ITT images that make Sup Forums sad

ITT images that make Sup Forums sad

she's clearly a mongrel herself.

T- together!? Thats just too much, too far...

Proud black dad setting an example for his sons and breaking the mold--The nasty byproduct of this race mixing limiting genetic abnormalities like cystic fibrosis and sickle cell anemia with diversity.

No problems really, good to see they're doing well. Looks like a football team and "soccer mom" in the making.

>that punch
guy would break his wrist had he any strength

Sage

Reminder this thread is for sads not mads

God damn white people what is you doing

what

gotta love the freaks. Prior E5 here, and I don't feel the need to win my arguments with my prior service, what they fuck is wrong with these mental patients?

i actually tweeted at this bitch when she made this tweet and im pretty sure i ruined her life.

You mean images that makes pol hard.

Welcome to the new af

>people on Sup Forums are unironically Christians.

Lemme get this straight. Dad + mom had a white child...Black step-dad actually is a step-dad.

What's wrong here? Black guy is not the dad but is stepping up as a father figure--Also influential with the 50% divorce rate in the US. Sometimes step-dads can step up. Is the black guy supposed to not be a father? What is this about confederate flag dude?

he's a nigger, that's what's wrong

POWERFUL

That's cute, school starts in a week you'd better get ready

Ahh fuck its the nigachin

God damn you're a lonely little faggot aren't you?

wtf I love islam now

There's no way that's not satire

If she was actually pretty, I'd totally look into it

NERD ALERT

Did he get cucked by Will Smith?

that can't be fucking real...

this is truly the worst possible timeline

It's sad what she is doing to that poor dog, so I'm don't know what are you babbling about.

That can't be a real black man because he is in the picture.

Holy shit... Those retweets... How am I not a millionaire, there's thin competition in the human species.

She fought in exchange for a subsidized switcharoo.

Wtf is this bitch talking about? Serious question. The twitter limit made her argument sound like gibberish.

Would leave the country with the kids.

:(

A happy family. You polniggers will never be satisfied.

Fbpb sage

She already decided. He has no rights whatsoever and all the responsibilities.

The absolute state of marriage

>fat
>blushing beta face with skin you could fry an egg on
>soft flabby arms with no definition at all
>neckbeard glasses
>greasy hair
>plain, baggy t-shirt
Pretty much exactly what I expected desu

He also had his thumb clasped in front of his fist, what a dummy.

Man begs, woman decides.

its ok man i agree with you

That is the female version of him, yes.

>tfw no bf

>Muh 'free' health care.

To be fair, ignoring all the other shit that goes down at those parades, you see worse things than that at Walmart on any given day. Every public event from county fairs to concerts to farmers markets attracts strange crowds.

>and you're a 10/10 supermodel millionaire

LGBT HERETICS WILL HANG

nazi's sure love getting punched

Aaaand I'm having nightmares

HAHAHAHAHA...the irony is that no one could hear/see these stupid cunts' """""arguments""""" if they were part of that glorious deaf or blind community.

No, but I'm not a fat autist making a Nazi salute in public where people can see. What did he expect? Hugs?

She is saying that being deaf is part of who these people are and deciding to take that away from them without their consent (as children) is wrong.

She thinks that parents should wait until their children are older so they can "talk" about whether or not they'd like to undergo treatment to hear again.

She sees being deaf similarly to the way many liberals see being gay. You're born that way, it's part of who you are, there's nothing wrong with it, and any attempt to change it is a sleight to the community from which that person is a part of.

Hope that clears things up for you. It's so fucking stupid that it's difficult to explain.

>assault is ok if someone does something I don't like

You sound like a nigger. Completely devoid of any rational thought or morality.

I was at the grocery store today and I heard a kid yelling in french to his mom to buy him something, nothing out of the ordinary. Then, as I was going about my way, I glanced at the child. He was a light brown, a black kid obviously the byproduct of his white mother and a black father. The father was nowhere to be seen of course. I leered quickly at the mother after this discovery and went about my way.

First time I ever saw this blatant intermixing, gross.

And you sound like a brainlet incapable of basic reading comprehension. I never justified assult, I mocked him for failing to realize how most people would react to his display in public. It would've been surprising if he wasn't punched in that situation.

>Nothing out of the ordinary
>Light-brown child
>Suddenly out of the ordinary
You're retarded. Kids from single mothers are always little shits.

I feel like watching The Grudge again

>victim blaming

SHEEEEIT IT DAT WHITE BOI FAULT I ROB HIS ASSS SHEEEEEIT

>first time
Do you never go outside? People date whoever they want to date nowadays. Its not rare at all.
I swear some of you faggots are literal basement dwellers who never venture out into the real world and experience everything through the computer screen.