war now 17 years.

Why? He wants to up the nuclear scare in order to justify putting more money into the US's nuclear arsenal.

Sounds like he is going to do the wise thing and prop up a dictatorship for Afghanistan, someone ruthless who will keep his people under his boot

If you actually knew what he said you would be shitting bricks right now. Im shitting bricks with a full erection.

>if you were paying attention

How is what he said any different from what Obama said after promising to get our troops out of Afghanistan and then doing nothing?

With the way people are bitching about a few thousand dead over a decade and a half in Afghanistan, we're gonna surrender faster than the French if we ever go to war with China.

We're pulling funding from Pakistan. And anybody else not willing to fight against (((ISIS and Al Qaeda))). I can hear the oy veys from my home.

He's a ZOG puppet. People need to stop suspending disbelieve and admit the truth.

>no nation building
>no democracy projects
>TRUMP LIED WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Bunch of idiots.

obama pulled the troops from iraq and put them all in afghanistan. again, if you were paying attention, you would know that's exactly what trump said and how his plan was different.

My prediction:

Sending in more troops is just bait for the terror groups; they'll expect a ground offensive.

It will actually be complete domination via the air force dropping strategic bombs and US Naval Destroyers launching missles at strategic targets.

No ground based offensive will occur

He's going to stomp Pakistan.

“THE TRUTH IS, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, and any informed intelligence officer knows this. But, there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an intensified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive TV watchers to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the United States.”
- Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook who resigned as Leader of the House of Commons in protest at the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003 and was prematurely deceased by 2005

Did anyone tell Trump that Pakistan is a nuclear power?

Did he drop "radical Islamic terrorism" yet?

There are still actual tangible terrorist groups though.

fucking banana and that fucking ellipse

>THE TRUTH IS
proof?
>there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda
stopping you there. this guy sounds like a retard since the CIA invented and still funds Al-Qaeda. their members are very real, and so are the deaths they inflict upon people. it was the leader, Osama Bin Laden, that was used as the propagandized boogey man. this whole statement fucking reeks of biased agenda-pushing taking advantage of "truth seekers"

With missiles that can't hit the US. Why we haven't nuked them yet is beyond me.

The only explanation for this is that Trump has a low IQ and is unable to think for himself

They have poo that can hit the US

Yeah I saw Erik Prince spew his BS on Tucker Carlson too. Whack-a-mole hasnt worked in Afghanistan before and it won't now.

His speech was solid you faggot

Tell me 1 thing he did wrong

You mean more drone strikes?

1. his plan is the old plan

sent more troops to some middle east shithole instead of just nuking it

Yes! Like in the movie iron man 3.
Osama bin laden was just a very bad actor
playing this huge monster.
"We create our own demons"

He couldn't even read off the teleprompter without fucking up every word with more than two syllables.

He literally said he will not publically unveil his strategy but will he strike decisively to win.

Sending in more troops means nothing if we don't know what he plans to do.

Ofc nuking the desert is the best option to anyone with half a brain, but this era of the world is full of limp dick faggots and feminists, you have to be more pc than the Nagasaki era

This exactly.
At the very least, Trump has been criticizing Obama on the campaign trail for being stupid on this specific decision, so he can't repeat the exact same mistake.

And there isn't an actual problem because...?

So your logic is if another country has nuclear weapons and they can't hit the United States then just nuke them? What kind of fucking moron are you?

This guy is no President Barack H. Obama

Playing just the tip tonight, eh? You'll get that black pill down your throat soon.

Starship Troopers, and Machiavelli.
Afghanistan Style.

He needs time to oust the CIA patsies that were installed into the Afghan government over the past decades, and give them proper public servants.
The "rebuilding" process after the Marines are one, being handled mostly by State dept, contractors, and civvy merc groups are why we have been appearing to lose. The Moriah gets thier plants installed right back where they want them, drug lords, customs, parliament, you name it. The only way to fix this is to bring the "rebuilding" process entirely back within the confines of the UCMJ.

Hes going to go at it like before, for a little bit, then make a major announcement about a change in strategy. This will involve realigning the functional capabilities of the US military, so that soldiers don't have to leave the 'rebuild duh republic' up to the CIA contractors.