Europe

Europe will not survive. Whiteness will be a thing of the past.

>Whiteness will be a thing of the past.

So we will become America then

Exactly correct. There will be no place in the world for you soon

>Europe will not survive. Whiteness will be a thing of the past.
"Just accept the genocide of your race and die already. Whatever you do, don't fight back. That would be racist!"

We won you lost deal with it

>Exactly correct. There will be no place in the world for you soon
Why is that seemingly acceptable to you?

>We won
Who is "we?"

>you lost
We're still alive.

>deal with it
It would be a shame if we started fighting back and killing anti-Whites like you, wouldn't it?

An eye for an eye,and a racially mixed (divided) works to our benefit

>An eye for an eye,
So the entire White race must die for some imagined slight?

>and a racially mixed (divided)
In other words, every race exists except the White race.

>works to our benefit
Again...who is "we", David?

What does eth have to do with that

kike get out
sage

How do you feel knowing your 'holy' bloodline will become a bunch of mixed up dumb mulatto slaves?

>How do you feel knowing your 'holy' bloodline will become a bunch of mixed up dumb mulatto slaves?
How do you feel knowing that you're going to hang on the day of the rope?

In a way they'll be superior because the only reason you exist is to be a slave and you even managed to fail at doing that.

That's fine, I converted to Islam already and am looking forward to cutting off the heads of people with kike names like you.

>In a way they'll be superior because the only reason you exist is to be a slave and you even managed to fail at doing that.
>he doesn't know how to reply and quote other people's posts
lol

>I converted to Islam already
Oh, so you're a race traitor? You'll hang with the OP.

I look forward to erasing any sign you existed, thereby ensuring no one will remember you

>Oh, so you're a race traitor?
Why would I be a race traitor for following the one true religion whose prophet with the nickname "perfect human" has been described as white in several hadiths?

You are a genocidal maniac. If there is an afterlife, then you will pay for it there.

Talk to some ladz from the Midwest. We joke about being ready. They are actually, no joke, stockpiling arms and ammunition. If the military sides left, and it will, they will find a rifle behind every blade of grass.

k

You have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, so nothing of any value will be lost that I can tell you

Lo, implying Eastern Europe was ever white.

k

muslims gonna take over
unless white people do something about it

You do know Israel has 100s of nukes?