What if they saw something and then were taken down in order to cover it up?

What if they saw something and then were taken down in order to cover it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8HEUJ
youtube.com/watch?v=f-tL6LXHaO4
youtube.com/watch?v=03m7fmnhO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>88
heiled
CIA took them down for seeing too much of the false flag
anyway ZOG enforcers got what they deserved

This. Probably just too stupid to pilot it correctly.

What if when they were trying to hack the car they accidentally crashed the chopper?

We need to demand the black box recordings.

what if i put my penis in my your butt?

the aerial view would show us that the Antifas were allowed to roam free, out of baounds, unrestricted, while the permitted statue-savers were told to disperse into the arms of the Antifas...

What if they were bad pilots?

The current narrative is that the helicopter received faulty maintenance after a similar instance some time ago.

archive.is/8HEUJ

Anyone who saw the fucking picture of the driver and isn't fucking retarded knows this was a false flag. Not the same fucking face whatsover, jawline, eyebows, fat %, etc. Also big red flag of not wearing his glasses which we see the guy they framed on all his pictures... I guess he doesn't like wearing his glasses while driving or something.

I'm not even gonna get into how the car airbags didn't deploy, and how the car didn't seem to match the guy's car. Where are the black vertical stripe, and glass roof? Finally, look how the guy fucking masterfully get the car out of there like McGayver. The the actual guy who "did" it seemed like a clumsy fucking 85 IQ retard who got kicked out of the army before basic training...

It would be extremely painful.

Checked

>look how the guy fucking masterfully get the car out of there like McGayver
I have a CDL and can legally drive any vehicle, aside from tanks. There's no way the driver was not professionally trained in some way. No one can back up that fast and accurately under duress, unless professionally trained.

This.

Of course. That's why it is not mentioned but you hear about fatty mcfatass constantly.

yea look at that driving pose. probably government vehicles playing defense so he didnt have anyone driving behind him when he backed up the street.

someone fill me in on whoever these two hicks are

You mean like in the OKC Bombing when that one sheriff committed suicide after climbing a barb wire fence and shooting himself in the back of the head 20 meters away?

What am I looking at in that picture?

show some respect you fuckin suburban commie

I will just as soon as you prove officer bootstrap and doughboy there deserve any

so 1 dude died by the car ram
but these two officers crashed a fucking helicopter on the same day and died

also, aren't helis supposed to be easy to land regardless of a malfunction?

for you

"What if"

That's exactly what happened, faggo

>also, aren't helis supposed to be easy to land regardless of a malfunction?

I don't know about helis but if it's a plane a trained pilot could pretty much glide out a landing even if it just shut off completely mid-air

Probably their big ass fucking hat blocked their view

"white supremacists march in Charlottesville ends in 3 deaths including 2 police officers, trump hesitant to condemn nazis" is how it will be remembered. They were killed on purpose. The vault 7 leaks showed its possibly to remotely shutdown any car modern computerised cars, and its fair to assume its true for any vehicle.

what if the mechanic was a nigger?

This was swept under the rug very quickly

probably the most important thing was, there was no distress call

>H. Jay Cullen and Berke Bates were killed in the crash. According to investigators with the National Transportation Safety Board, the helicopter left Charlottesville airport about 3:54 p.m. and was conducting surveillance over the downtown area. It left downtown Charlottesville at about 4:42 p.m. to provide support for the motorcade of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D). About two minutes later, at 4:44 p.m., officials received the first 911 call reporting the crash.

bet some of the neo nazis shot them down and they're covering it up to prevent actual civil war and the required violent response

youtube.com/watch?v=f-tL6LXHaO4

They saw 2 cars and actors rehearsing
Their chopper's signal was jammed and they were brought down by remote control
No chopper crashed

>What if they saw something and then were taken down in order to cover it up?

Nice digits, but your idea is laughable. The police are "in" on all the hoaxes and drills. Anything the police see, is confidential to the side of the controllers, to the rulers who control our lives.

Besides that, they are not dead, and no helicopter crash occured. Have you seen the crash? Have you seen the helicopter? Have you seen the dead bodies of the pilots?

Maybe they aren't dead.

Bbump. This bullshit had false flag written all over it. This was probably something they dangled in front of Trump, proving how easily a false flag can turn public opinion against him in a move to goad him into playing along with the deep state plan for more (((war and debt))).

>dat 90 iq face
righty saw a twinkie stuck to the winshield

kek
it floats above the polished dome

The whole event was planned false flag attack

100% they saw something they shouldn't have seen and they got shot down

>"neo Nazis" i.e. larping faggots and useful idiots brought down a helicopter with gunfire

You think if that was actually true (((they))) wouldn't be leveraging every resource they had to take gun rights away because of it? Something weird happened, probably something outside of the planned narrative, and they have to keep this outside the limelight.

I remember someone on twitter watching the flight pattern of the helicopter and it was all strange. I think someone called it the saturn pattern or something. I wish I could find it again

Wouldn't be the first time a "malfunction" was planned

California is very corrupt

youtube.com/watch?v=03m7fmnhO0I