prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTheDxP3zvo
archive.is/sC2JK#selection-558.0-870.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awoo

>*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

>*TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017*

>In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Yuma, Arizona. In the afternoon, the President will participate in a tour of U.S. Customs and Border Protection equipment. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in a meet and greet with Marines. The President will then depart Yuma, Arizona, en route to Phoenix, Arizona. In the evening, the President will participate in a Make America Great Again rally.

DO YOU FEEL IT

>I AM GOING TO LET MY GENERALS FIGHT WARS
WHAT THE FUCK,THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.....HE'S DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO!!!!

Why did you bomb that airfield? be honest, you neocon kikes

>tfw severe Awootism

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Jerry Falwell of Liberty University was fantastic on @foxandfriends. The Fake News should listen to what he had to say. Thanks Jerry!"
>Judge shot outside Ohio courthouse returns fire; suspect killed
>Report claims Secret Service is 'nearly' spent due to Trump's frequent trips
>Report claims Trump will send 4,000 extra soldiers to Afghanistan
>Man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up Confederate statue
AFTERNOON
>Secret Service says 'We have funding to protect Trump through September'
>Mattis makes statement on U.S.S. John S. McCain incident
>Pence watches solar eclipse with students at the United States Naval Observatory
>Trump, Melania, and Barron watch eclipse at WH
>Trump looks at the eclipse with no safety glasses (THE MADMAN!)
>Democrats target 80 House seats for 2018
EVENING
>Clinton paid aide Huma Abedin nearly $65G from campaign funds since defeat
>Dems urge Mattis to rename military bases honoring Confederate leaders
>Trump administration dismisses climate change advisory panel
>Trump tweets: "Join me live from Fort Myer in Arlington, Virginia. 45.wh.gov/FortMyer"
>Trump gives Address to the Nation on Afghanistan
>Says his initial response was to leave Afghanistan but has since changed his mind
>Urges Pakistan and India to do more
>Says Pakistan will pay for harboring terrorists
>Does not give a timetable for conflict
>Gives no mention of an additional 4,000 troops
>McCain and Graham praise speech
>Fox says that a senior U.S. official confirmed Trump signed off on sending an additional 4,000 troops to Afghanistan

Alright! Place Your Bets! How Many MOABS Will Be Dropped In Afghanistan?

Try again!

Did somebody say MeguMOABs?
youtube.com/watch?v=oTheDxP3zvo

Post timestamp of when Trump said he will continue propping up the afghan government and send more soldiers and I'll delete my Sup Forums account

Ouch...

The shilling wave wasn't really annoying. I think they're losing interest. Someone needs to tell /Britpol/ Trump called their country out.

What did everyone think of the speech?
He seemed to emote more than usual.

Thank you NNTNN.

EMPTY THE BIN

I don't remember him talking about bombing empty airfields, maybe he decided to do that after having a conversation with mr. shekelstein

trump is a kike!

>Trump retweeting Marco "I hate White People" Rubio

It's over

JEBHEADS

UNITE!

POST YOUR /JEBS/

>JEBHEADS UNITE
>JEBHEADS UNITE

>Washington Post article before speech: trump EXPECTED to announce troop increase
>updates story immediately after speech, behind first/original URL
>Trump announces new plan for Afghanistan that calls for troop increase
>He didn't announce any fucking troop increase
>He didn't call for any troop increase
>smugfucks already caught out by their own pre-speech smug shilling and assumptions

AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH-

>FUCK YOUR TIMETABLES, FUCK YOUR TROOP SCHEDULES, WE DO WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE WANT BECAUSE GET FUCKED
>I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY FUCKING DO OR HOW THEY RUN THEIR SHIT, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A PROBLEM FOR US IN THE LONG RUN FUCK ALL THE GOATS YOU WANT
>CALLING OUT MOTHERFUCKING PAKISTAN
>CALLING OUT MOTHERFUCKING PAKISTAN IN AS MANY GOD DAMNED WORDS
>LOOPING IN FUCKING INDIA
>MOTHERFUCKING INDIA

He just upended the loo and dumped the shit on the Pakis AND the fucking Chink cocksuckers that back them. After sixteen motherfucking years of handling these backstabbing Osama-hiding COCKSUCKERS with kid gloves and SENDING THEM FUCKING MONEY AFTER WE CAUGHT THE CUNTS HIDING TRIPLESATAN, finally, FINALLY, TRUMP IS KICKING THESE FUCKING SHITHEELED COCKSUCKERS IN THE GODDAMN NADS

NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY, NO MORE GLOBAL KEK

The amount of asses blown the FUCK out by this speech tonight. Holy shit. Holy SHIT. And the cherry on top was how he handled the WAAH WAAAAH NO WERZ WAAAH isolationist fuckwits: he put it in terms even a fucking ten year old could understand.

>YOU CAN'T UNSHIT THE TURD, ASSHOLES
>SOMEONE'S GOTTA FLUSH IT, AND SINCE THOSE OTHER TWO CUNTS WERE USELESS, IT'S UP TO ME

Fuck. I'm going to have a raging boner for the rest of the goddamn night. And you know it was a good speech because the fucking shills are out in full force here and slide threads are cropping up fucking EVERYWHERE. Asses are absolutely BLASTED.

however many Trump/Mattis wants

>Washington Post article before speech: trump EXPECTED to announce troop increase
>updates story immediately after speech, behind first/original URL
>Trump announces new plan for Afghanistan that calls for troop increase
>He didn't announce any fucking troop increase
>He didn't call for any troop increase
>smugfucks already caught out by their own pre-speech smug shilling and assumptions

AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH-

>FUCK YOUR TIMETABLES, FUCK YOUR TROOP SCHEDULES, WE DO WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE WANT BECAUSE GET FUCKED
>I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY FUCKING DO OR HOW THEY RUN THEIR SHIT, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A PROBLEM FOR US IN THE LONG RUN FUCK ALL THE GOATS YOU WANT
>CALLING OUT MOTHERFUCKING PAKISTAN
>CALLING OUT MOTHERFUCKING PAKISTAN IN AS MANY GOD DAMNED WORDS
>LOOPING IN FUCKING INDIA
>MOTHERFUCKING INDIA

He just upended the loo and dumped the shit on the Pakis AND the fucking Chink cocksuckers that back them. After sixteen motherfucking years of handling these backstabbing Osama-hiding COCKSUCKERS with kid gloves and SENDING THEM FUCKING MONEY AFTER WE CAUGHT THE CUNTS HIDING TRIPLESATAN, finally, FINALLY, TRUMP IS KICKING THESE FUCKING SHITHEELED COCKSUCKERS IN THE GODDAMN NADS

NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY, NO MORE GLOBAL KEK

The amount of asses blown the FUCK out by this speech tonight. Holy shit. Holy SHIT. And the cherry on top was how he handled the WAAH WAAAAH NO WERZ WAAAH isolationist fuckwits: he put it in terms even a fucking ten year old could understand.

>YOU CAN'T UNSHIT THE TURD, ASSHOLES
>SOMEONE'S GOTTA FLUSH IT, AND SINCE THOSE OTHER TWO CUNTS WERE USELESS, IT'S UP TO ME

Fuck. I'm going to have a raging boner for the rest of the goddamn night. And you know it was a good speech because the fucking shills are out in full force here and slide threads are cropping up fucking EVERYWHERE. Asses are absolutely BLASTED.

Sure hope we don't accidentally more of your beloved Tiger Forces.

two good posts from previous thread, easy to share screenshots coming

>Fox says that a senior U.S. official confirmed Trump signed off on sending an additional 4,000 troops to Afghanistan
Sounds like someone is getting fired.

and second one

80 seats?
WTF I would be surprised at 20

You know what's annoying? Having your airfield bombed. Cut that shit out

0tfw Pakistan and Israel nuke each other

>BASED TRUMP ALLOWING THE MILITARY TO DROP MORE BOMBS AND SEND MORE TROOPS OVERSEAS

>JUST LIKE HE PROMISED IN THE CAMPAIGN

>DEEP STATE NEOCONS BTFO

ahhahahahahahahahahaha

*breathes in*

AHAHAHHHAHAPPFPFPFPFPFHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

THANK YEW SHAWN
>Democrats target 80 House seats for 2018
HAHAHA

>Let's pull out like Obama did in Iraq
>Let's telegraph the day, time and hour we will do this
>Let's also tell them the type of weapons available, the supply route and the spies
>I don't live in any reality besides the internet!
Going to have to start adding more flags to this picture.

>/sg/aussie retard now has to screencap his own posts
Sad!

I wish he'd have slipped some heat in for the Saudis

Do you think Trump looked up earlier because he saw these repeating numbers?

Okay, honest answers here. What is it going to take so we can leave Afghanistan once and for all and not have it collapse back into a shitheap?

Nothing he's doing makes sense. What's his end goal - just mass hysteria? Because he's failing at even that, the only hysteria is within the MSM and his own paid protestors. Regular people literally could not care less about Charlottesville or any other riot antifa goes on.

>kill their families
>what did he mean by this?

wtf i love war now

Trump just basically adopted Nixon's approach to Vietnam, widen the theater, bomb them to the table, accept some kind of tenuous peace agreement as victory and get out.

Problem is, the North Vietnamese just waited and then achieved their objective anyway. And allowing the Taliban a path to legitimacy as Trump hinted at would basically mean the same in future.

Trump just basically admitted the war is a failure and we're just looking for an exit now.

I suspect this means the US will no longer allow the Taliban a winter reprieve, so we will probably see a period of escalated bombing pretty soon.

I also suspect the CIA will try to contact the Taliban and split their leadership and militant wings, with India focused on depriving the latter of shelter through economic pressure on Pakistan.

And while China was not mentioned, they will beef up their border defense, both to answer India and prevent the Taliban from crossing towards Xinjiang.

not sure if banter or >american geometry

Does anyone know where this number comes from? Its more likely Trump primaries more Republicans out than Dems picking it up

you're right...there were probably people on that empty air field before they told them they'd be bombing it.....this injustice can't be ignored

Vote in an actual non-interventionist like Ron or Rand Paul.

>>Democrats target 80 House seats for 2018

Poor pole

Reduced to shilling and shitposting for his pierogi ration

Press F to donate 44 cents

He fucking said in 2015 he's not going to leave. Fuck these lying sacks of shit.

He's retweeted worse desu

All the Civnat stuff can be waved off as him not wanting a civil war. Calling out Pakistan, saying no more nation building and democracies was also nice.
Eva, stop acting like a drugged up kurwa.

>I stay up to late
>Go on to many dates
>At least that's what people sayy oo oo
Why is this song performed by Trump so perfect? All he has to do is

Shake It Off.

happened on 1st foreign trip behind closed doors user

>PAVEMENT BTFO

The good guys are going to win. Sorry, kikes!

It's another episode of eva thinks it's hilarious to ironically shill

>By keeping his promises, Trump is breaking his promises
I love idiots

Trump said if the Afghans don't help more we'll leave.

A communist saying vote for Koch paid shills who routinely shilled for amnesty and open borders for trade.

>Gets the noggin joggin,

thanks nntnn

it's going to take someone like Trump who is willing to forgo political points and just fix the damn place so nobody ever needs to go back

He's old and senile but his heirs are soyboy hipster faggotrons, so he's desperately clinging to life and trying to run shit like it's still the 80s.

What else is new

fucking pranked

Saudi already purged and changed crown inheritance already, more is being done.

Please, I'm begging you. Eat the snickers...

Give control of the situation to india or pakistan and leave terrorists as weak as possible

it's another episode of "neocon kike puppet bombs an airfield in the name of greater isreal"

I'm sorry, he's here to make america great again. My mistake!

Where did he promise he would bomb based assad's airfields, asshole?

>it's another Eva spams the same shit for 12 hours episode
>40 posts by this ID

>aussie
>flag is new zealand

>flag

>supporting ISIS
Fucking traitor. You must use contraception, too, huh?

It's all so tiresome

Why are you communists so antisemitic?

Ron and Rand Paul have to be the absolute dumbest when it comes to immigration. Great on everything else though

listen to Satan, Poland

When did he drop the meme flag?

No, these ones.

open border libertarianism doesn't even make sense

WHEN. WILL. IT. END?

no sweetie, trump made contradictory statements on Afgh so he was gonna break his promises either way.

fuuuuuuucking helll.

From the article I read, it was saying that they know they won't get them all, but they're going after that many in an attempt to get as many as possible. They're sticking with the strategy of just throwing money at the races and hoping that wins it for them.

trump is doing plenty of listening to kikes, alright

based ivanka!

>white genocide is okay if you aren't bombing muslims

Bad on trade.

hopefully after the axe that shit show with timpf, move the five back to an early time, and give Laura Ingraham her own show in between Tucker and Hannity

I think his autism actually drives shills away.

Because everyone was making fun of him I think. Now he actually pretends he never had it and "memeflags are cancer" or whatever.

Not enough. Place should be glassed, only way to make it peaceful.

>changed inheritance

Oh really? What's the skinny with that?

Is it because the Snickers was brown? I just want old Poland back...

how was trump's speech?

also tell the poster above and below me to stop spooning. it's violating my N.A.P

we can only hope they call everyone nazis some more. that should really bring in the votes.

Fuck memeflags and fuck communist people.

They'd just be asking to become a terrorist factory. I actually wouldn't be surprised if that's what they want.

I want specifics. What does Afghanistan need to be in order for us to leave it the hell alone already?
>inb4 a sea of glass

Its dumb to have the most powerful nation on earth with unquestionable dominance and not flex some nationalism

reminder that drumpf is race mixed, and so are a*ericans

based assad is 100% white

It was okay, Pakis either bend the knee or suffer having poo thrown at them.