Anarchy

Can it work Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to go back to feudalism. Thanks tho

My gun is bigger than yours. Give me your carrots.

kek
Feudalism had states, kingdoms, empires, laws, etc.

Only if humans stop being corruptible. Which they won't.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs

uh uh uh uh
ok fampai

Sounds like government

>implying people have to be assigned to do this or that
States already do that, the reason they exists is via people dominating others. Anarchy would imply anyone could make a shirt in exchange for food.

of the individual

no. bc you and people like you are too lazy.
t. a business owner of 20 years
I wont be giving all my money to you """"""voluntarily""""""" bc you and yours are too dumb to make an income.

Ok, now let me give you money for them and give 10% to the state for keeping the road I used to walk here in good condition.

Hell no, that's the dumbest shit I ever seen.

Fucking retard.

Sure, but like any form of government, there are preconditions. If you were to switch over-night it would not be pretty. There needs to be a general transition to libertarianism, minarchy, etc.

If you were in a functioning anarchist state, you probably wouldn't think about it ever.

what state?
Yep

If there was a transition to anarchy roads would still exists as they already do. If people waned to improve them or take a section as a toll road they could.

And what do you think comes after the brief state of anarchy?

The problem with the voluntary part is that there WILL be lazy fucks who refuse to help but take full advantage of the services other people create. If you don't believe my try living in a share house.

Ancoms don't believe in the NAP.

Simple, evict free-riders.

Small scale yes, national scale no.

Massive cons (Depending on the type of anarchistic system)
>Technological and medical development would stagnate heavily
>Issues of insuring goods, services, vehicles, etc are up to code and that the code for one group is the same for another
>Issues with law enforcement and dealing with extreme criminal cases such as serial killers, murders of passion, and kleptomania
Biggest issue with anarchists is that they believe that under anarchy nobody would do such things because they wouldn't have to which is full blooded false.
>Rogue state issues
Such as a group deciding to go back to form and take over territory
>Freeloader issues
Too many people who don't care or won't want to work = everyone getting fucked
>Public works issues
Roads, buildings, etc. With everything being voluntary you'll be low on people to do it. I'm willing to bet 80% of construction workers, masons, etc are only doing it because they need to.

Always reminded me of the Minutemen from Fallout 4. They're basically an anarchy with a dash of federation but are/were completely incapable of dealing with large scale issues and the issues of everyone just looking out for their own rather than others for the most part.

It will never work and anyone who advocates for anarchism is an edgy teenager?

There's nuance in determining who is really a freeloader. Do retirees count? disabled people? people who were injured at work?

Typically freeloader refers to people who have the capability to work (physically, mentally, etc) but refuse to because they don't want to.

It worked for the K*rds
But I highly doubt it would work in a shitskin country

So no thanks

Anarchy would only work if everyone could be self sufficient.
Truthfully anarchy has a chance if a whole bunch of people die. leaving only like the prepper type alive who can plant their own crops and skin bears and shit like that.
Maybe after us and the Norks fight and all the major population centers get nuked and all the welfare niggers and people with no decernable skills die we can give anarchy a shot. Until then it's for faggot edgelord teens who shop at hot topic