True Red Pill: Women aren't stupid, their brains are just wired differently

There is no significant difference between the IQ's of Men and Woman like there are between White's and Black's.

Men and woman think differently, they are NOT equals, but one is also not superior to one another.

Women are not SUPPOSED to think like men. Women's Brain is more focused on Memorization, attention to detail, and Multi Tasking. This is why they do better in school systems made by Female Teachers.

Males are better with Analytical concepts, numbers, science, and are more likely to question general status quo.

Both Men and Women have their role in a well functioning society, and being a misogynist is no better than a feminist. Women are not good or bad, they are just woman.

Point Being Hating Women accomplishes nothing and to make America Great again we should work with the good ones(Not the feminists or the SJW), the SILENT Majority who don't speak out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good post. Hope you don't get called a cuck more than 10 times.

Show tits

Men are from mars, women are from venus

They think with emotion and submission/manipulation

We think with logic and dominance/strength

Agreed. A good reason to deny them voting rights.

Great. Bring some evidence to the table. GOOD evidence. Do some research on your sources and look for potential bias and the validity of the methodology and you will make a much needed quality improvement to redpill threads on this board.

whiteknighting for women won't win you free pussy Cuck

Women cannot break away from their ineptitudes

The issue was giving women the right to vote, which would never have been possible if not for men allowing it. In the end we men are the ones to be for the poor state of women in the west.

Well thought out post, have a (you) buddy

Hi, Cpt. Obvious. Welcome to Sup Forums.

A well deserved (you)

Try telling this to a woman. You'll find out why we don't acknowledge women.

>memorization

True

>attention to detail

Not where it counts

>Multi tasking

So they apply half assed effort to multiple projects at once instead of focusing 100% on one and then moving to the other to balance their work load, which ends up sending them into an emotional breakdown and giving up on all projects together.

Spoken like a true retard who has no experience with women.

Dumb post is dumb

>Women's Brain is more focused on Memorization, attention to detail, and Multi Tasking
BWHAHAHA

women cant do these things for shit.

Women are incapable of holding loyalty or thinking very long term.
Women should be stripped of the right to vote. Women voting is a direct cause of the mess the west is in.

DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING KINDA POSITIVE ABOUT WOMEN! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW US MGTOW ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO REALIZE THAT WOMEN ARE THE ONLY EVIL FORCE IN THIS WORLD FORGET JEWS, FORGET MUSLIMS, IT'S THOSE DICKLESS KIKES THAT RUINED THIS PLANET.

their brains on average have more glial cells, which assist in their ability to memorize and multi-task. This is because glial cells are what creates the highway for synapse in the brain. The extra glial cells allow women to access other parts of their brain in a 'more efficient' method in relation to particular tasks. The downside to having extra glial cells however, is the time it takes for the synapse to travel across this extra distance. Though ultimately it may only be pico-seconds of extra time for a synapse to travel across, this difference may allow male brains to more quickly/directly process certain brain functions.

Having fewer glial cells and fewer 'directions' of travel for the synapse may allow male brains to greater reinforce particular networks to function much more quickly compared to females.

This difference doesn't equate to one being better than the other, but just elucidates the function that glial cells have in the brain.

>be me
>first day of Uni
>taking Discrete Math/Progranming class
>teacher is woman
>"women wrote the first programming languages which many are founded on"
>holy shit here we go
> "a lot of languages are difficult to understand"
>mfw she BTFO herself

doesnt getting offended by a relatively objective and non offensive post about gender mean you think with emotion though

denying anyone that right is some lefty shit. i bet that at least a quarter of them would love to deny white straight males the right to vote. even though that would be fucked

But she's right about both those things. You probably shouldn't study coding if you think it's going to be easy

i dont see anything wrong with this post. and i am not male.

Good post, too much logic...needs more bait. Use a naked lady pic next time.

the only good thing about women is loyalty. bad thing is, feminism completely removes this trait, hence yellow fevor

>True Red Pill: Women aren't stupid, their brains are just wired differently
>When this board is so autistic that this is considered some massive breakthrough.

not male. that's a new one.

>attention to detail, and Multi Tasking
Have you seen a woman driving?

i know its a meme to say youre female on here. however i am. im too apathetic to lie about my gender.

I don't hate women, but I definitely do not want them in the work force.

Anybody who suggests women should be at work with men is probably a feminist lib-shill or a stay at home dad cuckhold.

Women are just more average. Males are overrepresented both in prisons and as inventors/geniuses.

Men can have brains wired like Women and vice versa, it's not a big deal.

(You)

>Women's Brain is more focused on Memorization
source? i know from personal experience that while women sure seem to remember everything (for arguments) they sure dont remember them correctly, just how they felt
>attention to detail
source? see above.
>Multi Tasking
multi-tasking has been proven to be a myth. human focus (male of female) can only process a median of 4 bits of information at a time. multitasking is the same as speedreading, only as possible as you are willing to fuck up the task.
>This is why they do better in school systems made by Female Teachers.
women don't do better in schooling though, are you confusing the recent statistics of more women in higher education? that doesnt mean they're doing better it just means more women are opting in and more men are opting out. it's social.

The only people that are hating women are total betas, if you can't make women agree with you then it's because you are weak. When politics come up, I've convinced every woman that the womens vote was a mistake and that almost all women in politics should not be trusted because of how women make decisions and also it's strange for them to choose that path so you have to question why.

I've noticed some faggots going 'men are better at everything' and while men are better at almost everything, women are better at the most important job for civilisation which is raising children and making sure everything is looked after.

If all of your experiences with women are bad, you are the problem.

You need to remember the demographics of this board, and Sup Forums in general.

The only time women over take men in IQ is during puberty, because women hit it earlier then men for biological purpose of landing a mate. After high school women are clearly inferior in IQ across the bell curve and are overly represented.

Also add to the fact that the entire education system is a Liberal Feminist control mecha meant to indoctrinate and elevate women into the workforce. Women placed into a male competitive environment don't even stand a chance.

>I've convinced every woman that the womens vote was a mistake and that almost all women in politics should not be trusted because of how women make decisions and also it's strange for them to choose that path so you have to question why.

No you havent

>implying women dont immediately reset to their previous held opinion the moment you stop talking to them

could i please see your tits m'lady?

Otherwise i would be satisfied with your appearance.

> Women are better Multi Tasking.

No they are not. Thats just some old wife's tail.

* disappearance

>implying women dont immediately reset to their previous held opinion the moment you stop talking to them
Women do consider it to be a social taboo to talk bad to someone's face. They probably did just say ok to avoid conflict, and say to each other "what the fuck" after the Bong left.

>and multi-tasking
false because multi-tasking is a meme.

not only can men not do it, women can't either. only a genius 2% can, the rest of us should single task because splitting your attention between two tasks will make you less than 50% efficient at both. that's what happens when it takes you 20 minutes just to complete a context switch like you're a cpu before time sharing

google it. the research has been done. never multi-task

True-blue red pill: Women are stupid.

now fuck off attention seeking scum.

>women arent stupid

.t cuck

French dude here. French men are worse than french women in every way (huge leftist, vote less for Le Pen than the women, massive cucks, love immigration and such).

Different as in worse in most cases, look at the Bell Curve for women and men and then look at overall success and life choices.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78

I never said it was permanent, but the point is the ability to do it.

So you think foreigners must have the right to vote?

>limiting the franchise is left-wing
What's next, Monarchy = Communism?

Wow this topic is so fucking fascinating, that I think I'm just gonna scroll down to the next one.

Sage

>Women's Brain is more focused on Memorization, attention to detail, and Multi Tasking.
Men can focus on these too.
>Males are better with Analytical concepts, numbers, science, and are more likely to question general status quo.
Women can do these too quite well. Most Men are absolute shit at all of these (as well as most women). You would be surprised on the ratio of men to women in STEM research and related jobs and with a quick google search it tells me its 75% men and 25% women and slowly climbing up. I doubt that the gap has anything to do with how "our brains are wired" but by social stigma related to STEM fields from both genders. Most people think STEM is hard, and don't want to put in the effort to try for one thing. Another thing is think about which gender is most interested in the STEM fields because of their hobbies: Video games, table top RPGs, particular "higher end" TV shows, etc. and just realize that these are all hobbies of geeky and nerdy boys, and they are more likely to get into the field that suits their interests which is mostly STEM.

It's absolutely wrong to think that men > women or women > men, so I agree with you there. However, people are vastly different from another and saying one group does something better than the other with their minds on "average" is usually plain wrong. I used to firmly believe that Men are better at STEM and women are better at art, but there's a plethora of counter examples on both sides that made me reconsider my position in both my personal life and outside.

>This is why they do better in school systems made by Female Teachers
actually, it's because they're much more agreeable than men and are more open to doing what they're told by the teachers
of course you're gonna be successfull in school if you do what's expected of you
which is also reflected in men's bias to be
>more likely to question general status quo
which is a sign of low agreeableness

you see it in workplaces all the time, men are much more likely to argue for a higher salary than women because they're literally less agreeable

staying inside a house all day is extremely boring to the point of tears. id rather be making my own money to spend on my own wants (i.e., heroin, benzos, etc)

because women couldn't code in machine language

and women couldn't give a shit how the internals work on anything

i think someone should have to be a resident of a country for at least 10 years before being allowed to officially vote. so no not like refugees, but decade+ legal residents

yeah, but it's not significantly different, desu.