Why did the Jews fail in brainwashing you like the rest of white people...

Why did the Jews fail in brainwashing you like the rest of white people. I went through the Jewish indoctrination system in school and in college.but they weren't able to brainwash me like the rest of my white friends. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zS8nD0UdaVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luck?
Intelligence?
Passion?
You tell me, OP. It can be anything that sets you apart.

you probably don't have any anglo blood in you.
anglos are a cancerous fake white people that submit to everything and anything powerful.

Stop pretending white people exist in the US

They did brainwash me, then I studied econ, realized the international banking system is a fraud, and then just kept following the breadcrumbs until I ended up here.

That why the kikes used the (((british empire)) as their tool for global domination.

This.

The same applies to Aussies btw.

fuck off toothpaste this isn't a kangaroo flag

They did.
Then I accidentally clicked on Sup Forums. Four years later I know the truth.

O Neg blood type.
No rhesus (ape) protein, higher intelligence, latent psychic ability.

Skip on back to the shire now Dildo Faggins

That's what I've been wondering my whole redpilled life... My entire extended family is 100% Jew-controlled bluepilled, but for whatever reason I am not.
How did I dodge the kikes?

Same reason dare made me want to try drugs. Never trusted the people in charge. Turns out LSD is fucking awesome

I was exposed to niggers at a very young age, and they tried to attack me. I knew from that day they were savages.

alot of lsd and mushrooms.

I read a lot, so I distrusted the government from an early age. Also I fucking despised how the Holocaust was constantly shoved down the throats of my peers and I, and how every race has endured suffering but the Jewish and negro "suffering" was the only ones that the education deemed important enough to constantly teach us about. I didn't actually start studying the JQ until I was 18 or so, but I disliked blacks ever since moving to a public school and seeing how vastly different it was from private. I made the connections easily, and this was also during a massive influx of niggers from Louisiana, (the absolute worst kind) after Katrina and Bush's "No Child Left Behind" policies.

Everything about what they were pushing just felt off

Aside from that my family was very tight knit Irish and very racist.

Other people just completely offer they're children up to the system and whatever it teaches, they never stood a chance

>saving a thumbnail

Autism.

>jews fear the samurai

Kek

A lot of this too

Jews were Put into camps and genocided...Why?

Nobody ever gave a sensible answer

It's critical thinkers they can't seduce.
Your frontal lobe is apparently in good working order.

usually the programming fails because you already have a religion or an identity. otherwise you're a mind control slave 4 lyfe!

They didn't fail desu they got me good, wasn't until i eventually ended up here.

My parents let me watch American history X then made me leave during the rape scene when I was 8. That and I'm naturally a contrarian so my libfag teachers and parents just pushed me more to the right.

Because you lack self steem.

My mom is a southern Democrat who nonetheless always taught me that white guilt is bullshit.

I saw American History X when I was about 12 and absorbed all of the red pills contained within and secretly loved everything about black and white Edward Norton except for the actual swastika imagery

Even though I considered myself liberal in high school and college (during the Bush years) I always thought a lot of aspects of the left were cringeworthy and I never took it seriously.

I majored in history and minored in English. Seeing how ignorant most of my liberal friends were when it came to history, and seeing how their paper thin grasp on history informed their retarded opinions was a huge turnoff. Realizing that my English classes were quite literally Marxist propaganda AND the actual subject the class purportedly was about was a huge turnoff too.

I finally noticed a clean break between me and the left during the Trayvon Martin bullshit. Discovered Sup Forums and Sup Forums around then too and been here ever since

I was a brainwashed zombie, but I broke the programming. That's what "red-pill" is.

Because in Australia we have abo's. Quite obvious they aren't humans.

I was always an outsider to an extent.

I went to catholic school, even though my family was areligious.

I lived in Australia for 2 years as an American. When I came back I was different from all my old friends.

I think because I was different, smart and had good self esteem (because teachers and adults like smart kids), I realized I could create my own identity outside of the group and this was the catalyst to allow free thought to flourish.

Once you break out of group think, you weigh everything for yourself and wind up in some weird places. I was atheist for a bit, but then studied metaphysics and became a agnostic theist, then an occultist, and now a hard theist with strong Christian undertones.

It was the outgroup identity that really breaks the brainwashing.

I wonder how many of us got red pilled young with American History X? I caught it late one night on IFC when I was a kid because lots of shitty indie films have gratuitous nudity and I had just discovered fapping. Lol then fate intervened with a red pill suppository and 15 years later here I am

I was always fascinated with WWII growing up and the mythos of Hitler. Also I loved getting books about propaganda posters and copies of the old Looney Tunes propaganda, which led to a fascination of modern propaganda, specifically TV commercials and I guess a grew to understand that kind of manipulation.
I than realized that Jews seemed to be behind this manipulation in the media and Hollywood, but I didn't care at the time. I figured they are supplying a demand. It was just a fact of life to my young mind like how Mexicans worked at the dairy, blacks were arrested on COPS, and Asians made my videogames.
It wasn't until I started studying German propaganda that I realized their side of the story. In school it's just taught that Hitler was a meanie poo-poo head. Nothing was ever mentioned about the Weimar Republic. Once I started studying that time period a little bit more that I realized that maybe Hitler was a little justified in lashing out against the Jews and their agenda. I than began to question if they had an agenda that they were pushing today, and than I realized that I was studying it this entire time.

I can't watch TV anymore because of it.

i took alot of red pills at young age.
i took a red pill about women when i was 15
i took a red about marriage when i was 10
i took a red pill about money and loans at 23

im this close of taking black pills. They are starting to make more sense....

I went to elementry school in Chicago in my formative years, there was simply no ammount of brain-washing available to stop me from seeing chimps litterally murder eachother before my very eyes while blaming me somehow for their woes.

tfw Taytay will never be in that position while you plow her butthole and make her cry tears of both pain and joy.

I bet that kid posts on stormfront now

Are australians even white?

Lel

There could actually be some truth to this. I'm half celt and am naturally suspicious of authority. My dad is pure anglo and very submissive to authority and easily manipulated by media. I guess that could just be a boomer trait though.

You are a Jew who was forced to convert 500 years ago.
We all were.
Stop denying it.

More white than you, Americunt

When you see an OU on a package you know that product was certified as kosher by the Orthodox Union.

Hitler : the rise of evil unironically made me love hitler. i dont know why. they portray him evil in the movie, but for some reason it made me like him. maybe because he was the main character? the 'anti hero' ? no idea.

Nah. 56% white, but at least it's actually white. Idk what you Aussies are. Not white, that's for sure.

Is this the one where the Nazis are raiding the Jewish ghetto and they grab some old kikes wheelchair and dump him out of it off the balcony?

I burst out laughing at this and got detention for it

I attribute it to being well-read and being a natural born critical thinker. I was at a 5th grade reading level by the time I entered the 1st grade. Also, I'm constantly asking questions about the deeper meaning of things and why things happen the way they do. I'm assuming you operate in a similar fashion, OP. We are immune to groupthink because we realize that if everyone agrees on something or thinks a certain way with no debate, then there is something that they don't want you to know. And we see right through the bullshit.

My parents were from communist Yugoslavia and often reminisced about it with rose tinted glasses. I guess I must have started reading wn stuff as a teenage rebellion thing and it just kind of stuck

Are you me

Go on... do you know how to activate the psychic ability?

no that movie is called : The Pianist. i believe.

youtu.be/zS8nD0UdaVE this is the one im talking about.

critical thinking.

there is always a why to an action.
>muh holocost goym, im persicuted in every land.
the simple question, why are you persecuted in every land? why? what reason? well now, that level of critical thinking is that of a kindergartner, im however disappointed to learn it is a rare trait instead.

question everything

fucking lol m8

I can just imagine hahaha

fucked up doh ma nigga

>evil
=[
Why with the lies?

I was pretty brainwashed and blue pilled until I moved to the south and interacted with niggers. I have many black friends but holy fuck they no way are equal to whites.

All the other red pills came from Sup Forums

>That quote at the beginning.

How ironic.

This

If only we could have Hitler one more time...

they portray him very bad in the movie. beating his dog, raping his niece etc. but as i said for some reason that movie made me like him. probably because its only about hitler, you see him 24/7 , from childhood to führer.

You were brainwashed by the internet instead

>Imagine a world without them...

I thought he was supposed to be evil.

Pic related There's a reason why our "awakening" is based on this movie.

The Jews redpilled me on the Jews. Not the internet.

I was like... a freethinking individual dude. So many brainwashed liberal normies in school but I was like...so cool and different.

Then I came here to find my fellow likeminded freethinking smart dudes and now we're like...all part of team redpill truthknowers. Being enlightened is amazing as fuck. Love redpilling normies.

>beating his dog
>raping his niece
Jesus even the official narrative never accused him of either of those things.
He was particularly nice to animals.

There's plenty like us out there friend. Too smart for our own good, and too antisocial and autistic to fit in to society as a whole. We're also one of the West's last hope for liberty ironically.

Yea yea you're so amazing

I was laughing at the absurdity of what I was seeing. This is going back to like 2004 so I can't remember exactly but even as a teenager I think deep down I knew that what I was seeing was an exaggeration. And that we were being shown it as a form of manipulation. So subconsciously I didn't take it seriously. The result was laughter, at that particular moment. Germanbro is right, it's the pianist about half an hour in.

Nice try. I won't tell you my secrets!

Some people are just born to see horseshit for what it is.

Knowledge of history untainted by political slants. In 1999 I got Sid Meier's Gettysburg and loved the South, so by the time they wanted to go hardcore on demonizing them, It didn't make sense since I already got an objective view of them.

It's really hard to brainwash people who are exposed to objective history. Because then you start to wonder why other peoples behave or think the way they do, and that leads you down the path to the darkside.

Also, I think being brought up in a traditional culture that's proud of who it is and with loving family members allows for you to reject degeneracy. So when you have homosexuals saying that your kids should be taken away because you don't believe in gay marriage, you learn to hate the fucks.

Good question OP
Coast to Coast am started it all. Maybe I just don't like fake people? I'm not really racist but what I see is making me ill.

I'm a half breed yet I look 100% white. Your women have been completely indoctrinated and it's sad. The white cis male thing is the best of comedy.

I became redpilled when I tried to live my life for my family without ultimating to the power of money. Needless to say, all my family cared about was wealth and money. It was quite strange. We were immigrants with little in our pockets when we first came to the US. Despite being poor, we had each other and every day we had peace of mind. Eventually something changed over time.

Each family member became zealous in their own pursuit of wealth. A nicer house, a nicer car, a nicer standard of living. "Family" became an obstacle to this new paradigm shift. They didn't need siblings who were there for them and confided with them, social media is now their soul mates. The parents didn't need their children, they welfare system will be their children. They didn't need children who will be with them in their old age. Everyone was all hooked up into social media and relied on the state.

Thus, the nuclear family model was no more.

Walking in the rain, I always wondered if those happy moments were just an illusion. Family was the only thing I had faith in.

It is gone.

>t Gook

>>t Gook

Chinese?

Gooks have a special place in my heart.

Contempt for authority

I was home schooled, I've never attended an indoctrination facility.

In Aus we watched it in highschool history class.
Learning most of what is known about Nazi to be a lie was my awakening but it wasn't from that movie.

Grew up in the middle of nowhere. Imagine working hard and paying taxes. Except those taxes don't do anything for you. Your roads are dirt that you have to maintain, your water is from a well. In school my textbooks were 20 years old. I got the literal bottom of the barrel for everything.

Then I saw where my taxes went. They went to niggers that would kill me or rob me if I went near their containment zones. They went to Jewish bankers. They went to cucks that wanted to import more shitskins in order to replace me.

I lived in a system where I was forced to support people that hated and wanted to destroy me. Being redpilled was inevitable.

You'd be amazed how much redpills will flow through you by learning history. Being knowledgeable on things is how you prevent the jews from influencing your mind.

Being ignorant is what usually makes people descend into this degenerate madness that we see today.

I became red-pilled when I grew up in a town where you could count all the niggers in ONE HAND. We had to constantly be educated on their suffering, their history, and their opinions. What is interesting is how over-saturated this is everywhere. I grew up in a 40% Hispanic 50% white, 5% other, and 5% black small town of over 5 thousand. Even we were over-saturated with the theme of black history and slavery. I still remember to this day all those black songs revolving around slavery like Michael Row Your Boat Allelujah we had to sing constantly. We would do this WITH NO BLACK KIDS IN CLASS AT ALL!! I knew more black religious songs than I did Hispanic theme songs.

It's just MANDATORY that it is shoved down our throats. This is why I grew up resenting blacks because their stupid history was constantly pushed on us. I wanted to study about messiahs like Cesar Chavez and Selena(pbuh). What I learned growing up is that America is white and black only. The rest of us are not allowed to consider ourselves American. The rest of us are just in the way and dont' matter. Diversity/Multiculturalism is code word for "niggers, women, and faggots ONLY." The rest of us are just in the way.

Grew up in traditional European style but then came to North America. I can see what's going on. I'm also reasonably smart and rebellious.

I think it seriously comes down to IQ. I have been reading about high IQ kids and the lit talks a lot about them having the ability to evaluate all incoming information and decide on its validity as an individual, rather than accepting the standard line on things. I always assumed everyone did this but now I realize that some of us can just naturally see a lot further into the horizon than others

I was bullied in schools and I fucking hate everyone. I bet that kid in the pic hates his cuck father.

Take the Kevin MacDonald-pill

I resented them growing up. The whites in my town were the rich landowners, rich business owners, etc. The Hispanics were there working class in agriculture. This was rural town surrounded by agricultural fields. The whites catered to the blacks for PC reasons. They would give them all the best positions in sports teams even if they were not good, they would constantly win in all the science fair projects even if their project sucked, and they would put on black themed shows at our school. We would be forced to sing their slave songs, watch their slave movies, read their slave books, and read about all their black inventors. All while being only 5% of the population and us spics did all the work for the rich whites. Even after all the hard work we did for the whites WE were treated like nigger and like refuse. The actual niggers were treated like an endangered species that had to be protected.

In the end, the niggers would still cry "RACISM" while us spics kept our mouth shut when ACTUAL racism was committed to us because we needed the jobs.

That's why I resent them.

It's either in you or it's not. It's the same concept as having a killer instinct, you either hesitate and die or you kill. You become part of the machine or you don't.

who else /machine/ here?

Bad goy!
Don't worry though, you'll receive free reeducation once we grab power again.

Because I'm Muslim. I was born immune to the Jew.

>Once we grab power again

Like you're not in charge right now. Who are you trying to fool, Schlomo

This. But I was always skeptical of everything.

Trump is only halfway through. Only done the bare minimum of Jewish ass-kissing to pass as a legit POTUS.
Not a total puppet like the negroid or the vagina that worked up until 30 years ago.

Go fuck a sheep. Russell Crowe denounced you faggots and now you haven nothing left.

Because most people are sheep and some are not. This applies to this board too.

They succeded, until last year I realized what a bunch of liars and manipulators the media is, that started the redpilling.

For me it was just the avalanche of (((coincidences))). Like 2% of our population but ~45% of the top 1%. Add to that media, banking, finance, law (even SCOTUS), and it finally hits you it's been hiding in plain sight.

Then you notice how univocal they are on every domestic and international issue: what's good for them specifically is praised as 'universally' moral. They are truly an international clique, at home everywhere and nowhere.

>Why did the Jews

Jews, jews, jews

Yet Sup Forums votes Republican.

Trump's son-in-law is a jew, his daughter converted to Judaism and his grandchildren are jews.

The Republicans lambast the Democratic party for not being pro-Israel enough (it's hard to believe Schumer, Franken etc. are not pro-Israel enough).

I don't even care about normal jews that don't wear the hats, but I am sick of US tax dollars going to Israel.