Miss me?

Miss me?

not really

i did in 2009

yes at least u had happenings :-(

Nah, wish he had more balls instead of just letting the kike (((media))) get away with everything.

2nd post best post.

i miss the shitposting rare Al Gores on Sup Forums back in 00'

No I love Trump

No. I like the new republican guy better. You suck.

never met him, how could i miss him?

not at all because he was a dumbshit who didn't start building the wall on 9/12, he was led around by the nose by all the (((neocons))) he surrounded himself with (a Bush family tradition), invaded Iraq in a gamble that America has paid dearly for in lives and money, played nice with the Democrats even though they still treated him like shit (when will these white-guys learn they'll still be hated no matter what they do), massively increased domestic spying to the point we're scarcely a "free" people anymore, etc

he saw the first plane hit the tower. never forget

there wasnt a Sup Forums, let alone a Sup Forums in 00'. Are you autistic?

He's just kidding, are you autistic?

He was larping trying to get people to think he was an oldfag. And im reading text, its not like I can tell if hes being sarcastic. Kys autist.

was clearly kidding, how autistic are you?

How am I suppose to tell if hes kidding? It wasnt humorous and its text, not like I can hear him being sarcastic. Kys fag.

9/11 W. that is all....

i think he coined the term "religion of peace"

YES!

I miss the six week media cycle, with Bob Mueller's fake terrorists. Plenty of free entertainment for us psychos.

>invaded Iraq in a gamble
To be fair to the stupid cunt, he had too.
America was utterly dependent on Saudi oil.
Saudis were responsible for 9/11/
His only solution was:
>a. invade the #2 oil producer
>b. artificially inflate the price of crude to stimulate alternate energy sources/fuel-economy.
(a) was Iraq, (b) led to the fracking revolution (and the credit bubble that burst in '07/'08).
Even with 20/20 hindsight, it's tough to say what else W could have done. "Nothing" was not an option.
Trump had a good card hand now thanks to W. Obama wouldn't know a card hand if you rammed it up his ass.

This

No, everything wrong with the country today was put into place by Bush, or at the very least he allowed them to happen.
>PATRIOT act
>Iraq Invasion
>Domestic spying programs
>The complete and total cucking of the Republican party
>Collapse of border security
>Globalist trade policies
>Destruction of free speech in academia
>No Child Left Behind

You lack any understanding of why the Iraq Invasion happened, we didn't invade Iraq to secure oil supplies from Iraq. We invaded Iraq because Saddam started selling oil in Euros rather than Dollars.

So is this a bait thread by any of our enemies?
>ABORTANON THREAD NAO
NAO
A
O

Nope

You really are autistic as well as a flaming newfaggot.

Iraq War, fuck off Dingo