So is the alt-right and Trump both finished now?

So is the alt-right and Trump both finished now?

shit's not looking so hot in the foreign policy realm

Trump only won because 20 republicans were running during the primaries and the GOP couldn't rally around another candidate so the candidate with the plurality of support (albeit, from autistic 14yo Mexican shitposting nazi larpers) got the nomination. This whole thing was a fluke. It's not finished because it never really started.

probably just another trap for the media

Alt right is dead.
Too early for Trump, find out in 3 years.

>Alt right is dead
Alt-right never existed. It was an invention by the media.

no

yep

all praise to president pence

WHO IS SHE

Stay mad leftycuck.

some whore. dont try to love her she'd probably cuck you

do you seriously think a woman posing for photos like that would be worth anything?

"the media" was never on one side

No loosing Bannon doesn't stop alt-right support!

>Trump only won because 20 republicans were running during the primaries and the GOP couldn't rally around another candidate so the candidate with the plurality of support (albeit, from autistic 14yo Mexican shitposting nazi larpers) got the nomination. This whole thing was a fluke. It's not finished because it never really started.
new pasta

Good Goys

>find out in 7 years
fixed that for you faggot
this thread is cancer
>Alt-right never existed. It was an invention by the media.
this guy gets it
>in all fields

Yes Jews, you won. You can go home now. It's over. Don't mind the rest of us whites over here. We ain't doin nuffin.

So is this a bait thread by any of our enemies?
>ABORTANON THREAD NAO

The Alt-Right will quadruple in size with a Clinton/ Communist Antifa /Soros takeover of America.

Alt right is filled with fatass toothless hicks and inbred neonazi scumbags. Look how pathetic their rallies are. Look how fat and scared they are. They were finished before they started.

14 year olds can't vote, stupid. Try again.

The woman in the photo is correct in her reaction: around black don't relax.

>cower in fear is correct

See, alt right are chicken shits

alt right is a meme term anyway, most people using it just want to point to some legit retards and then use that to paint a broad stroke on others

people's political opinions haven't really changed in all this, it has only changed the rhetoric

>The woman in the photo is correct in her reaction: around black don't relax.

Agreed. I always have 147gr +P on me when I'm in the city.

smart nigger

QUIT SLIDING THIS SHIT
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
fukn newfags

>hillary started the "alt-right" shit
>hillary under investigation by doj
>hillary moves to leafland
any questions?

She's wearing contacts.

verily I say NEVER TRUST A THOT

Maybe our alliance will shift to a "We'll try to primary some Republicans and maybe take over the Democratic primary next time but vote for you if we don't get a superior Democrat." arrangement...

Go back to Redd, idiots.

Emporer Trump has fallen. Should we move onto start the meme wars for President Pence?