Trump looks up at solar eclipse and burns his retinas

>Trump looks up at solar eclipse and burns his retinas.
>MSM bashes Trump for setting an example that it's okay to look up at the eclipse without eye protection.
>Weaponized autists all look up at the eclipse and go blind in defiance.

suprised there's not more threads on this
guys gonna go blind for sure kek
just proves how stubborn he is

Holy kek the president ireversably damaged his own eyes

Since when does glancing at the sun make you go blind? You have to stare at that shit.

Fake news

>Check em

based as fuck not buying into the jew lies and buying sunglasses that are useful for 20 minutes once every decade at best.

looking at the sun doesn't hurt anyone ,staring at it directly for over 3 minutes is likely to be recoverable

TRUMP NOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJSHAGAHAH

Huh. Can anyone explain why the solar eclipse sunlight is worse than normal sun? It's not like the sun changes.

It's not. It's just people think it's ok to look at it even if it's just 90% covered so they need glasses for retards not to go blind

What happens to your eyes in the dark?

Came to post this. Every single person who's ever lived has at some point glanced at the sun for a moment. The reason people always 'reeeee' about it is that during an eclipse is the only time where someone would be tempted to look for longer than
>fuck that's bright *looks away*

>tempted to look longer

I don't get this. I saw 100% today (got lucky and avoided rainclouds in SC), but right up until 99.9% coverage, it was still so fucking bright it hurt my eyes.

The ambient light around you is dim like in the evening but the rim of the sun is still just as powerful so it burns a ring into the back of your eyes and you won't even notice it because it doesn't seem bright so it doesn't trigger your blink reflex. Also you won't feel it.

You need to stare at the sun for at least a minute before irreversible damage, you morons.

>Mr President, where do you see the future of America, when the swamp is drained and fake news is dead?
Glorious incandescence.

Because before that 99.9% people want to keep checking that progress bar. Kids will keep looking up again and again too see how close it is to full.

Wrong. During totality the ring of light you see is indirect light from the suns' atmosphere. Thats's why you get the effect of a 360° sunset.

This, has anyone not ever glanced at the sun before? It's kind of a thing that just happens from time to time. The real issue is all of the fake solar glasses that got distributed and the faulty home viewing methods.

I used a spaghetti strainer.

Coincidence? I don't think so.