WH Insider user Here

Hello again Sup Forums. Yes, as you all just saw President Trump's speech. Have no fear however, Mattis' plan will be completed before you open your Christmas presents. Our time in Afghanistan is almost finished. Eventually the patience does run out. The plan is solid, and will be swift. I can not say much other than the plan does not include many troops, but rather weapons. It will not take long.

President Trump also made this speech tonight, knowing he would take heat on this decision, and many people will see this as going back on his words during his campaign. We do not see it that way, but we realize how the public and base will view it, mainly because they are unaware of the plan.

However, by this time tomorrow you will not be seeing anything about Afghanistan. By this time tomorrow you will be happy President Trump kept his promise about a Special Counsel, some of you may understand what I'm saying, if you do not, I'm sure someone will catch you up. Arizona tomorrow evening will be great.

No matter what you may read, see, or hear we will always have the back of Americans. No decision has or will be made that is not for the benefit of the American people.

Take care guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

newfederalistpapers.joomla.com/11-orbitalring
theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/20/elon-musk-killer-robots-experts-outright-ban-lethal-autonomous-weapons-war
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop larping faggot. trump would never let someone as gay as OP in on the good info.

Posting in a LARP thread

MI6 here.

OP is a faggot

Has Trump been compromised by the Deep State?

Special counsel about the tarmac or about crooked Hillary?

Trump needs to announce plans to build the space elevatator, thereby unleashing double digit economic growth and enabling us to retire the debt within a decade. Anything less is blatant compromise with the globalists.

newfederalistpapers.joomla.com/11-orbitalring

Enough with the LARPing

Indictments inbound.

Bannon is gone, Trump is another brain dead puppet of the deep state.

Take your plan and shove them up your assholes.

We don't give a shit about the Middle East.

Let the Jews fight their own wars. We are so done.

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY....betrays Sup Forums.

Lock her up!!

Can Let me at least ask this WH user is there a new era and improvement in our nations Weapon Technology that is allowing us to use less american soldiers?

thanks for clearing that up wh user, I'm gonna go change my poopy underwear and get the tendies out of the oven now

Kek smiles upon these digits of blackpilled truth.

let me eat your ass clean

the reddit is strong in this one

*can* typo

Don't return until the DNC final solution is at hand

Bannon is a zionist you moron.

Shill

Please Lord, let Justice be served in the USA.

I feel like there should be a certain flag there but I'm just not seeing it

Pleassssssssssssse let this be true.

Praise that frog thing or whatever.

>Trump lets jews ass rape the USA for almost an hour on live television
>IDS 4D CHESS GOYS, JUST KEEP GOING ALONG.

WH insider was never our ally. He's a traitor to the American people, and is on the side of Cuckner and Ivankuk.

Why is WH Insider so based?

I genuinely think the actual WH insider kid is legit. Probably some lackey who worked under Bannon who was ordered to come here and "leak" positive info.

Not against it. Just my theory.

I had taco bell for lunch, it's really raunchy

the queen here.

kys

How many times will Sup Forums fall for this ridiculous LARPing?

>L A R P
>A
>R
>P

Hello again Sup Forums. Yes, as you all just saw President Trump's speech. Have no fear however, Mattis' plan will be completed before you open your Christmas presents. Our time in Afghanistan is almost finished. Eventually the patience does run out. The plan is solid, and will be swift. I can not say much other than the plan does not include many troops, but rather weapons. It will not take long.

President Trump also made this speech tonight, knowing he would take heat on this decision, and many people will see this as going back on his words during his campaign. We do not see it that way, but we realize how the public and base will view it, mainly because they are unaware of the plan.

However, by this time tomorrow you will not be seeing anything about Afghanistan. By this time tomorrow you will be happy President Trump kept his promise about a Special Counsel, some of you may understand what I'm saying, if you do not, I'm sure someone will catch you up. Arizona tomorrow evening will be great.

No matter what you may read, see, or hear we will always have the back of Americans. No decision has or will be made that is not for the benefit of the American people.

Take care guys.

is Arpiao getting pardoned or not?

How do I delete my post

You are a great patriot user, as is Trump. Everything he said today is about restoring dignity to be an America.

I am an Iraq vet and spent 25 years defending this nation.

I will never let a Jew piece of shit like Soros try to destroy our Nation.

Person larping as Don Jr.,

OUR patience has its limits. Now back to leftypol.

4D chess alright, and we were the pawns.

hnnnnnnnnng

FPBP

Globalist cuck, day of the rope approaches.

by sipping chamomeal tea

During the campaign Trump explicitly promised to appoint a special counsel to investigate hilldog. It's been the subject of much debate that Mueller may or may not be /ourspecialcounsel/

OP defends globalist MIlitary-Industrial Complex... yep, he's a traitor.

Bannon opposed more foreign intervention in favor of true "America first" policies, fucking nitwit.

diversion , Art Of War

k tks bye

no its the based jew that hangs around Trump if you catch my drift.

This is it, lads. Get the fucking popcorn and be prepared for the biggest "I told you so" ever. EVER.

He favors Israel. Anyone who favors Israel is a traitor.

none of your shit ever comes true im getting sick of this fucking larp

Saged faggot

Whats going on in AZ?!

Trump promised a lot of things during his campaign

Rally..

its been coming true. You're just the same poster who always has Sage in their name, freaking out about going to prison posting on Sup Forums that its not happening.

You truly are a fucktard.

your ID name spells FAG and his spelled 27july
go fuck yourself fagget

Fucking based. Godspeed trump

though the heavens may fall.
has to happen. the countries founders and ppl that bled and died deserve it.

Tell Trump to stop staring at the sun, it's blinding him from the obvious Jew infestation in the Whitehouse

And T_D brainlets who enable this bullshit need to GTFO too.

People actually believe this garbage. Fuck the middle east. Its a waste of lives, time and money.

Now wait a minute this pic of JFK also says 1.jpg but is 33KB instead of 6, so does that mean that this is the same WHanon as the previous one, or one or both are LARPs

So far it sounds FBI user was spot on!

Congress has blocked his legislative attempts to get shit done. So pivot, go to the military, use it to get shit done. Key phrases:
- we will integrate military, DIPLOMATIC and ECONOMIC power to further our objectives (I will railroad what I want through military justification)
- some elements of the Taliban MIGHT BE PART OF A FUTURE AFGHAN GOVERNMENT (dog whistling realpolitik heads that he still wants pro-stability outcome, aka anti-rothschild), this one I think has never been said before, pretty big
- we will aid ECONOMOC DEVELOPMENT OF EAST ASIA (fuck tpp with a sharp stick, also Duterte gets shiny new guns)
- no longer using AMERICAN MILITARY TO ENFORCE DEMOCRACY (more realpolitik dogwhistling, almost audible to normie, pretty big desu)
All the rest is mostly shit, interesting bit about "open your heart to patriotism", also some implying that Geneva convention might be out the door

Post ur cc # so the mods know who to bill for delete fee

Not an argument. Swamp is not drained.

and your ID stills says FAG

OP is literally defending the rapid post-Bannon shift to globalism and neocuckism.

You beat me to it.

Should I go? I've got plans but I could make some changes last minute

I want to believe.

>Our time in Afghanistan is almost finished

I'll believe it when I see it, we've been hearing this shit for many years.

I support Trump's decision here.

What you're missing is the mention of "South Asia," meaning Pakistan. He is going to try to cut off support from Pakistan, and the enemy in Afghanistan cannot function without external support. Someone is supplying them ammunition, food, money, etc.

And we can't let ISIS take over.

I really want to believe you OP.
And I am glad that you made your claim very simple to prove - we just have to wait until tomorrow to find out if it comes true. If the Phoenix will rise or not.
Covering up the Afghan decision with the Special Counsel findings is a good move, and one that lends credence to this theory - however...

However, a lot of the WH Insider posts that have been made in the past few weeks have been absolute LARPS - have been absolute trash. Always wrong, always distracting, and always purposefully harmful.
If this one turns out to be wrong then I will consider Trump to finally be compromised.
En garde.

If that is your thing, why not?

You forgot to change the file name to 0.

explain this user

The only reason we're in Afghanistan is to protect CIA drug-running.

You're says BS.

First of All
>Trump said he would bomb the shit out of "them"

The Fake News is at it again. With fat face on OutFoxYa Brett ;the traitor' hairy Bear saying Trump is going back on his word (and presenting an out of context quote).
>Trump NEVeR said retreat.
Fucking fake news.

Well Musk did start getting all uppity about autonomous killing machines recently.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/20/elon-musk-killer-robots-experts-outright-ban-lethal-autonomous-weapons-war

Don't worry, user. Just keep us busy fighting black nationalists and commies within our own country and we won't even pay attention to Lindsay Grahamnesty cumming all over Fox News after that speech.

FACT: There's been only one likely insider whose work has appeared over the last year. He spent considerable energy NOT looking like an insider but had obvious SIGINT-level training. Any mention of his work on Sup Forums would result in 6 dozen slide threads appearing within the next ten minutes. Any mention of his work on Twitter and whatnot would vanish inexplicably.

Trump's going to announce indictments on the entire Clinton/DNC crime network.

>1.jpg (33 KB, 615x409)

checks out. tomorrow will be a good day anons.

WH Insider user,

WTF happened to today's promised happening? Fuck off.

>1 post by this ID

I wonder what Trump saw in Awans hard drives.

What the shit is with pol today? It won't let me post in this thread and keeps saying it thinks it's spam.

Every day that Hillary Rodham Clinton walks free the very LAW is feckless. So if that's not what you're larping about then no one gives a fuck.

I don't think it's appropriate for Trump to announce it himself

Fuck off larping faggot

Mfw when wh user is just another neocuck shill

Of you're interest in seeing arpaio pardoned live then by all means.

You better not be a larp fuck massaging in this war. If hillary doesnt go to prison in 3 weeks, fuck you and your war sanitizing.

why do you do this? nothing you say means anything here. You think you can sway what people think or believe when you have sage in your fucking name and you blabber on abotu deflecting retardation.

man I am surprised to see the insane blowback. Maybe you people aren't the sheep I thought you were

LARP thread. WH user has a tripcode

The President can announce what he damn well pleases.

Cap'n Crunch crewman here. We stopped the soggies.