Just ordered my ancestry DNA kit. Have any of you done this? What were your thoughts...

Just ordered my ancestry DNA kit. Have any of you done this? What were your thoughts? Have the results changed your perspective on life or is it not a thought of anymore? Inb4 weaponized genetic viruses.

It was fun, exciting waiting for my data to load.

Changed no perspectives for me, expected 50/50 Irish-Italian, did not get that.

I was intredasted to know my results, many regins I didn't expect at all, though ancestry's format sorta sucks compared to 23andme

>yfw they use these to find subjects who are compatible with Animus.
You wont relive Churchill through me kikes!

lol 0.00X% ashkenazi subhuman

Also, make sure you download your raw data, you can upload it to other sites(GEDmatch is good) to be analyzed for different markers or algorithms.

Willingly giving your DNA to the Jews. I don't even....

If you have Ashkenazi genes you probably have a higher than average IQ

Ashkenazi aren't even "real" jews, IIRC they were european converts

Ashkenaz, son of Gomer, son of Japeth, son of Noah.

I'll bet your test will show some ashkenazi genes.

These tests are pushing some sort of agenda or what?

I'm hesitant to do this because who the fuck knows what they're gonna do with my DNA. 3creepy5me

watch out, here come the fear-mongering fags that:
1) have wild imaginations and think the Jews are going to steal your DNA and create clones (why the fuck would you not want this to happen???)
2) don't know how to buy completely anonymously

Good, goy. Here's your RFID I chip, for your convenience of course.

Not sure what the fuck (2) is supposed to mean. I don't think we need to send your DNA in, I can already tell you're part nigger.

Also the Jews are going to mess with the results. If you are too white they will put some POC DNA in there.

I did National Geographic's test, and they said my ancestors were from Africa. WTF? Someone named "Y-chromosomal Adam" and "mitochondrial Eve." The Jews did this.

Jews will fuck with the results say you had an ancestor from Siberia or congo.

>tfw you have an ancestor from Siberia and you don't need a DNA test to prove it

Too bad that doesn't qualify me for Native gibs in leafland.

How do you do that?

I'm probably going to use 23andme next.

Nah, I know my familys roots and my dna is in police database.

Yessss... good goy.... give your DNA to the FBI......

They would've gotten it eventually. They already have my finger print on file. I also might be a European Jew.

Sort of. I learned that my ancestors followed war. And that many of my ancestors fought for Catholicism. I'm not very religious but now I have the feeling that if I were to abandon my faith that my ancestors would be pissed.

My parents got the DNA tests. We always thought we were Irish on both sides. DNA test showed my mothers side and my father's side followed the same path, but only in after middle ages. My mother's ancestors were citizens of the Roman Empire with hits just about all over the Mediterranean. Father's side was in what is now Germany dating all the way back to their earliest genetic markers. Mother's side came to Germania in the last centuries of the Roman empire. Then later in the middle ages they both fought for the Holy Roman Empire and left for Ireland. Stayed there long enough to endure the english and potato famine and left just in time to be drafted off the boat into the Union Army and fight in the American Civil war.

Also the test told my father that he has the highest possible amount of neanderthal DNA that they can test for.

I am Nimrod. They won't come for me. I will take it.

Yeah I found out my dad is almost as British as he is French. Just imagine his French face when he found out he's Anglo. Other than that, nothing surprising, I am 100% white. French-Anglo, with a small hint of Scandinavian (about 1%) and a bit of Mediterranean (5%).

Do you have to give your name and info? Couldn't you just send in payment and the DNA? Say your name is "Mike Jones"?

more like jews racemixed themselves into oblivion and now every fifth european is 0.0000001% jewish

>give away your DNA to the jews
>WHILE PAYING FOR THE PRIVILEGE
255% cuck

what is it with the number of DNA test shilling the last month? fucking retards, if you give up your DNA you deserve whatever happens to you

I don't recall the exact route, but it's an option somewhere in the settings/help areas. It's easy though, you just get a file, and you upload that to the other sites.

It confirmed for me that I am miscegenated mystery meat. Still hate nigs and still hate kikes.

It's awesome. I was adopted. Told i was polish, jewish and Irish. Turns out, no jewish, mostly scandanavian, the rest irish, English.
I hate my adopted parents for lying to me.

That's a really silly thing to lie about as well what was their end game kek

They were/are assholes.
You guys my senpai now.

And my adopted mother would fantasize that she was Barbara Streisand. (Hence the love for all things jewish i think...) Feminism rotted her brain.

It's possible that's what they were told by other sources. It's also possible the birth parents were religiously jewish, but not genetically.

>

I was surprised i have scandinavian blood mixed in with the anglo and italian i already knew about.

Nope. New mom was seriously nuts. Met some bio sibs recently... Presbyterians. Both really tall/Nordic looking.

Incestory DNA

Honestly, I don't care, but I was happy to have my genetic test done. With it, I was able to verify my genealogy research and add new genetic cousins. Also found out my family were original colonists- some of those tests have genetic "communities"... it's cool.

Why are these suddenly becoming super-popular?