CBS left out a very important piece

cbsnews com/videos/hate-rising-white-supremacy-in-america/

i am a former antifa member. after months of deliberation and seeing how the boston rally went down i decided to distance myself from them.

i was never a communist. i just wanted to "punch nazis." CBS followed me around and interviewed me for the rally and half way through is when i decided on my change of heart. i saw the diversity on the free speech side and realized that this whole thing was retarded. i gave an interview after the decision and i denounced antifa and their bull shit. i was not at charlottesville, but from what i could see, you guys were attacked by people who had no right to be there. shit got ugly and someone died because the people who didn't have a permit got hit by a car after scaring the driver.

thank you Sup Forumslacks for being the opposition to this group. i don't agree with everything you say/think but if there wasn't opposition to groups like antifa i would have never kicked myself out of my hippie gaze.

CBS IS FAKE NEWS I DIDN'T TELL THEM THE "NAZIS" AT BOSTON ARE EVIL SO THEY LEFT IT OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=to9aWN_kNQU
youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs
archive.is/8HEUJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

oh look, legit fake news on /pol. who would have thought.

>someone died
Communists aren't people. There were only two deaths and that was some (((suspicious))) helicopter crash.

You do realize this media skewing, this whole 'freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences' bullshit and the push for censorship has nothing to do with preventing nazism or white nationalism/supremacism or whatever?

It's because they want an authoritarian corporate monopoly dystopia. The people pulling the strings aren't even thinking about race or any of that shit at all.

Tell me more about this antifa thing. What was it like? Did you have meetings and websites etc? Asking for a friend.

>they want an authoritarian corporate monopoly dystopia
>they aren't even thinking about race

One of the first things 'they' would realize is that racial identity and race consciousness are among the greatest threats to an authoritarian corporate monopoly dystopia. Not only would 'they' think about race, it would be at the forefront of their mind.

it was retarded. everyone trying to force anarchism and communism onto you. they took plays from terror groups books. acid attacks, and the like.

Yeah give all location and personal info on antifa you have OP.

tell me more

hows this larping shit working out for you?

desu OP, the only reason i say "GAS KIKES", "SIEG HEIL" , "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" and other retarded crap on Sup Forums is mainly because i like to trigger people.

There is something in me that believes that if I keep doing this, people will get tired of being triggered by statements without any logical content or truth value, they will be forced into a logical state of mind.

There is some strange mystical pleasure to be gained from saying the unpermitted and taking free speech to the next level. Perhaps this is why so many minorities say "nazi stuff"?

literally 1984 x brave new world

There is some talk the woman did not even die. She was a paid crisis actor; hr "mother" was an actor; the 'medic" was an actor. The whole thing was a lie. Nobody knew this woman and her job was listed as working in the Mayor's office-the Mayor who helped set up this race baiting stage show. Also, many people coming forward that the Nazi actors came on the same busses as the Antifa/BLM actors complete with their costumes and weapons. Hmmm. Don't you think Trump KNEW it was a fake????

This, there is no nazi boogeyman out to get anyone. It's just a conduit for control.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
ponder these ideas, it is worth the watch I promise you, be skeptical about all the claims presented, do as much research you can to try to debunk these claims

also this, this claim is presented in above video

be sure to spread truth about the antifa.....
they are litterally trying to start a communist kgb style subversive revolution. spread that shit far and wide.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

i might make a separate post about this, but one thing i'll say right now: the best way to fight antifa at this time is to make fun of them. if there's one thing many of us hated more than "nazis" was when people made fun of us. go to rallies with shit on and espouse retarded talking points. how cheese is racist cuz it's white. shit like that

This is a brilliant, thought provoking presentation, 2nd video about Yuri Bezmenov I ever watched. The first one I watched was
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

How does antifa distribute information about locations of safe houses? Were you privy to any of this information?

They really don't like it when you remind them that they dress like Nazis too

youtube.com/watch?v=to9aWN_kNQU

no i wasn't. if there are any of those i didn't know about them. what tends to happen is:
>you and some buddies get together.
>call some people nazis
>everyone around you freaks out and offers to help you however they can
>in the event no one is around you to offer help everyone figures it out amongst themselves

it's a very decentralized way of doing things which is why they can be hard to pin them down.

If you are still here ex antifa. Almost all media is lying and we were warned for DECADES through books/movies/songs/games yet people never believed it. Hell, it is still hard to believe the companies do it like in James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies while they complain about Trump getting 2 ice cream scoops, but they are and have been caught numerous times. Here is one where they tried blaming a drone strike killing civilians but failed to notice the security cam recording it all.

What about the "diy spaces" that leftists and burnout kids like to frequent? The stuff the Right Wing Safety Squads were shutting down months ago got banned here but we know these people gather somewhere.

the media is what started turning me on to the idea that i was on the wrong side. i figured "since when do we agree with what the media says about people? when looking for your oppressor look for the person you're not allowed to critique"

we would move locations. we didn't have some kind of store front with a sign on it or anything like that. it was always somewhere in the woods or in public like how the antifa in chiraq train self defense in the park

Are they actually so brainwashed that they believe everyone is a nazi or do they understand it is bullshit rhetoric? Like do they actually believe the irreconcilable SJW clusterfuck of bullshit or understand that it is linguistic games designed to trap people up in a specific political trap and do it to achieve their ends?

That is the only reason I have considered nazis were on to something (after studying more, antifa are more like them than anyone on here ever could be like...maybe /po/) and that is mostly want gets people. If they allowed insulting muslims and jews then they might not be suspects to us, if the nazis weren't proclaimed as such boogey men then at least Sup Forums wouldn't use them to trigger people who get offended. While trying to ensure they had an echochamber of 1 idea, they caused the rebellion trait in others to kick off.

most of them believe it. some of them just like communism. most of them are just angry children with nowhere to point their rage.

>mainly because i like to trigger people
Exactly. People don't realize that trolling is embodying another's strawman so that they reveal just how delusional they are.

So there's no, "hey we need a bunch of antifa at this location on this day, meet here for bus"?

i think the issue is it's over the internet. no one can see how you don't mean it

I've spent a lot of time researching cults and even infiltrated a few to investigate. I read all of the Antifa literature I could find on Scribd and there is a LOT in it that uses the same mechanisms. Was this your experience? These kiddos are mostly fuck-ups huh? They do this because they can't really contribute to society in a meaningful way because of criminal backgrounds, mental problems and drug addictions. Would you agree with this?

there is, but you need to be trusted. they don't just take anyone on trips like that

precisely. antifa loves to go to hardcore shows and pick up kids there. also college campuses for upper middle class white people who feel guilty

I think that's a big problem with the internet. No one can tell who's serious and how isn't. So somebody will say "kill all white males" and you don't know on what level their being serious, and people will say "day of the rope" and no one knows if their being serious. Most racism is just jokes, and now people are ready to have a race war over jokes cause no one knows who's serious.

Well that was the whole point of Sup Forums pranks in the past, you are not supposed to believe everything online. But the world got used to being on the internet forever that it got twisted.

Why did it go down again?

That would imply some greater level of centralization than you let on. I'm sure you're right about not knowing about it, but to organize something like that you need funds. While they may not have an Antifa storefront, my guess is they do have some shell companies/organizations.

This is why I've stopped joking about it. People are taking this shit way too seriously.

OP, if you dont watch these videos soon, atleast save the links, they are important

Maybe if people wrote "Kill All White Males :)" that might help

i guess you could call me a "low level" member. not that there's levels. but i never really caught onto the whole communism thing so they always viewed me with a tiny amount of contempt. i never got bussed anywhere. i went down to jersey one time.

i'm watching the KGB one now

>i don't agree with everything you say/think
You don't have to. The cult talking points are the only ideas that are not really tolerated here. everything else will be subjected to the brutal marketplace of ideas, as is the custom.
so one moment of honesty deserves another: my racism is an act. at first it was fun to offend people with ideas then it became necessary to wear the moniker in the war.
Now that they've played their hand there is no longer a need to push the racism over the top anymore. Once their analysis showed the racism levels starting to fall they paid shills to keep it going. The shills are at least half the non-casual racism posts now.
Sup Forums has forced Leftists to type horrible and monstrously racist ideas into the little text box and hit the "Submit" button just to keep their story from springing leaks.
>Submit

Get in the car, faggot, there's a war on against the deep state and its worldwide criminal cabal.

Why do they love communism of all things? Just envy, jealousy of those who have and resentment about being have nots? They know they will never have a place in society because they are broken so they just want to break it all too? Apparently some of these people are professors, so some can at least get it together enough to work some job. The communism thing just seems tacked on. Like they just think is looks cool. As an ideology, clearly all it does is grind everyone to dust. Maybe they just have a fucked up suicide wish? Get me into these kids heads.

white guilt and the idea that the world is an unfair place but could be better if people just gave it a chance. this is why it appeals to kids/young adults so much because their childish worldviews were smashed and they think they can piece it back together.

some of them think they';re gonna be the next uncle ho chi minh or che guevara but ACTUALLY get it right this time

I noticed in the literature a lot of talk about researching the 'alt-right'. seems to me that would be a bad idea. Spend enough time on here you snap out of a lot of delusions pretty fast. I'd think they would suggest their ranks DON'T look at opposing viewpoints. Clearly they are trained to not have dialogues with anyone. Is this just for doxxing purposes?

the "research" they tell you to do is really just "look for threads on Sup Forums where they call blacks niggers" it's all confirmation bias. also "if you have a conversation with someone try to bait them into calling jews kikes"

it's a very shallow amount of "research"

Yes, im sure he knew. The people turning on him tonight are half shill half idiots who can't see 3 inches ahead. Honestly, People need to have a little faith, even if they aren't able to see the game pieces on the bored in their heads.

so are antifa anti -jew? i see that for some reason on campuses there is a heavy anti-jew, pro muslim sentiment with the sjws. I don't really get this. Surely antifa realizes islam is not their friend. They would get fashed as fuck in the islamic world. Do they push for islam for any specific reason or just because it is popular virtue signalling? do they even think of these things or is it all just virtue signaling?

HOLY SHIT THE OLD MAN FOUND THE REAL NAZIS IN THE END

HAHAHAHAAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> i just wanted to "punch nazis".
>shit got ugly and someone died

Well no shit you fucking sperg, this is why violence isn't justifiable when it involves free speech! How much of a stupid cunt are you that it took you months upon months and a literal death to come up with that?

probably hovered too long without moving or the department skimped on maintenance

This is for you OP

Seems odd that it's barely even news.

welcome to freedom.

Holy fuck.

The minds of these people. Terrifying.

Race sells. Accusing Trump of racism or defending him and his supporters generates views.

The future is an oligarchy. The usa is pretty close already. Google is a perfect example, one corporation that essentially controls the entire Internet. Amazon will control all consumer goods for example, and so on and so on. There will be no revolt because you will require the services of these corporations to survive.

THERE WERE WHITE MEN
ORGANIZING FOR WHITE INTERESTS
THIS
IS
NOT
OKAY

it's more anti-israel than anti-jew. but even then if a pro-israel jew walked up to them and said "we need israel" they'd submit to him because he's marginalized

There is plenty of research indicating that mud people buy lots of crappy luxury goods and junk food and are extremely brand-loyal. Documents taken from the DNC last election made perfectly clear that those tendencies are intrinsic to the Democrat position on immigration. It is most definitely about race.

Can you post more screeshots like that? Any where you specify what video/report they used you for? Or have any emails where you voice to them how they edited some things out/misrepresented you?

the report was "CBSN On Assignment" i could go through more messages but most of it was over the phone. i might have recorded one of the phone conversations i just need to see if i can find it

If you have any iota of self respect or dignity, you shouldn't join antifa they're fat and ugly anarchocommunists who bike lock/pepper spray people they don't agree with like children

Why are you telling this to Sup Forums and not the FBI?

THIS

>hello FBI i'd like to report CBS for not putting me on TV

Would be ideal if you could find visual proof of them admiting they edited out where you reconsidered, or just you asking about it, and some sort of confirmation that you were part of that report (like just them mentioning it or your part in it).

I could boost this so several thousands see this, easily.

how? and i'll check if i can find something

Of course they left it out, like the bombings that go on in Ireland you never hear about... they dont fit the narrative.

No, report what you know about Antifa.

Names.
Addresses.
Phones numbers.
E-mails.
Meeting times.
Meeting locations.
Stores they buy weapons from.
Financial info.
Social media accounts.

You know shit. Tell the FBI. Stop the next attack. You're not going to be a hero, you're just going to do your duty as an American citizen to protect your fellow Americans from terrorists.

I have several media where I have a good following.

This guy is a Harvard professor, and hes openly allowed to say things like pic related. I think its safe to say white people arent the ones you cant criticize. Now flip it around. Say one bad thing about him, and what are you? An anti-semite racist bigot nazi.

>attack

we didn't "attack" dude we just showed up places and caused mayhem. nothing will be done until antifa is labeled a terror organization. other than that unless your "weaponized autism" helps identify people who committed assaults that resulted in a GREAT amount of physical harm such as with clanton nothing will be done. the police are more concerned with finding drug lords than finding some edgy 16-25 year olds who wear black from head to toe in the middle of august heat

kraut and tea? is that you?

Glad you got out in time but the damage is done.

The censorship is not for local politics. They're going to use the censorship to silence the critics of the wars they're going to force Trump to sign on to.

You fell for the biggest con in the world, you're going to hate yourself more and more as the days go by. You've literally caused the death of millions of people around the world in the near future. They are still living, breathing, some have mothers and fathers with them. But they will be torn to pieces, lives shattered, memories and scars of war with them forever.

And it will be because you killed free speech and forced Trump to surrender to the neo-cons who were using you as chess pieces.

Fuck no. That kike would shill for Antifa

>caused mayhem

Specifically?

>nothing will be done until antifa is labeled a terror organization

How do you think that will happen without people filing police reports and giving information to the FBI? The FBI doesn't acknowledge any ongoing investigation (fuck Comey for undermining the FBI's independence) and they investigate pretty much everything. My dad belonged to a tiny college group for legalizing marijuana and the FBI showed up to check on them. The FBI does not ignore disorganized groups of self-described anarcho-communists setting fires on May Day and smashing windows.

>nothing will be done.

Wrong.

> the police are more concerned with finding drug lords

Wrong. The FBI even investigates e-mail scammers. It's their job to investigate criminals.

Offer to be an informant to the FBI or you're going to find yourself reported. Where the hell do you think you are?

welcome to the red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs

Heres another former soviet intelligence defector, Bezmenov is the most important for the subversion talk, but Suvorov covers how Stalin planned to invade Europe and pretty much started WW2. I argue Churchill had a lot more to do with it myself, but if Germany didnt attack Russia, it would have happened the other way around.

Wrote several books, the main one being Icebreaker

i found the call, but i don't want you to share it to your followers yet. i want to give it a day or two to see if CBS responds to me

Please respond to this And check 'em.

i mean. i did the interview with them calling antifa violent and saying i need to rethink my life. i get what you're saying friend but i'm trying to turn the shit around. and from what i've seen everyone knows exactly what boston was. it was a honeypot. i saw a post by the boston globe today defending free speech and talking about how the protesters were anti free speech

is there source on that webm?

Give it some time, and CBS will be on this too.

tag me in it too. i'm curious

is there a way i could email you a link?

If you want we can trade emails and we'll talk in a couple of days.

dw found it on hooktube. people saying it is Iraq damn i want more info on it.

sounds good. did you wanna give me yours or should i give you mine?

Lazareve@proton

We are breaking the conditioning

News was it was recently repaired by a shop that didn't have the qualifications. It also crashed back in 2010.

archive.is/8HEUJ