From a scale of 1-10 if America ever went to war with North Korea how bad would it be for us?

From a scale of 1-10 if America ever went to war with North Korea how bad would it be for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

ourmidland.com/news/article/Iraq-s-Army-Was-Once-World-s-4th-Largest-7151366.php
cnn.com/WORLD/9711/04/iraq.us.militaries/
cnn
archive.is/sQtoO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Army#During_the_1990s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We'd push their shit in

America's generally pretty good at traditional war. It's occupation or fighting guerrilla fighters that we suck dick at.

a couple of A-10s strafing that beach would be beautiful

No trouble for us, but South Korea is going to take a beating

Jews will march in with loans for rebuilding

It would be bad only if NK wasn't able to nuke LA or San Francisco before we level them

Checked

Saddam had the 4th largest army in the world.

He lasted 100 hours.

If they actually have usable nukes that could fire accurately sure it would be a threat.
However
>no usable nukes
>they can't even get basic missiles to fire 100% of test fires
For every time they fire off a missile they fail something like 15 others, shit is insane.
China isn't going to risk their economic control on U.S. for those fucks.
Russia wouldn't either.
Unless N.Korea has mudslimes they would be fucked.
My grandfather fought against those bastards and it was rough due to the limitations of our technology. Now days we can have their cities become rubble in a matter of hours without a single causality on our side.

1, 10 if they manage to nuke the US as a terrorist attack.

like 1. for south korea, it would be like 7. the way it would most affect america is raising (((national gas prices))) which everyone always complains about

the only americans who would die would be the ones stationed on the DMZ and in south korea military bases, north korea couldnt really do shit to america but they'd bomb the shit out of SK

>comparing an arab army to a heavily brainwashed and korean army
Pretty much everyone is in the army, and they'd fight guerrilla if it came to it

Does that image scare you, cuck OP?

The US has about ten times that much firepower, more advanced, accurate, and powerful, in any five states at once. Imagine the entire COUNTRY'S firepower turned against one nation of midget chinks.

Don't EVER be afraid of another country. The US of A is so far ahead of any other shitheap that if a country like North Korea declared war on the US, the war would be over within a week... guaranteed.

HOPE that that fat bitch Jong Un declares war... it will mean another conquest for America. Fuck off, commie.

This.

Probably a 2 or 3 over all, that's only for the U.S alone though. Those in Korea though, ehh 9 for sure.

Get out of my country

>Now days we can have their cities become rubble in a matter of hours without a single causality on our side.
Uhhhhh... if you start any sort of shit against NK then it's bye-bye SK and Japan. How many bases do you have in those countries?

It really depends on the circumstances. The reason America is bad at occupying and fighting guerrillas is because we aren't really brutal enough. You kind of have to go all out to crush that kind of spirit.

So if we just up and invaded then it could be a long, shitty war where America eventually loses interest and moves on 10 years later. But if North Korea nuked somebody? We would fucking annihilate every last one of them.

Middle east was a 1. NK would be a 2. Russia would be a 3 and China would be a 5. China and Russia together would be an 7.

You'd have a hard times in the mountainous terrain, plus all the tunnels they have. It'd be like Afghanistan, perhaps another Vietnam.

Fight guerrilla how? where?

Are they going to hop on a boat and come over here? Or will they fly KAL?

If our goal were simply to make North Korea incapable of launching a coordinated attack, that can be down never setting a boot on the ground.

If we aren't worrying about South Korea, it would be even easier.

Yes, NK has a serious crazy army, but they can't or won't fight without their leadership, and they can't won't fight without their equipment.

I mean, they could try, of course, but it would look a lot like Pickett's charge.

Iran might pull something up out of their ass if that were to happen. So bad I guess.

>all that arty packed together
Imagine the damage a single A-10 could do there.

>Saddam had the 4th largest army in the world.
[citation needed]

Fuck off you pathetic Trudeau Jr. dicksucker.

Please move everyone you know to Toronto ASAP so when it gets nuked as many of you sad fucking cucks can be obliterated as possible.

Hands were tied in Vietnam. I'm saying if Kim is as crazy as the western media portrays him and he up and nukes somebody, they're royally fucked.

You're fucking delusional if you think we couldn't annihilate the entire country if we wanted to.

>no Chinese intervention
1/10
>Chinese intervention
10/10

It really depends on if he has a biological program or not.

ourmidland.com/news/article/Iraq-s-Army-Was-Once-World-s-4th-Largest-7151366.php

or

cnn.com/WORLD/9711/04/iraq.us.militaries/

or anywhere else.

>they can't or won't fight without their leadership
Doubtful. Considering how brainwashed they are, not only to follow their leaders, but to hate you burgers, they would fight to the last man.
trushit is just as bad as trump
Could you bomb every bit on infrastructure? Yes. Does that mean the leadership would be killed or the entire army would surrender? No.

>Iran
How terrifying

Remember to archive

>cnn com/WORLD/9711/04/iraq.us.militaries
archive.is/sQtoO

1) north coreas missle show is bullshit from a to z , most missles beeing launched have russian spare parts , not made in north corea- but that is irrelevant . north corea has sent at least 2000 perspective agents to south corea , they have infiltrated mobile phone factories and they came to the us as students , therefor it`s more likely these people will hack your IT networks and your power / water supply . I travel often to the us and I am convinced that a smart sobotage team can easily turn off the power grit in many states - often the people in the us being in charge with the protection of critical infrastructure are not particular clever . "Hello Guten Tag , I am ze new quality Ingenöör from ze Vaterland , can you let me in , I have an appointment with Dr. Seltsam " oh yes , Germany is a cool tech country , please come in .

at least 3 times I had the oppotunity to screw up some aerospace related factories - without leaving a trace. simply put an usb stick ( stigg ) in a pc and the whole xp driven fukk is dead.

I think NK would be a 4, russia a 7, china an 8, and china+russia together would be a 10.

It's not really just about firepower it's about acceptable losses. There's a good chance Seoul would be oblitterated, many American soldiers would die, potential dirty bombs going off in us cities, NK just going nuts lanunching missiles everywhere, plus the possibility of china helping out like last time. And if China decides too get fully involved > potential world war 3/apocalyptic scenario

It would be nothing like that.

South Vietnam wasn't a nation and South Korea is. If North Korea is reduced to gorilla warfare there is a strong and capable partner willing to play the occupier for the long game. They would be extremely lucky to kill 10,000 people between the end of the first week and the end of the war.

the real pic is worse, less than 10% success rate firing those

At the rate things are going North Korea will not have to go to war against us.

Because the Antifa are starting a Communist Revolution. They nearly had Hillary in.

We would have been 100% Commie if she won.

Reality - 2

Media Portrayal - 11

Pretty much this. We'd stop their missiles in the air and nuke their military facilities.

They would kill much more than 10k, I assure you that

>concentrating your forces into a vulnerable clusterfuck
Not a winning strategy.

They had the same conversation before the first gulf war.

I remember the dems lining up to cry about how the US could expect up to 50,000 US dead in the first 3 months.

>Germany is a cool tech country , please come in
Lmao literally nobody in the US thinks that way about Germany. They would call the cops thinking you were some drunk European retard.

>comparing iraqis/arabs to korea

It would be a 1 if they think we will play fair.

It will be a 10 if a south korean defected and became a NK general. Their micro and apm is fucking ridiculous, coupled with their gosu gdlk strats i wouldn't be surprised if we lose battles more than we win. Unless we cheese with a nuke rush when we agreed 10 min in in a NR20.

I was thinking the same thing.

I guess the point I'm making is that it's pretty unpredictable, we don't really know enough about their military capabilities, plus in the gulf war they didn't have a superpower ally sitting right on their doorstep.

> It'd be like Afghanistan

So the current government would be driving from the state?

>perhaps another Vietnam

Vietnam was only like the because the US army was not allowed to invade north vietnam.

You're a complete ignoramus and mongoloid if you think like this unironically.

North Koreans would rise against Kim Jong Fat Fuck so fucking fast if war was declared... again, like I said... the war would end within a week. Not a single hope for NK to even damage a single piece of American mainland infrastructure and yet the US of A and her allies could level every piece of NK land above ground within 24 hours.

What a sad, delusional faggot you are. Run, quick, to Ottawa to suck Trudeau's 2 incher!

We are already talking theoretical situations since NK would never realistically declare war... even if Kim Jong Fatbody told his generals to do so. They know better.

Therefore, we can also fairly assume in this theoretical situation that the US would go for total war so as to win instead of go for some cuck war where they use "morals" to help dictate action. Fuck that.

Every last NKorean who doesn't denounce their government should be killed RIGHT NOW, let alone when the war starts.

China's involvement would mean little. North Korea, Russia, and China TOGETHER still would lose against the US, and that is NOT factoring in the support of the rest of the UN, who would all side with the US except for literal who third world dictatorships.

If we start it, 9/10 because Choyna. If they start it 1/10 and we obliterate them so fast and mercilessly it isn't funny.

>Considering how brainwashed they are, not only to follow their leaders, but to hate you burgers, they would fight to the last man.
People said the exact same thing about Saddam's army. The news was reporting crazy shit, like hundreds of thousands of possible American casualties if we invaded. Then they just rolled over in a few weeks.

We're much better at conventional war than you're willing to give credit.

>Could you bomb every bit on infrastructure? Yes. Does that mean the leadership would be killed or the entire army would surrender? No.
You're either deliberately not paying attention to what I'm saying or you're so ideologically possessed with anti-Americanism that you can't see it.

I don't think Kim is as crazy as the media (or even he) likes to pretend. But say he's nuttier than an outhouse rat, and unprovoked, nukes South Korea, or Japan, or god help him, the US. If you are able to imagine a scenario where we do not fire hundreds of ICBM's at them and literally flatten the entire country - and with universal support by the UN no less - then you're off your rocker.

You severely underestimate the amount of destruction we can rain down on them.

Anyway, this is all extremely unlikely. What's more likely is America (or China at our behest) bombing some infrastructure and wagging our fingers at them. What's more likely than that is nothing at all, especially now that we're back to playing in the sand.

But if he nukes someone, I promise you, we will destroy every last fucking one of them.

>north koreans would rise against anything
How retarded do you have to be to think this?
>Not a single hope for NK
Wrong
>Ottawa
Shit city
>Trudeau
Shit faggot, like you

stay mad my nigger , most tech related high end factories in the us are driven and controlled by german engineers ; the whole HAL dev. is german and the german branch of HAL is managing your pacific navy supply chain . get a job redneck . du bist doch lediglich ein inzüchtiger Mischling mit einer sehr schlechten Sozialprognose . my name is Herrenmensch and you are the scum made by kikes and masons . take your pills nigger

South Korea would get fucked, tons of innocent dead. Then the USA would be universally hated, there would be a shit storm with who gets north Korea (China, south Korea, USA?)

If it was so easy to fuck up North Korea someone would have done it by now. USA would obviously win from the military point of view.

>people said the same thing about Saddam
Read about North Korean propaganda and indoctrination, then go back and read about Iraq's.
>flatten the country, destruction etc.
Still does not mean surrender of the army, or the people
>But if he nukes someone
He'll only be nuking those that attack him.

I am done with you. You are either trolling or completely mad (in this "crazy" sense). Fuck off, KimJongaboo.

>south korea, USA?
Same thing

Not an argument.

Very bad since the only reason our government would push us into it is for population control.

See: Vietnam, other Korean War, Gulf.

North Korea has thousands of artillary pieces aimed at South Korea. The first day civilian casualties would be high but there would be an immediate counterattack using cruise missiles and bombs. NK doesn't have an effective air force.

If NK uses a nuclear weapon, civilian casualties would be even higher but then the entire country would be turned to glass as a warning to other countries that would dare use nukes against the U.S. and its allies.

Yep. No army stands a chance against the U.S really, if they even bother to deploy boots on the ground instead of just deploying drones and bombers to rip everything to shreds. Guerilla warfare only does so well because the international community usually frowns on the indiscriminate murder of civilians, unless it is for their oil of course.

>A warning
DPRK in war has nothing to lose, and so would any other country that goes to war with you. Warnings don't matter to countries with nothing to lose.

Theyre a proxy

Its the bigger picture using NK as a proxy

>Read about North Korean propaganda and indoctrination, then go back and read about Iraq's.
Just because you fell for their propaganda doesn't mean it works on everyone. The average Korean isn't as dumb as you might think. Actually, the government is losing its grip on them because of things like the internet and iphones (no shit). They're even starting to set up currency and trade with each other. I actually think that's part of why they're being so blustery lately, a show of force to put the citizens back in line. But that genie's out of the bottle.

>Still does not mean surrender of the army, or the people
Quite right, the dead can't surrender.

>He'll only be nuking those that attack him.
I don't think he'll be nuking anybody.

>mfw I'm driking a Shiner Oktoberfest
it's ok...

Almost every North Korean would be dead by that point. The total destruction of NK is the warning.

>they would fight to the last man.
People said the same shit about the Japanese but even then a lot of them turned out to be normal dudes
Even some of the kamikazes in their private journals wrote that what they were doing was hopeless and they were actually scared as fuck

>internet
>dprk
Read about how much access they have.
>Won't be nuking anybody
He won't. That is, if he isn't attacked.
Warnings still don't matter to countries with nothing to lose.
Many Japanese did keep fighting. I think, because of the amount of propaganda in the DPRK, that there would be more fighters. These people don't know anything about the outside world. They themselves often have nothing to lose, especially if their family is killed by airstrikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Army#During_the_1990s
>During the 1990s

>The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) estimated the army's composition immediately after the 1991 War as 6 'armoured'/'mechanised' divisions, 23 infantry divisions, 8 Republican Guard divisions and four Republican Guard internal security divisions.[35] Jane's Defence Weekly for 18 July 1992 stated that 10,000 troops from 5 divisions were fighting against Shia Muslims in the southern marshlands.

The IISS gave the Iraqi Army's force structure as of 1 July 1997 as seven Corps headquarters, six armoured or mechanised divisions, 12 infantry divisions, 6 RGF divisions, four Special Republican Guard Brigades, 10 commando, and two Special Forces Brigades.[36] It was estimated to number 350,000 personnel, including 100,000 recently recalled reservists.[36]

Nigga less than half millon men. Nowhere close top 10 armies in the world.
No navy and practically no airforce...

Agree, everything will depend in how the countries around NK (China and Russia) respond to another US invasion on their backyards. that situation could be really messed up. specially now that US is not in the best terms with NATO.

How bad for America? Well... that depends on whether or not American troops are hit by nukes. It could happen, especially with short range cruise missiles.

NK has hundreds of them. Fire off a few nuclear tipped missiles in a cloud of 300 conventional missiles and they can't be intercepted. So an American base or two, or a division or two could get wiped by nukes.

That would be the worst American casualties since Vietnam. It would suck. But that's the worst case scenario. Not too bad.

But what about South Korea? Japan? They could see their actual cities getting nuked. Seoul could be obliterated by conventional artillery alone.

TLDR - for America, it can't get that bad, for America's allies, it could get really bad. And, by the way, this is all true even if NK gets its ass handed to it quickly.

>t. retarded leaf who understands nothing

There is literally no threat to american soil. The only reason we haven't Iraqed them is because they have a gun pointed at Seoul.

China has pledged support if the DPRK is invaded.
>hundreds of them
Overestimation. Probably around 50-80. No more.
>No threat to American soil
There is.

fpbp. sick of shitskins saying we lost vietnam.

our KD ratio was like 50:1

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR REEEEEEEE

Iraq military in 1990 was better equipped than North Korean army today.

>kpop gone
good

You did lose though.
You are again comparing Iraqis/Arabs to Koreans, as well as less brainwashed to more brainwashed.

based leaf

norks are a joke

technology from the 50s and 60s and their nuke tech is worse than what USA had during 1940s

seismic detectors said that the only test they did had a yield of only 12 kilotons which is a joke

After the first week, though, like the post says.

>From a scale of 1-10 if America ever went to war with North Korea how bad would it be for us?
Americans are dumb they have died for Israel since WW2 and will do it again for NK so that the media in SK can take power in NK. Invade SK and liberate them from their corrupt regime and corrupted media like in the US, and yes its the same them behind both only in SK its called ROK media.

Expect all western media, academic institutions, and bought off politicians to ensure a steady march of propaganda to invade NK.

would you bet your head on that pledge??

For us? About a zero.

Never said we didn't. Try to keep up. Was wondering if a canadian or eurocuck would be the first to say it.

You implied it by saying you didn't want to be told you lost.

It would be a air and sea campaign mainly at first.
North Korea would feal the full might of the US people.
First there communications would go down along with all ports airstrips bridges and dams.
They would be crippled in a matter of hours.

>North Korea has thousands of artillary pieces aimed at South Korea. The first day civilian casualties would be high but there would be an immediate counterattack using cruise missiles and bombs. NK doesn't have an effective air force.

this

in a matter of hours the dmz would be pushed back such that seoul would be out of artillery range

flowers and puppies everywhere for everyone

Norks would get obliterated. Which isn't to say it would be easy.

10. that is total war.

No, they have a lot of short ranged missiles, way more than 50-80, I'm talking old cruise missiles. If they fire those off all at once and place a nuclear warhead on a low flying cruise missile, it would be impossible to intercept.

Threat to American soil? No, not really. They have, at best, a handful of ICBM's. Those would get intercepted if they tried to launch them at the US. America has enough anti ballistic missile capability now to basically stop a half dozen to a dozen ICBM's with about perhaps a 5% chance of one of them getting through.

Who said anything about invading NK? If they fired a nuke at anyone they would be turned to glass. No invasion necessary.

1 for us, 6 for South Korea, 10 for North Korea.

retard leaf makes me hate myself

that's a dangerous game to play with a crazy person facing death