Found out I'm a fucking Kike. What now?

So I recently took a DNA test and found out that I have Jew blood. It's from my fathers side of the family, a man I've only met a few times. Never knew anyone on his side of family. They live across the country too. My mother is mostly oblivious to these things and had no idea that he was Jewish. They divorced before I was born.

I always thought I was Italian mutt, as my mother is 100% Italian, and I thought my dad was British/French. My family growing up was very much a standard Italian-American family. Hell, we talked shit about the Jews constantly. Italo-Amer families are notoriously racist towards heebs and coons. So from a young age I was taught the truth about Jews. I knew that they caused WW1 and 2, and that Hitler was the good guy (again, 2nd gen Italian family, great grandpa fought w/ Mussolini) and so I've hated Jews since I was a kid. Then once I found Sup Forums a few years back it went into hyperdrive. Now I've got a seething hatred for them, and backed up by so much facts and data that I could never go back.

So I took a DNA test, found out I'm 28% Ashkenazi. And now all the signs seem obvious - I've got a major Jew nose, a fairly Jew-y surname (variant of Solomon), and high verbal IQ typical of the kike. I've also got brown hair and red beard/mustache, another quintessentially Jewish trait. Basically, I cannot fucking believe no one thought to tell me.

Anyway, I'm going through a major identity crisis. I'm still Christian and majority Italian (50% italian / 28% kike / rest varied W. Europe) but now I know that I'm not white, and not only that, but I'm a fucking kike.

I am (was?) a full white nationalist, 14/88, gas the jews type. Now I know I wouldn't be let in a white ethnostate, and I don't intend to subvert a white movement, so my days of being members of WN groups and discussions is over obviously. But I don't care to go to Israel or join pro-Zionist groups, for obvious reasons.

Seriously depressed and lost. Any advice user?
>inb4 kill urself kike

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch
forums.moneysavingexpert.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you know you're Jewish, if you know the antisemitic stereotypes, why are you acting neurotic about this?

So what dude.

Ashkenazi just means original german. There are different types of jews. Ashkenazi are the least favored for their -actual- whiteness.

Being an ethnic jew is a whole difference

Because it completely upends my entire ethnic identity. Now all my WN friends would want nothing to do with me. And now I'm worried about having kids. I'm married to a white girl but if I tell her she will likely want a divorce, we both hate Jews... I can't blame her for not wanting little kikelets. At the same time, I HAVE to tell her. So no matter what, my life seems fucked.

>Being an ethnic jew
Ashkenazi Jewish IS ethnic Jewish.
You are correct there are different types of Jewish ethnicities, and Ashkenazi is the "whitest," but it's also the most devious and evil. The other ethnicities are generally too low IQ to be of any trouble.

It wouldn't if you had something more, something you achieved, to be proud of. Ethnonationalism is a form of nihilism.

Surprise OP. DNA tests are a jewish conspiracy.

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

If you're too lazy to read it all the tl;Dr is that these (((companies))) will tack on jewish results to damn near everyone to make everyone think they have a stake in fighting "anti-Semitism" .

Be like Gandalf instead of Saruman

It's zionist jews you should worry about, and by the way, ashkenazi jews aren't REAL jews. There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish as long as you hate the state of israel.

Lol op's last name is satan.

become catholic.

I dunno about that. I've accomplished plenty, I've got a Masters, good job, a great wife, great friends and family. I'm in good shape, have plenty of hobbies, including building our house almost entirely by myself with help from a few family friends.

But ethnic identity has been important too, I'm proud of my Italian heritage and I speak Italian, been there many times. I'm proud of what my ancestors accomplished and I consider Italians (and Greeks) to be the greatest people in the history of the world. I love history and I think ethnic identity is an important part of a stable psyche. Just my opinion.

Relax, Hitler himself had half Jews who where honorary Aryan.
So would you be.

>thinking DNA tests aren't run by kikes

You're an idiot, bud.

Hmm that's very interesting, thanks for the link. However, in my case, after getting the results I contacted my father and he confirmed that he is Jewish. Very Jewish.

you simply infiltrate your local mason lodge , deliver target information on / pol

Tip
>extra money you give for especially good service

becomes

>extra money you are expected to give under all circumstances

yeah, nah, fuck that.

join temple and get rich and enjoy being a jew.

>upends my ethnic identity
Then build your own identity and live your life you fucking loser.

the baptismal font is the true cure for your (((troubles))). no need to gas the kikes once they become good catholics.

if you are really jewish, you can get a free ticket to Israel and free housing & money, in exchange for nothing

I've never been tested but I think I'm in the same boat, OP.
>jew nose
>brown hair but red beard
>High verbal iq
The only difference is my last name isn't Salomon.
I know my dad's side of the family was jewish at one point before being inquisited.

I don't really give a fuck, OP, and neither should you.

I do have my own identity, addressed above. I believe Ethnic Identity to be an important part of a persons overall identity. I grew up in an Italian American family and was always taught the importance of Italian culture and being proud of it.

28% is quite a bit but I would suggest putting your raw data through some free testing companies and see how different your results are. The algorithms and sample populations leave you at the mercy of interpretation. My family tree has me at 76% mixed British/Irish and 15% Dutch and 9% Lithuanian, pic related are my results. Don't sweat it.

Also, aren't you only technically truly a jew if it's on your mother's side? You may have Jewish blood but you ain't a Jew senpai

The Jewish ethnicity is inherited matrilineally, according to the Kikes themselves. You're not one of them.

Both ethnically more jewish than you:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch

The problem with just going to Israel is that it's already firmly imbedded in me that Israel is an illegal country built on the backs of millions of dead whites, and I couldn't imagine supporting and contributing to that voluntarily.

I doubt I could ever adopt any sort of Jewish identity. I simply know too much.

Use your kike blood to get into their exclusive circle and jee as much money using them as you can then fuck them over
Just because you've got some turkey blood in you doesn't mean you can't do something worth a shit
Look at Miller, he's a Jew(though nobody has proven he's ashkenazi to me yet) and he's the god damn propaganda minister for Trump

I guess there is some genetical BS - The DNA tests can't tell you how in % jewish you are - this is some kind of nonsens - Tests with maps nad procentage are not trustworty only haplogrups is what really matter. Even so with such commitment sir you would be Ehrearier sir. No reason to shame.

And Trump is a shabbos goy puppet surrounded by Orthodox Jews. F U C K Trump!!

Those DNA testing groups are run by Jews who are trying to make everyone think they're not 100% European. I wouldn't trust it in the first place.

Prison rules. If you were in prison would you be absorbed into the white, black or latino gang?

That's what you are then.

hey famm just remember

Hitler was partially Jewish, it's not all so bad for you.

How accurate are those DNA tests anyway? I'm skeptical. Also, IMO, seething hatred is not the answer, awareness is. Hate is a very strong emotion that can blind you, interfere with rational thinking and ultimately eat you alive. Instead be aware, wary even and stay alert. Know thy enemy, know who they are and what they do. But feel nothing towards them, don't give into the emotion, don't give them that power over you. View your enemy as you would an inanimate object blocking your path. An obstacle, something that needs to be overcome. You'll see much clearer that way. So what if some dubious (in my paranoid mind) test shows you are 20% something you don't want to be? It's not like you were raised Jewish, are a part of their community, belong to any any of the Zionist groups or hold pro-Zionist views. You are not a part of any of that. You can still oppose Zionism, globalism and NWO - those will be the death of most of us and our countries as we know them. Not sure what to advise re: wife. Do you know for sure how she will react?

I have good news OP

Youre not Jewish. You're too stupid.

The genetic tests only test you maternal and paternal lineage leaving the vast majority of your ancestors unaccounted for.

Aka they are worthless.

You could be 75% Jewish or less than 1.

So KYS

>my WN friends
Fuck off kike

The first redpill is to realize all the data and fact you've seen on Sup Forums is false and all you had to do to prove that is to follow the first citation you could find (good luck with that in the first place).

If that's too hard a pill to swallow, the only thing left in your future is death. Be it by your own hands or those of they you now call friends.

>Emil_Maurice
yeah, the mischlings do give me some hope. However, in WN circles you almost unanimously see people saying that in the next ethnostate, there will be no mischlings. Understandably, they don't want to take any chances this time. Honestly I agree. Further, I really feel it'd be inappropriate for me to meddle in White affairs. Jews have fucked with every white movement in history, I feel like it'd be massively hypocritical of me to expect to be an exception. Who knows, maybe once I'm over the shock and depression I'll see it differently.

I think a Jew who is cognizant of his biological nature and history can be a good person. I do however believe that Jewish behavior is absolutely genetic and there's a strong argument to be made for getting rid of the bloodline altogether in a white ethnostate.

Go to Israel, become a proud jew. There is a home for you, you should be happy.

I'm aware that a lot of the anti-Jew things posted on Sup Forums are fake. But at the same time, a LOT of it is true. The Holocaust is a big one, that's fake as fuck. But the modern "Jewish Cabal" is mostly just a conspiracy. It is true that most rich people are Jews and they do their best to shift public opinion in their favor, but there isn't a master plan to wipe out whites. They just go where the money is. They're behind the migrant crisis because it's a huge source of money. They're for illegal migration because there's massive money in it. Even if it's true that those things were began by Jews w/ malicious intentions, most who tagged along are just in it for the shekels. imo

Amazon! An actual red-pilled individual! Did you know that your kind is about as rare on Sup Forums as a virgin 30 years old woman in America?

Also, do you have any forums or links of pro-Jewish places? I'd like to discuss my situation with them.

Jesus titty fucking Christ.
>lol all the Sup Forums stuff about jews is fake
>being Jewish is okay
>dude you're still one of us
The kikery in this thread is so obvious you could smell it with a regular nose.

I googled it for you and found chan.org.il, but it seems pretty dead and the jew zone is all in hebrew.

Yeah I googled too, I wasn't trying to imply that I'm too dumb to google. You just sounded like maybe you were Jewish.
They're hard to find. Or maybe I just haven't looked hard enough. Thanks

lol trusting (((them))) to return real results

Hitters driver was a half Jew. He had half Jews fighting for him. So your a self hating Jew. Good. Welcome.

I should've been clearer - after receiving the results I sent my dad an email asking him about it. He confirmed that he is Jewish. He said he thought he was 100% Jewish. But he must be less, since I came back 28%.

I would assume they are mostly in hebrew or yidish. Maybe you can try your local synagog, but I'd always be wary of what I say in real life, no matter (((who))) with.

In these situations I've seen usually the best advice is to find one particular ethnicity that is the majority traits you have and continue to breed within it. Re: If you are majority italian, stick with italians. The off-breeding of subraces even in Europe needs to stop.
Jews only really consider you to be full jew if you are within one deviation at the least (re: crypto, jew father) so they will not accept you either.

I'm married to an Italian girl. Full blown, grew up in Italy. I met her when I lived there for a few years.

She shares my dislike for Jews. I haven't told her yet, not sure if I will, but I think I should. She's alt-right too, she wants white babies. I feel it'd be very shitty of me to not tell her and have Jew-blood kids with her. Maybe she will not care, maybe she will, I don't know. They'd be decidedly Italian of course, 50% + 100% Italian parents. So it's not like Jew will be their majority ethnicity. It's probably not a big deal, I'm just still in shock mode a bit.

thanks for all the advice anons, i appreciate it.

the vibe seems to be that I'm making too big a deal out of this. that's comforting actually. I hope once I'm over the initial shock and disappointment I can just move on. I'll probably stop going to WN rallies and involving myself in their discussions, that seems to be the respectful thing to do.

if anyone knows an english Jewish imageboard or forum, please lemme know.

Move to Israel ,
Marry a Ethiopian nigger kikette,
Make as many mongrel children as possible,
Turn Israel in to a nigger country

Ryan Gosling was a Jewish Nazi in The Believer and he was pretty based

My grandpa was 20 something percent Jew and he was spared by the Nazis...

Even the fucking Nazis though that having a little Jew in you was OK.

Probably a troll thread

If not, either kill yourself, or become a proud zionist.

yeah thats cause no one would give a fuck about jews if they werent sadistic puppet masters

I'm ready to accept my Jewish overlords if we fail to purge them under Trump

>Also, aren't you only technically truly a jew if it's on your mother's side? You may have Jewish blood but you ain't a Jew senpai

Yes, I believe I'm not "technically" Jewish because it passes matriarchally. I don't understand it though.. Jew blood is Jew blood. Anyone know the details behind this?
My understanding is that I'm technically not one of them, but I'm also not white. I may be wrong.

they forge jew blood into dna tests to make goyim more sympathetic towards the jew

Not a troll thread. Seems like a weird thing to troll about, no?
I'd appreciate any advice you'd have for me. Know of any Jewish forums or imageboards? I'd like to share my situation with them and hopefully gain greater perspective into my heritage.

>I'm not "technically" Jewish because it passes matriarchally
Wrong. That's only according to Jewish belief, actual scientific knowledge tells us that genetics pass from both parents. No getting out of this one I'm afraid.

>high verbal IQ typical of the kike.

What a curse.

>gain greater perspective into my heritage.
You spent thousands of years playing the victim as the ugliest cunts known to man, what more is to be known?

Jews are so stubborn...

>genetics pass from both parents
Yeah I know, I was just wondering why (or if) Jews still believe "Jewishness" still passes only through the mother. Would I be allowed to move to Israel with patrial lineage only?

>Would I be allowed to move to Israel with patrial lineage only
Don't know, but why would you want to?

>What a curse.
Wasn't suggesting it's a curse. It's merely a common trait of the Jew - high verbal IQ, poor math IQ.

Could be worse, could be a nigger..

Exploit the Jews' own system nigga. Join a synagogue, make Jew connections, get in good with the local Jewish elite. Then leak your discoveries here.

I don't believe I would want to, as stated above. I don't think I could support an illegal state build on the corpses of millions of innocent dead whites.
I was just asking for sake of argument. If I'm not an "official Jew" in the sense that I wouldn't be welcome in Israel, that's a small victory I suppose.

You can get an Israeli citizenship if you can prove one of your grandparents is jewish. I know a guy who came from russia with just 1 jewish grandparent.

Don't think there are any Jewish message boards worth visiting. There are Israeli ones, but only in Hebrew.

According to Jewish law you're not jewish, though. but a lot of people like you convert without a problem. No idea why anyone would want to do that unless you live in a shitty third world country and want to immigrate to israel.

If you want to know about judaism, there are plenty of jewish communities in the US you can contact.

>an illegal state build on the corpses of millions of innocent dead whites.
Let's just get real before we move on, no state is illegal because the state decides the law. Immoral maybe, but not illegal. Unless you're one of those that think the US has some divine right to LARP as the world police.

>Don't think there are any Jewish message boards worth visiting
forums.moneysavingexpert.com

Grandpa or Grandma?

Our ancestors have saddled us with massive problems. We need to stop the mixing and stop the pain. Your kids will be even less kike until eventually its barely a blip on the chart, and full italian. That is the future you should strive for, for them.

Doesn't matter. The guy I know had just 1 jewish grandpa. I saw him in the army showers and he wasn't even circumcized

I'm really curious how accurate these mail in tests are. How and who do they match it all with

>be OP
>find nearest bridge and jump off

You're only considered Jewish if it's from your Mothers side. Congrats Hitler.

fair enough. by illegal i meant it was mostly founded on the holocaust lie. obviously the wheels were in motion before then, but I do believe the holocaust was absolutely essential in its growth and the world tolerating it.

interesting. I thought they were much stricter about it. So my ~50% Ashkenazi father would definitely qualify me. is the whole "matriarchal" thing a relic of the olden days?
Also, I thought Israel was a pretty nice place? You seem to not like it.

>fathers side
well your not jewish, congrats. if it was on your mother's side....

what percentage of jew are you

>I've also got brown hair and red beard/mustache, another quintessentially Jewish trait.

No it isnt

>wasnt even circumsized
:0 I fukin am

Hitler has full blown Jews serving with him, 1/4 means nothing, your child will be 1/8. The problem with Jews is genetic, but I don't think even the most extreme "antisemites" would say it's 100% genetic, they would likely say 80-90%+. Although a more realistic guess would be in the 40-60% range with certain outliers existing.

>I'm really curious how accurate these mail in tests are.
I wonder that too. However, in my case it doesn't really matter. I got these results then asked my dad if he was Jewish, which he confirmed. I never knew him at all growing up, only saw him a few times. Hadn't spoken to him in over a decade. Lives across the country. My sister is close with him though. It's very strange it never came up, but he was totally atheist and doesn't care about his ethnicity at all, I guess.

You're two generations from pure blood. Just make sure you breed white.

You retard, Italians aren't white.

You'd be gassed regardless, doubly so now.

Don't worry you don't get the camps, mischling.

Enjoy the high verbal IQ and renounce Israel

Israel is not a bad place. I lived in western Europe for a few years and came back here because it's much less degenerate, almost no crime here in comparison to Europe and people here are not dumb SJWs. Also the economy here is now better than in the past.

I think westerners would hate it here because the culture here is too different. Most of the American people I knew in the army left as soon as they finished their army service. The russians, south americans and french usually stayed in Israel more.

I think America might be better. Not Europe, though.

Don't be retarded. The Jewish mindset doesn't outweigh biology.

>by illegal i meant it was mostly founded on the holocaust lie
Yes, of course.
>but I do believe the holocaust was absolutely essential in its growth and the world tolerating it.
Without doubt. This is exactly why lolocaust denial is so harshy punished in more and more places, because if too many people start to deny the holocaust then Israel crumbles and the Muslims at the fence obliterate half the global Jewish population.

>No it isnt
Yes it is. Men having brown hair and red facial hair is a very common Ashkenazi Jewish trait. Other ethnicities have it too. Feel free to google if you don't believe me.
28% Ashkenazi

and now you see why this racial purity shit is retarded

You're majority White/Italian, user. Even if you were a half Jew, its not that big of a deal really. Just dont be a backstabbing kike. Support WN.

And dont listen to those cunts that parrot "one drop rule". They are fucking idiots.

No worries user, actions always speak louder than words. You're more White than half of the white guys I grew up with that married Asian.

>1/4 jew
You'll be ok as long as you DON'T GET SNEAKY. Resist your mischling urges, tell your wife and you will be accepted.

If a variety of ethnicties have it then it isnt quintessentially jewish