What is the most "Redpilled" food? Why?

What is the most "Redpilled" food? Why?

None it's fucking food

because picking them gives you exercise and they are delicious and good for the skin.

semen

high protein and testosterone

Since when does Sup Forums care about skin?

Bread.
Actual European bread.
Not that sweet cake shit they sell in USA that turns you into a woman.

Why? Rice is more land efficient. Why not rice as a source of carbs?

LOTS of greens
Berries, citrus fruit
Fat fat fat; olive oil, coconut oil, butter, nuts, avocadoes
Lean chicken, occasional beef
Brown rice, sweet potatoes

Eat all that for a week and you'll be glowing

Should I also eat LEAF lettuce?

>Not caring about your looks and health
It is part of the core individual duty's to the group in NatSoc.

Apricot seeds

Why?

blablabla

yes you need some of this stuff sometimes but not as often as everyone would like you to believe

you do realise that there are people on the world (tribes etc) that never consume any greens at all and are perfectly healthy?

i thought this was supposed to be a red pill on food, not just retards regurgitating health advice from reddit

It is. Maybe you have some health advice?

Meat. Because it is the only food with all neccesary nutrients needed to live at full health and energy. Plus creatine, glucosamine, collagen for them gains. Jews do not want you to know this.

Yeah. Thanks for your input.

>sweet potato
Am I the only one that every sweet potato I buy is full of round burrows and I have to trash it. Even one I bought the same day. They are my favorite but I'm sick of wasting $3 on garbage sweet potatoes.

Steak you retarded shill.

it would turn into a huge ramble

GRASS FED meat, very important difference. You will not get the digestive enzymes you need to properly digest and use all of the meat's macro and micronutrients together with all of that other good stuff you mentioned without the proper enzymes

this goes for food in general, with all the processed stuff barely any food groups contain their raw digestive enzymes (which is why some people prefer to eat raw food because then those enzymes are still intact) i don't advocate eating processed raw meat by the way, you will become very sick from this so you can only do this from healthy grass fed beef that did not get treated with any hormones or other shit

>tribes
Every tribe person looks like absolute shit and is scrawny as fuck and also manlets. Why would you use this as a bar for health lmao.

The superior seed from your local african bull, but only if you're white because you have to pay for the sins of the white man.

>enzymes
>meat

Enzymes are proteins and do not survive heat you retarded fuck. Heat causes proteins to denature.