Quebec City destroyed by Antifa

This happened yesterday yet there hasn't been a single thread about it. Antifa came to Quebec City to protest La Meute (a Canadian nationalist group), blockaded them in a garage for hours, and then proceeded to run around downtown attacking reporters and wreck shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE

youtube.com/watch?v=S3BSsl7aIR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMgu-ToSl5k
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-la-meute-far-right-1.4255193
archive.is/I35eP
youtu.be/0zyv-zrHbJw?t=16m56s
youtu.be/Z_JISkr91Tk
webmshare.com/jzABA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not surprised Canadian Press wouldn't let this leak

Canada sounds like a police state already

Canada is the second most cücked country behind Sweden.

Lol
At the start of that first video the only person who confronted them was me. I was wearing a blue shirt and jeans.

To clarify I wasn't with any of the groups, I was just a tourist who stepped in front of the police line and threw one of their chairs back.

They also don't show how that woman with the paw print shirt was encircled ( she was by herself at that moment) and I entered the mob because they were pushing her. They also cut the video right before I tear that open borders banner out of their hands and walk away with it.

I was an eye witness and the released footage seems carefully selected to avoid the most important parts.

Holy fuck finally

I just want to point out THIS was NOT on our "mainstream" fake news.

the only thing was "eclipse" and "trump is a nazi" literally.

these antifa scum want old quebec city monuments torn down, ones for canada, AND for Quebec separatists/nationalists.

holy fucking shit I am so furious

I'm going to fucking shoot them next time I see 'em.

I'm with the Quebec nationalists on this one.

I got my enfield loaded and ready to go.

FUCKING BUMP

holy fucking shit, not other leafs give a shit? I can't believe the amount of cucks and dick suckers there is in cuckadia.

police state contained the news well

>La Meute
who?

Same rally. Antifa beat down some reporter and threw paint in his face. Completely ignored by media even though they're going wall to wall with MUH NEO-NAZI MARCH IN QUEBEC CITY

youtube.com/watch?v=DMgu-ToSl5k

Wolfpack. An anti-Islam group.

Are they any good?

Apparently CBC had an embedded journalist cover the group from start to finish. He wrote a pretty charitable piece.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-la-meute-far-right-1.4255193

Let's archive it
archive.is/I35eP

thnx m8

what !!!!

50 000 member and more in the quebec city area. army vets started it.

Honestly, and even if it did get some attention most people are preoccupied with CNN

604 checking in. Wipe the black clad fuckers out.

>He wrote a pretty charitable piece.
Im guessing hes going to get fired or at the very least a stern warning for not having put enough of CBC's trademark spin into it.

After witnessing the whole thing I have a new appreciate for those Americans with their helmets and shields.

The police never did a thing. They stood there all day wearing masks. All day. Gas Masks.
It was hot. I think it's a depersonalization tactic. There was no gas, just fireworks.

Most people just stand around and watch the spectacle.

Did you overhear and normies remark negatively about the antifa or the Wolfpack group?

Бaмп

That was most people's perception.
The talked to an American tourist and she told me she thought there was a lot of mental illness in the crowd. I agreed with her.

For the most part people are entertained or mildly annoyed. The police kept them from going anywhere but the Parliament buildings.
There was a street festival a couple blocks down in the old town I doubt anyone there even noticed.

>ctrl-f Antifa
>0 results
What did cbc mean by this?

I'm going to post some photos I took. There not very good, as I was more involved most time.

I got a few emails so I'll see what footage I can get off them. I also met a few reporters and I'm going find their contact information and request some footage.

God damn this is fucked

This happened before antifa had even gotten together. I don't speak french but I'm sure it was the usual "no place for racism" shit.
I walked in behind them and did a silly dance.

And of course Trudeau condemned the evil Raaaaaacists, not the ANTIFA terrorists.

U r bretty qt user

does anyone recognize this guy ? he was featured in one of the antifa pamphlets I received.

Thats like destroying Detroit, it cant be done.

Fuck Canada. Let that useless country burn.

"Confessions of a former Neo-Nazi"

TVA is100% the canadian CNN. I hate them so fucking much

Not really, they're fighting on the good side but for all the wrong reasons

Mostly made up of people in their late 40s-50s

(I live in Quebec city and this shit happened just in front of my workplace)

>La Meute reported their walk by 4 hours. Antifa had nothing to fight and police told them to disperse at 2 pm.
>At 2:15pm, Antifa's counter manif was deemed illegal by Quebec City's police after antifa started attacking the police that was guarding La Meute's meeting place.
>Quebec City's police smashed Antifa's shit
>There was some arrests, but the police said that they have enough video, witnesses and unmasked fools to build strong cases against antifa members
>La Meute had their walk at 6pm in silence, knowing full well that they won the day

"I hated minorities until I got to thinking ,What about the minorities?"

I saw him there and asked him if he got my facebook message. He said he did. "It was funny". Pic related.

50 000 members, plenty of ex van doos. You can also add the 10 000 + of the Milice Patriotique du Quebec

remind me why Quebec isn't it's own country yet?

pq il est such a fat ass?

When I was walking towards a police line I had an antifa member run past me and then turn around and try and stop me from making it to the police well yelling.

"He was taking pictures of us ! Get his phone".

here's the open borders banner I took from them, they only got it back because a police officer told me to. it was going in the garbage.

Anglos / Federalists, Immigrants and Money (((Jews))) fuck us over. The Yes lost by 30k voices during the 1995 election. The cyst that is Montreal massively voted against a country, just like they massively voted for Justing Trudeau last election.

an old man by him self, what a bunch of cowards
>women
>children
>old people
this is what they go for

did you see the busses that bussed them in?

Can't survive without the rest of Canada they are draining the east coast. Putting taxes on pop and building huge hydro projects without getting any of the power.

Jacques Parizeau's speech in case of a Yes victory in 1995.
youtu.be/0zyv-zrHbJw?t=16m56s

No.
btw captcha was find the bus.

bump
wtf is going on? The news are literally ignoring this..

DID you find the bus though?

"money and ethnic votes"

Apparently Canada has seen this sort of shit before with Zundel affiliated groups vs. Anti Racist Action (precursor to antifa). Lots of fights in the street between them in Montreal/Toronto/Ottawa.

Any oldfags remember what was the result of all that?

are you also shocked at the fact global news posts like 10 things a day about baseless or pointless anti trump rhetoric. That picture of cuckdeau with george soros makes more sense now.

Allophones are immigrants who speak a language other than english or french as their first language. This includes my grandparents who are hungarian but learnt english

From what I've seen on Facebook people are very anti-antifa, which doesn't surprise me greatly. Other than the cuck crew of McGill most of Quebec is anti non-European immigration. We love Europeans, any kind cause they adapt, but fuck everybody else basically.

Viets are fine too.

>Saint Léonard
Meanwhile, in Saint Léonard
youtu.be/Z_JISkr91Tk

in the above picture english is anglophone, green in allophone, and blue is francophone

mcgill student fml is there some sort of anglophones for quebec independence group I can join, I just want to fuck with the (((anglos))) of montreal (also fuck them since I've dated quite a few)

I have an IQ of 142

I went to college and actually graduated

I like red wine now, it helps me forget about the assfuckings

Good thing you got out of there.

And the old man was on their side. When he gets up he says "But I came here to march against racism..!!!". Same for the dude with the bike helmet.

how is it in Concordia? moving into residence on Saturday and still slightly worried I'll get lynched for being right wing

>charitable piece
I really don't see that.

nevermind the photos heres one of the videos i took. an exercise and acting like an undercover cop i guess.

im going to bed. i just drove 12 hours on a motorcycle, quebec to ontario.

it was a good day. i fought communists in the street, Cathedral-Basilica and listened to the choir, then I went and had steak dinner in old town.

webmshare.com/jzABA

So it looks like Antifa is mobilizing in Canada to now. Be sure to rip down all antifa flyers and call out all antifa shills up there

>tfw i will see the death of great white north

i might seem aggressive or annoyed. but i did get hit with one of these sticks later that day.
(they dont really hurt)

You hear the shitwinds?

It's happening.