Trumps Supports Pedos

News on CNN. Explain, please.

It's a trap to make pedos easier to identify.

you're mis reading it , hes basically saying that if we start having "logical" lgbt protections, basically all these muh feefees bullshit, then the end result would be legalization of pedos

Nice reading comprehension

He meant the logical conclusion of queer protection is legalization of pedophilia. He knows it's a slippery slope.

so people are gay because they want to fuck children? gross.

fucking based

>being that illiterate
>demofag flag
You've outed yourself, nigger

a little semen never hurt anyone

So, the only words of his that actually came from his mouth were "As far as we know" and "logical." All the rest in between is someone else's interpretation.

About time. But what the fuck does that mean? Logical LGBT protections?

It would make sense that Trump would want some legal protection for pedophiles.

Why wasn't born a nigger so i could travel to Finnland and score that type of pussy.

Why do you pretend you don't understand that the logic of "born that way" and "you can't judge someone's sexuality" doesn't apply exactly to pedophilia and beastiality?

They're already using the exact fucking arguments gay people did for their rights. Are you suddenly going to say "oh the argument is wrong"? Then why the fuck do gay people have rights? So no, you have to retreat and stall and stammer, but it's coming anyway.

The biggest lynchpin argument right now is "muh consent" but guess what fucko, liberals are busy dismantling consent and age requirements because they just HAVE to cut the penis off small boys in the name of trans rights. Get them on those hormones. Gotta transition early. BORN THAT WAAAAY!

You played yourself. Progressivism can't ever stop. If it did, it'd be conservative.

What that article doesn't tell you is that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago and cut all ties with him when he found out he was a pedo.

Theres no need to wait for puberty if youre gay

Lifes just 1 long degenerate fuck fest until you die

>What that article doesn't tell you is that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago and cut all ties with him when he found out he was a pedo.
That's because Trump had already been on the Lolita Express. That's without even mentioning his visits behind the scenes at Miss Teen USA and his incestuous relations with his daughter/s (not sure if Tiffany actually got involved).

Tell a truth once and from then on, every lie will be questioned

Exactly
>i can't help it, I'm born gay so respect what I am
>I can't help it, I'm born attracted to children so respect who I am

Teen girls are sexy