PAUL RYAN ADMITS TRUMP MESSED UP

How does it feel to know that even people from your own team are disavowing Trump?

You dumb fucks, it's time to open your eyes.

I feel luke you should kill yourself, pathetic homo.

supports war mongering
and in a crowd of whites, condemns whites to demographic doom

Paul cuck

>own team
Kys
Ryan is a cuck kowtowing to liberals like a good goy neocon, just like Mitt and other cuckservatives virtue signaling about Charlottesville

Paul Ryan isn't on our fucking team you faggot. He's a paid shill just like you.

Lol you thought Ryan was on his team? We all knew he wasn't as soon as he opened his kike mouth. Although he is your coworker, both paid by Clinton.

Ryan messed up every policy he's ever been on, so go tell him to suck dick until Obamacare is repealed.

Whose team?

>own team
Your politics are normie tier at best. I think you'll enjoy reddot much more than Sup Forums. Also, check out this sweet triforce

▲▲

Nice Chinese cartoon picture faggot

>paul ryan
these are the ((heroes)) they bring to us..

D A M A G E

A

M

A

G

E

C O N T R O L

O

N

T

R

O

L

>Paul Ryan
>on President Trumps side
pick one faggot

Wait, Republicans in Congress don't support the President?
When did this start?

>Ryan
>our own team
Fuck this democrat-wannabe piece of shit, he should have been voted out

they mad

>implying the Republicucks haven't been disavowing Trump since before the election

Nice shitpost. Have a (you).

shut the fuck up and go back to sucking cock you filthy faggot

Of course I'm mad, my president is a literal cheeto in chief who's been outted as a Nazi sympathizer.

>ryan
>"our team"
"I'm New Here" the post

>people from your own team

lol wut ryan he's a cuck

We'll remember this during the 2018 Primary season.

13thPBP

Ugh. Whenever I see that accursed flag. I know its going to be bad.

I don't suck cock, I just support people who want to suck cock you twat looking faggot

Ryan was against Trump since the beginning of the primaries.

Trump even attacked him specifically during the election, along with John McCain.

Ryan has always been a cuck and kike puppet, and he's wrong about those things too.

Paul Ryan was a faggot during the campaign.

Paul Ryan isn't on our team. We hate him and want him voted out.

>Paul Ryan
>on Trump's team

are you a kid who's new to this or just trolling?

How? We came up with the term 'cuckservative' for a reason, dummy.

>team

Paul Ryan was against Trump from the beginning and is an established Republicuck. His opinions mean nothing to us.

Kys

How does it feel knowing you're so retarded you think Paul Ryan is on our side?

>CNN
That's all I'll say.

Paul Ryan on "our" team. No. He has to go away permanently along with the rest of neocons like McCain, McMasters, Flake, and the Bush family. No more fucking neocons.

you're gay m8 no one here likes paul ryan go back to where you came from

>I'm not a raging faggot but I wish I were

Thanks for that

repubs r cucks, trump runs as 3rd party

Ah yes, Paul "Send more of our boys to die for Israel" Ryan

Libcuck bitch crying makes me happy. More crying libcuck bitch threads.

>Paul Ryan
>Our people
Choose one.

Neocons are on your side and always have been.

Even Trump's businesses are taking a hit, so I think he knows he fucked up

I wonder who is behind this post?

>pic related
Why are the dems so stupid? You should be chanting 'drain the swamp' right now. Dems have like what, two seats and a toilet? It would be republicans, so get out there and start chanting.

CNN is the #1 top rated bioartisan news program out there. Eat my dick homo.

>from your own team
LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
Paul Ryan? PAUL RYAN? HAHAHAAHAHA!
Oh fuck me.....you liberals are god damned hilarious. Jesus.....

Trump sucks paul ryans cock

>anyone could give a fuck about what the literal cuck of The House has to say about anything

fuck off leaf, your flag change wont help you

>Paul Ryan
>on "our side", ever

I hope that faggot gets primaries next year. I might give some time to the Nehlen campaign if he runs against Ryan. Either way, I'll vote for a democunt before Ryan, he fooled me once, but not again.

anons really need to wage a psychological war against Paul Ryan and push him over into suicide or turn him into a tranny like what happened to chrischan

Since when do liberals care about neocons?I would think you would be as pissed as we are about these fake politicians.

Liberals love neocons now. Hillary is basically the queen of neocons.

Paul Ryans aide Dan Senor and his wife Campbell Brown conspired to release the pussy tape then have Ryan cancel is his first scheduled public appearance with Trump that same weekend for maximum back stabbing effect.

After Ryans lack of effort in congress I hope it becomes obvious why he should be removed from leadership and primaried next year.

I love women too much to ever even consider myself bisexual. I even sucked a dick in high school and it was the least enjoyable experience I've ever had. I think that fact right there proves I'm completely straight since I've never had that desire since.

Ryan really has to go. Just get a good candidate ri run against him next primaries. If that fails then vote in the Democrat. Anything is better than neocon Ryan. The neocon establishment thinks they can turn the new Republican voters into neocons. They are beyond delusional. Either they are going to have to abandon neoconservatism or the party will die within 5 years.

>I even sucked a dick in high school
Nigga you gay. No wonder you have the rainbow flag.

Feels great to know Trump is human and makes mistakes like the rest of us.

That cuck Paul Ryan was never on my team.

>Click here

> Ryan
> Own team

That's like calling Brutus part of Team Caesar

when will this Deep Shit-er stop MAGAblocking Trump

>voted biggest brown noser in high school
>our team
lmao go shove something in yer anus, like a sharpie, ans post timestamped pic of said sharpie in pooper

>Let me support violent communists to virtue signal and stab the president in the back.
Grand OLD party, amirite guys?

Traps aren't gay

Ryan is a democrat.
He's with her.

>report these threads

This isn't Reddit, faggot. Dissenting opinions about your cult leader are allowed. Go back to your hivemind, Jewish subverted circle jerk.

Sure, waltz in and act like a retard.
We'll prepare our asses so you can just play around with them.

Rules exist, and the sticky sets quality standards.

>disavowing Trump?

He never liked Trump in the first place. Do you read the news?