TRUMP: 4,000 US TROOPS TO AFGHANISTAN

BUSH'S THIRD TERM CON FUCKING FERMED

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/899811018444034049

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/21/trump-to-unveil-afghanistan-strategy-in-pivotal-speech.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't vote foe george w trump. I disavow

jeez 4000 is such a big number, wooooahhh someone tell me what to think bro

desu more like Bush's fifth term

>jeez 4000 is such a big number, wooooahhh someone tell me what to think bro

>desu more like Bush's fifth term

But Obama wasn't socially conservative like them.

There was no number given of troops or even IF there will be new troops. Why do so many people lie? is it because so many sheep don't check facts and allow themselves to be brainwashed?

>There was no number given of troops

It was announced weeks ago it was 4,000 and Fox reported that white house official said Trump already approved it.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/21/trump-to-unveil-afghanistan-strategy-in-pivotal-speech.html

what do you even do there

I don't think Trump is personally all that socially conservative but because he has thrown his lot in with the republicans he has to cater to them. Tbh Trump probably doesn't have any personal politics, I see him as more of an opportunist.

As far as the War on Terror goes, the past three presidents have had the same approach.

>expand American hegemony
>intrude on privacy
>grow government

As far as I'm concerned all three presidents were statists regardless of where they stood on gay marriage.

Trump is going to "fight to win it" in Afghanistan. And there is no cap to the number of troops it will take.

Bush 3.0 confirmed.

>I don't think Trump is personally all that socially conservative but because he has thrown his lot in with the republicans he has to cater to them.

It doesn't matter if they are personally for whatever, Reagan had gay friends but let thousands die as he did nothing as the AIDs epidemic kills their community and didn't say anything till the last year of his presidency or something.

WTF I LOVE NEOCONS NOW

Not Bush, its the deep state, these troops or whoever will die for Israel just like you all work and slave to send Israel tens of billions of your tax dollars every year so they can continue to fund operations to undermine your government.

In Afghanistan? Nothing, it's an unwinnable war and none of the politicians want to bite the bullet and withdraw.

Afghanistan is a shit sandwich of a country and that's never going to change.

>Not Bush, its the deep state

Why not both? Bush, Trump, and Obama all seem to be people who wouldn't care if we had more troops to die over there. After all it's not Trump's kids dying.

4,000... priming the pump before he drafts gen z and diarrheas the alt right into an endless war.

Afghanistan has lots of minerals, there is the pipeline they are going to finish soon that goes thought Afghanistan, and keeping the opium drug trade alive is key.

>you all work and slave

I got off that scam 15 years ago.

Haven't earned or taken a dollar since.

I made a mistake with my vote. I'm so sorry.
I honestly just wanted the wall.

>"i hate everything that obama did in afghanistan"
>"which is why i am going to do the exact same thing he did for the past eight years"

Make Afghanistan Great Again

4,000 is fuck all

its like a no win situation, get job and we fund Israel and their wars.

Dont get job and cant fund our fun lifestyles :(
They ruin everything.

Get ready for some Blackstone!

>I made a mistake with my vote. I'm so sorry.
>I honestly just wanted the wall.
Yeah me too kind of. Though Hillary would be worse. I was expecting Trump to go after the neocons, not work with them. When he talked about ending ISIS, I thought he was redpilled enough to know the CIA and Israel were funding them, and he'd go after those organizations.

Oh well, Bush 3.0 it is. And of course /ptg/ defends this shit.

What are you getting at user?

>4,000 is fuck all
There is no cap to how many troops, but Trump vows victory and to do whatever is needed. Basically same strategy as Bush.

their the good guys senpai.

I will NEVER touch The Orb, even though its mysterious glow seduces and beguiles.

George Bush probably had like 0 gay friends yet he has probably done more towards AIDS relief than any president since the disease was discovered. I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make.

I think Trump the man is willing to fold on most social conservative issues but nobody is willing to play ball with him. It would be so easy for a democrat to sway him if they actually cared, but they don't. They would rather piss him off and call him a racist.

>This means it's true

didnt u make this same exact thread lastnight?

Its only 4k more troops.

Guard the drug shipments.

>didnt u make this same exact thread lastnight?

Yes because even before he announced I knew what he was going to say.

>I suck cock

>I thought he was redpilled enough to know the CIA and Israel were funding them
Oh he knows, that's how you know he bowed to the swamp, shieeet. If we know, then he definitely knows.

>And of course /ptg/ defends this shit.
Trump could shit into their mouths and they would thank their master.

Wow thats so.....uninteresting....

WHAnon already confirmed it would be over by Christmas. Ignore faggot OP and get comfy for tomorrow's Happening.