How many fucking times are we gonna allow this to happen? It's becoming unbearable. We are the most pathetic...

How many fucking times are we gonna allow this to happen? It's becoming unbearable. We are the most pathetic, docile people who ever lived. Europe resisted Islam for 1000 years, but now while they are SLAUGHTERING CHILDREN, the Jews have pacified us to the point where we're letting Europe become a caliphate. SICKENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
socialmatter.net/2016/04/05/right-wing-activism-always-fails/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0iZUE7v6I
youtube.com/watch?v=czrv0-2b3i4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh... Part and Parcel of living in a big city.

>the far right one
gets me everytime

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Was the name of the girl in the middle picture ever found out?

Nothing can be done about it.
socialmatter.net/2016/04/05/right-wing-activism-always-fails/

Not that I know of. Wouldn't wanna make the French have a martyr to rally behind ya know.

Girls like that are made to be used as sex toys for men.

She's haunted me since the night it happened. I've never felt such a visceral response from a picture before.

Been thinking about that a lot lately. What I have in mind for them is probably non realistic. Makes me wonder...what would a reasonable realistic solution be?

Just finished reading. He didn't touch upon the most important thing: change the culture, like we have the past 2-3 years. Stuff like Mr. Bond, Blink 1488 doesn't redpill normalfags, but it's a great way to make purple-redpilled folks to be more comfortable in their views, I think. Letting people know that it's not wrong at all to not want your race to cease existing. That's the effect they've had on me at least. And I'm sure some people have stumbled upon it, like it sort of ironically, do more research and then they come around.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0iZUE7v6I

The only truth is that we will all die sometime, but how you choose to die is purely up to you.

But if you're good enough you needn't die at all.

Work in the shadows to serve the light, nothing else is true, everything is permitted.

But are you committed?

Oh and Murdoch Murdoch, how could I forget. The fact that Youtube deleted their shit and brought the ADL in to police content is proof we'r getting somewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=czrv0-2b3i4

Your people cower in stone houses, while mine crippled an imperialist government and brought them to their knees, stopping them from committing acts of genocide against my people.

What can you say about yours?

>spain
i get my news from here, i dont watch the tv. that was real, wtf. what happened? you culd see blood pouring out of the one girls head

We conquered the world ;)

You're kidding now right? About 15 people got ran over by a sandnigger mudslime in Barcelona the other day. I guess the (((media))) was too busy with pic related

Dirty spic here, my wife looks like pic related. We have 5 children, with twins on the way. Stay butt blasted nazis

Yet city after city is falling into the hands of the hordes you once conquered.

But you have MI6 to make sure you're comfy with as many gibs as you want, but my message isn't for those loving under the watchful eyes of the big brother state, but for those who live in a country which is denying the existence of the atrocities committed against their people. For intelligent individuals without fear who know what needs to be done and how to achieve it.

Part and Parcel for you, parts to be parceled for me.

Remember when we shopped Pepe's head onto the corpse of the refugee child? Anyways let's pretend we care about this now.

>.t 56%

same shit will happen to your country, might not be now but it will in the coming decade.

>It's becoming unbearable.
europeans do nothing but raise their hand and wait to be called, so they can voice their concerns in a civilized manner.
So, in essence, europeans do not exist. You don't matter. The government will never lift a finger for you. Keep paying those taxes, though. They're waiting for you to die off.

Don't worry Ahmed, working on decreasing that number as we speak.

If I was in any of those situations I would just stand there and laugh until I couldn't laugh anymore. I just do not have any sympathy for them anymore. They're completely fucked and there's nothing I can do about it.

It's up to the niggers and spics to behead the muslim hoards. White boys won't be sparred. White women on the other hand, well you know. About 60% and decreasing!!

>spic
>*checks flag*
Every time

Thanks bro, its about time America reverts to its roots. Hopefully you'll take back all your Anglos so we don't have to genocide them.

Remember when the refugee children was moved so it looked more dramatic,was used by the media for weeks to open the gates and the family was already safely in turkey but just wanted to go to europe to get free medical shit if I remember correctly free dentistry.
I dont care in the sense that I'm not shocked and mind you I live fucking there and got to see the bodies and the van due to knowing a guy working there i have seen so much shit thanks to 4 chan that this barely shocks me anymore but still they didn't deserve to die they weren't risking their lives or trying to do something illegal and the ones that killed them are the very reason we didn't want refugees in the first place.
Don't fight you retards,you're both right. We should fight together,irish used to be what made a lot of the brits infantry,and we both know all of europe has got cucked it ain't our fault but our politicians,please next time fight together against a real threat both of you not over some shit,you still have way mor ein common than with the fucking niggers and sand niggers and you'll completely loose the very land and culture that you fought each other over.

it was just a meme you dip

There aren't many pure Anglos left there any more.

But you know, try not to get btfo again this time mk snookums?

>the Jews have pacified us to the point where we're letting Europe become a caliphate. SICKENING.

Our hands are already full with our own demographic issues and we can't help people who keep on voting in parties that want to erase themselves.

If you want to meaningfully stop the Muslim hordes, take the initiative and vote a PiS or a Fidesz into power in your country.

>vote
who's behind this post

Fuck off Namefag.

thats just the beginning. we are going to fuck your children while you are forced to watch. you are bitches and we know it.

Don't worry, I consider both of you comrades in arms. We're all celtic saxons by blood with a shared history dating back centuries to the norman era, where we would have ruled the British Isles together if it wasn't for one paranoid king afraid of how powerful the Irish lords were becoming in the 1100's.

As far as i'm concerned, England helped remove the eternal death grip imposed by the Roman Catholic Church which implemented laws in my country without rivalry, and I honestly thank you fuckers for it, and what happened in the North, stays in the north and I have no feelings of hatred towards you or your country, just the people who abuse our systems in an attempt to take it for their own, kill our families and install an Islamic Caliphate in it's place.

We are one people, except we like potatoes and you like buck teethed women and piss warm beer.

>.t favela tier shit hole

more

only more death will help

important another million sand niggers straight from ISIS controlled territory. lets speed this up

are you sure about that?

Very nice.

you got a higher res version of this? its profound.

>we
Sure, faggot.

you are an idiot arent you?