Explain me the jews

Aren't most jews just European converts? Prolly a few jews came from middle east to Europe and as time went on locals converted to Judaism and it spread. If you go to Greece jews there will have brown hair meanwhile if you go to Germany their jews will have blonde hair. So why are some people trying to spot jews by looking at their noses when they are Genetically European. Ivanka is jew but her nose didn't get magically bigger when she converted

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfounders.london/blog/pigs-the-missing-evolutionary-human-link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really doubt that this is how your jew looked 2000 years ago in middle east. So Israel is basically a colony of Europeans

Don't mind the smug face, but Jews are actually Negroids and that's a fact. They're just one type of Middle Eastern Mongrel races that exists.

Listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once. All humans are a mix of ape, pig, and reptilian genes. 'Jews' are differentiated from 'Gentiles' by a higher reptilian content (I am unsure if all humans have a baseline reptilian content or not, it could be unique to 'Jews' or it could not be). This is why you can get a pig heart and live or have pig skin grafted on because we are pig-apes.

globalfounders.london/blog/pigs-the-missing-evolutionary-human-link
Moneyquote:
>In addition, researchers have discovered that when human genes are combined with pig genes, that they appear to fuse seamlessly together instead of cellular rejection of the foreign DNA as what happens with human and chimpanzee DNA and xenotransplants.

The Israeli Jews are a meme, there are other types of Jews spread all over the world as well (the Khazar Jews for example are a big group).

Spain expelled all jews and we didn't discriminante according to ethnicity. We are not racist

This. Smart Nord. Stop using a flag created by a fucking hapa Richard Kalergi

Spaniards are known Moor-Berber Jewish-negroid mongrels - that's a damn solid fact

Okay, i said we are not racist. Only i say we are not jews

do you really want to know why jews are successful?

Its because they have a ridiculously strong sense of community and help their own community. When one jew experiences success he uplifts all of them. They don't help goys though and thats why they are hated, because they watch out for themselves and not others.

ex: a jew can fuck another jew for millions and they'll still be friends and the other jew will admit he would have done the same. They learn and don't hold grudges. Thats why they are successful.

>inb4 jew, i just have a lot of first hand experience with them.
>also much rather do business with a jew than an Italian.

explains why they hate pigs

Yes they are just middle easterners. Same as iraqis and syrians and white people that hate their parents. They try to seperate themselves from the local ethnicities by taking high religious ground

Wow this thread is getting shilled hard. Jews mostly consist of Sephardics and Ashkenazis. The latter being more predominant. There may be another one I'm forgetting. The Askenazis probably came from a European stock but due to centuries of inbreeding and not much outbreeding at all they all tend to have similar characteristics. The Israeli girls you constantly see posted here a propaganda campaign. They always make a big show out of getting hot girls to pose in uniform though conscription is mandatory so there is no real shortage of them.

Those soulless eyes tho.

Pro tip:
They aren't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventions_and_discoveries

Don't try to reason with stormcuck. Learn to differentiate Sup Forums from stormcucks.

hr

This is some pretty funny shit. Reptilian jews. You fell off the deep end.

they are what the bible refers to as the synogogue of satan, those who pretend to be jews but are not. they hate christians and legit jews, which is why the christian west is hit hardest by their satanic degeneracy.

Pretty unscientific source you have there bud. Humans being pig-ape reptilian hybrids makes no sense at all and is just another dumb conspiracy theory.

>makes no sense at all
>except it's literally true

jesus christ reddit

Many of them are converted whites, many of them are sand niggers, and many of them are a hybrid between white and sand nigger.

bump

>some jews have blonde hair
Do you know why, schlomo? It's because they are trying to ruin white people like niggers ruin white people. It's racemixing and you know it.Only whites have real "color" while every other subhuman race has brown.